❤️‍🩹Chapter 6 ❤️‍🩹

Taehyung woke up completely hungover. He turned and groaned in pain, flipping onto his stomach and opening his eyes slightly to check the time on his nightstand.

11:00 pm it read, which had Taehyung immediately jumping up from his bed in panic and horror.

He was 2 hours late for his first-morning class, psychology, which is not only his favourite class but the most important one. He is majoring in psychology with a minor in social science, and it's important that he attends all of his classes, or he might as well just drop out and become a hooker or a stripper.

Taehyung takes his education very seriously, and he has not once missed any of his classes. He usually has an alarm for that, or Jungkook wakes him up.

Wait a minute....

Taehyung furrows his eyebrows when he sees Jungkook's bed made, indicating that he had, in fact, gone to class already. Virgos are very tidy people, and Taehyung knows that he would never leave their dorm without making his bed first.

"Son of a bitch" Taehyung grumbled, not believing that his apparent best friend wouldn't wake him up for class. What kind of friend is he? He just left him and went, not bothering to even check upon him.

Whatever happened the night before? He remembers Jungkook dragging him to a bar and ditching him for his friend Jimin, who had left him over 100 messages asking him where he is and if he's coming to class.

Taehyung scoffed. His two best friends really ditched him last night, didn't they? Jimin lied to him, told him that he wouldn't take long with Jungkook, but it seemed that he didn't stay true to his words.

Wait... what if Jungkook didn't come to their dorm last night? What if he....

What if he went to Jimins instead and slept with him.

Taehyung felt his stomach turning at the thought the entire time he got dressed. If Jungkook really did end up crashing at Jimins place and slept with him, then Taehyung is going to be pissed.

As he was ordering an Uber to come to drive him to school, he took the time to find any evidence that Jungkook had come to their dorm last night, but it seemed that he hadn't.

There were no dishes in the sink, and his toothbrush hadn't even been touched, there wasn't any water in the bathtub, he couldn't smell that incredibly strong cologne that he wears almost daily radiating the room, and his pillow was ice cold.

Well, that's just great, Taehyung thought.

Jungkook didn't even bother sending him not even one text, one simple "Hello" or "good morning," NOTHING.

He really was right. Jungkook didn't give a flying fuck about him.

Taehyung waited for about 20 minutes, and his stupid Uber driver still didn't show up, which is only making him even later for class.

He was so close to just not attending any of his classes today. He was so close to just jumping right back into bed and watching the show "You" all day.

Taehyung was just about to rip his clothes off and do just that when his phone started to ring. He picked it up and groaned when he saw Jimin's face light up his screen.

"Hello," Taehyung said into the phone with one hand on his hip. He really hoped that Jimin had a good explanation for why he ditched him all day yesterday. He didn't even spend 5 minutes with him. As soon as he saw Jungkook, he took off, like a rabbit in heat.