❤️‍🩹Chapter 7 ❤️‍🩹

Taehyung regretted not staying in and sleeping all day instead of attending the two classes that he didn't pay any attention to and wasting over $32 in total for a drive to school and back.

Jungkook owned a car, he had a licence, unlike Taehyung, and he was the one who would drive them to school every day since they were best friends and all. But unfortunately, Jungkook just had to disappear into thin air, without so much of a simple text or call telling him that he was alright.

The only thing Taehyung could think about the entire time in class was Jungkook and if he was doing okay. Jimin had to keep reminding him every minute that he was alright and just needed a day off, away from everyone and school, to be with his family.

Taehyung was currently sitting on the couch, with his laptop in his lap and his psychology textbook to the side, while the "Love Island" show played in the background. He was taking notes, writing down all of the information he was supposed to write during class, which he obviously couldn't because all that was on his mind all day was Jungkook.

It was a damn miracle that Taehyung even got to write down all of his notes while the incredibly addicting but annoying show "Love Island" played In the background. He didn't even like the show. It was repetitive, filled with nothing but heterosexual couples kissing every damn second. It was inappropriate and just very irritating.

Taehyung is sure that he's just some masochist by this point because he literally watches it every day and always rants about it to Jungkook, telling him just how Annoying straight people are and their cringe complicated love lives.

It was ironically funny given his situation with Jungkook.

His situation was even more complicated. Not only was he a gay boy, but he was also in love with his best friend, who didn't see him as anything more than but just a friend.

Taehyung was busy thinking of Jungkook while continuing to write down the last of his notes when he looked up at the TV screen and saw one of the girls licking whipped cream off of one of those handsome men, whose name is Johnny.

Let's just say that Taehyung only watched the show because he was very attracted to those handsome men, specifically Johnny.

The way that girl (who he couldn't give less of a fuck about) licked off that whipped cream off of his abs like that did things to him. Oh, how he wished he was in that girl's place instead. He'd fucking sell his kidney to replace her.

Damn it, now Taehyung wanted some whipped cream as well.

He sprinted towards the kitchen and rummaged through the drawers to find that can of whipped cream that Taehyung remembers buying a few weeks ago when he made those incredible buttery pancakes for both him Jungkook. It was by far the best pancakes he's ever made. It had both him and Jungkook eating them like savages.

Just as he finally spotted the can of whipped cream and placed it on the counter near the stove, that's when the door unlocked, and in came Jungkook huffing out tiredly, his left hand wrapped around with gauze bandages.

Taehyung just froze like a deer caught in headlights. He felt a lump in his throat from the sight.

Jungkook froze as well when he saw him, his bag falling against his feet in a loud thump, his tired, baggy eyes staring back into Taehyungs. He looked miserable, and it broke something inside of Taehyung from seeing the boy he loved look so down.

Taehyung felt his feet move on their own accord. He threw his arms around his neck and pulled him into a tight hug, burying his face in his shoulders. He felt Jungkook stiff in his hold for a second, his arms awkwardly hanging by his sides before he wrapped them around Taehyungs tiny waist, bringing him even closer.