❤️‍🩹Chapter 17 ❤️‍🩹

Taehyung was perched on top of the kitchen counter, taking sips of his red wine while Jungkook heated them some Kimchi and made them some vegetarian lasagna.

They were once again watching the show "Love Island" and were chatting about how dumb and ridiculous the show was. How fake their interactions were.

Then they talked about Olivia Rodrigo and how overrated her songs were, but Jungkook immediately stopped Taehyung when he mentioned Billie Eilish.

"Billie Eilish is not overrated, Tae. She's actually talented and writes her own music," Jungkook argued.

"Please, her songs are so repetitive, and it puts me to sleep. I never even understand what she's saying," Taehyung exclaimed. He was slightly tipsy from the wine he was drinking, just a little bit, so he wasn't aware just how close he was to Jungkook and how touchy he was being.

He was playing with his hair, brushing it back, as well as slipping his fingers through his hoop earrings and feeling up his biceps that Jungkook flexed for him.

Taehyung was oblivious to just how much his touches left an effect on Jungkook. So much that he nearly burned his fingers on the stove when Taehyung played with his earrings.

Jungkook was mostly affected by just how irresistible Taehyung looked at the moment. He was wearing jeans and a white button-down shirt with red hearts printed all over it. His feet were kicking back and forth as he talked, and he was just so fucking adorable that Jungkook couldn't help but smile the entire time as he glanced at him from time to time. Trying not to get too distracted and ending up burning himself.

"Jungkookie, can you please pour me some more wine," Taehyung asked, licking his red lips, and Jungkook unconsciously licked his as well when he made eye contact.

"No, I think that's enough Tae, this is your third class already," Jungkook exclaimed, shaking his head at him. He purposely placed the bottle of wine away from Taehyung, over onto his side of the counter for a reason.

"Come on, please, just a bit more," Taehyung whined out childishly, his legs kicking back and forth more aggressively now, and Jungkook shook his head at him.

"No, Tae, that's enough," Jungkook replied back, taking off the disposable gloves he just used to transfer the kimchi into the bowl, opening the oven and putting it in, forgetting to set the timer.

"But..." Taehyung pouted, "One more glass won't hurt."

"Tae, I said no, don't be a brat," Jungkook said, disposing of his gloves in the trash, looking up at Taehyung as he did, his heart now going through an entire gymnastics routine when he saw how flushed his cheeks were. Eyes dilated and blown out.

"Okay..." Taehyung said, defeated, looking away and clearing his throat before he looked back at him, a grin spreading over his face.

"Okay, daddy, I understand" He grinned, widening at Jungkook's widened eyes and flushed face.

"Daddy? Seriously? My god Tae" Jungkook huffed a laugh, and Taehyung looked down shyly, fiddling with his empty wine glass.

"You know..." Jungkook said, lowering his voice to a husky rasp, leaning closer towards Taehyung, who still looked down at his glass, "I like it when people call me Hyung instead."

Two pink spots appeared high on Taehyungs cheeks, biting his lip, trying to hide his smile.

"Really?" Jungkook nodded, licking his lips and stepped back, reaching for the bottle of wine, pouring himself a glass, enjoying how Taehyungs eyes followed his every movement.