❤️‍🩹Chapter 18 ❤️‍🩹

Finally, being side of Taehyung was doing things to him, making him feel unsteady and intoxicated. He couldn't believe that he was going to fuck the boy he's been obsessing over for the past four years.

Jungkook gripped Taehyungs and fucked into him mercilessly, his hips snapping against Taehyungs ass, the sound of their skin slapping together echoed around the room. But the sounds were nothing compared to the obscene noises that were coming out of Taehyungs mouth. His moans rose to a high keening wail.

Hands were gripping the bedsheets so tightly they turned white. The sight of Taehyung clutching the sheets like that made Jungkook fuck him even harder.

"Yea, you like that? Feels good, doesn't it?" Jungkook panted, and Taehyung sobbed as his entire body jolted with every hard thrust, his eyes squeezed tightly shut. Taehyung couldn't even speak, and Jungkook was completely lost inside of Taehyung.

He pounded into him, hitting his prostate dead on, stimulating it nice and good that Taehyung had to bury his face in the pillow to muffle his screams of pleasure.

Jungkook gritted his teeth. He felt his muscles tensing, his orgasm starting to build. He slowed down a bit but still continued to thrust into Taehyung nice and deep. He didn't want to cum just yet.

"Wait, Jungkook, stop for a second," Taehyung said breathlessly, his fingers splaying over Jungkook's stomach.

Jungkook immediately stopped, "Fuck, did I hurt you?"

"No, of course not. I just need to rest for a few seconds," Taehyung said, his voice hoarse, turning his head to look at Jungkook.

"Oh, yea, of course, baby" Jungkook blew out a breath, pushing his damp hair off his forehead.

"I'm sorry, I have a very high stamina."

"Yea, you do, but that's a good thing," Taehyung chuckled, giving Jungkook a soft smile.

"Yea," Jungkook smiled back. They stared at each other for a few seconds, Jungkook still deep inside of him, but he didn't dare move.

Jungkook felt stuttering in his chest as he looked down at Taehyung, the same glowing warmth he had always felt for him since the first month he spent with him all those years ago.

Jungkook suddenly didn't want to fuck Taehyung from behind anymore, he wanted him to face him, and as much as he was afraid of how intimate that would be, he didn't seem to care anymore.

He patted Taehyungs hip and said, "turn around, baby, I want you on your back."

And Taehyung immediately rolled onto his back, spreading his legs for him, and Jungkook felt his breath catch in his throat. Taehyung looked so small and vulnerable at that moment that all he wanted to do was protect him, worship him, keep him safe from everything and everyone that might hurt him.

Jungkook leaned down and captured Taehyungs mouth in a slow and deep kiss. Taehyung signed into his mouth and kissed him back, trailing his fingertips down Jungkook's back.

Jungkook reached down and grabbed his cock, nudging it against Taehyungs tight entrance again, "Ready?"

Taehyung fluttered his eyelashes up at him, biting his lip "Mhmm." And just as Jungkook was about to slip inside of that tight heat once again, the smoke detector went off, beeping loudly and starling them both.

They both exchanged panicked looks, turning to look at the door.

"Shit, the lasagna," Jungkook shouted. He shot up and ran naked into the kitchen, taking the oven gloves and pulling out the burnt lasagna, the smell of smoke making him cough uncontrollably.