❤️‍🩹Chapter 5 ❤️‍🩹

"Are you fuckers going to come here or not??" Yoongi shouted across the bar again, looking even more pissed than he did before, while Namjoon and Jin sat next to him chatting with one another.

Yoongi was practically speaking to Taehyung with the way he was eyeing him. He looked desperate for him to come over and who was Taehyung to deny that?

If Jungkook wanted to flirt with Jimin while their friends were waiting for them. Then so be it. He's not going to let Jungkook ruin his day completely.

"Of course not, bestie, go ahead, I'll be over there with my other friends," Taehyung sweetly said, faking a smile. He pinched Jimin's cheek to let him know that he was "fine" with him, ditching him to spend time with Jungkook, who didn't look so smug at the moment.

Jungkook was staring at Taehyung with a look he couldn't read, but Taehyung didn't give a shit on what it meant.

He was too pissed off and couldn't give less of a fuck.

"Oh okay, well umm, we won't be long, Tae," Jimin said awkwardly while rubbing his neck, he looked guilty, but Taehyung gave him another comforting rub to his wrist to let him know that it was okay. Jimin was too kind to say no. He had a big heart, and Taehyung understood where he was coming from.

But Jungkook was a completely different story. He couldn't for the life of him read him. He was so damn stoic and so emotionless many times that he felt like screaming at him.

"Take your time. I'm good," Taehyung said finally, giving Jungkook a neutral look before sashaying away, not looking back once, making his way towards Yoongi, who immediately smiled at him.

"Finally, what on earth were you guys talking about over there? Y'all has been chatting for like 1 hour," Yoongi questioned as soon as he sat down, and Taehyung could only roll his eyes, signing loudly.

"I don't know, and I don't care, I really don't want to talk about it," Taehyung begged him, his eyes wandering to the glass of beer that was Grasped between Yoongis fingers, he gave him a pout, non-verbally asking him if he could take a sip, and Yoongi complied, giving him a warm smile.

Taehyung didn't take a sip. Instead, he chugged the whole drink down his throat as if it were water, regretting it not even a second later when he started to cough and gag like there was no tomorrow, the taste so horrendous that he wondered how on earth people would choose to drink it willingly.

"Jesus, what's gotten into you," Yoongi shouted, slapping Taehyungs back so hard that the entire table shook, which had Jin drink spilling into the floor, alongside Namjoons.

"Damn bro, my fucking drink, what the hell," Jin whined out drunkenly, looking incredibly sad, and Namjoon just gasps.

"No, this is not fair. They just knocked down our beer without asking," Namjoon slurred out, leaning his head against Jin's shoulder with his eyelids half-opened.

"Can you two just shut up? I'll buy you another beer. Damn," Yoongi Grumbled out while rubbing Taehyungs back, who just finally stopped coughing to his death. He was now resting his head against Yoongis shoulder, recapitulating his entire life and why he had to fall in love with someone who only sees him as his friend and nothing else.

It hurt so much. It really did. Why did he have to see him as someone more than just a friend? Things would've been so much easier and less heartbreaking if he didn't have feelings for Jungkook.

Instead of enjoying his time right now, he would be finding someone to talk with and maybe even to hook up with instead of feeling depressed that Jungkook was hitting on his best friend.