❤️‍🩹Chapter 11 ❤️‍🩹

There was a huge line-up at the club this Friday evening, but Taehyung knew the bouncer Jackson, so he let him and Seojoon in right away.

Taehyung walked hand and hand with Seojoon into the club. The thrumming beat of the Music was pounding over the dance floor. People were crushed together, grinding and writhing, and the smell of colognes, sweat, and spilled alcohol clouded the air.

Colourful strobe lights swung over the dance floor. The energy tonight was contagious, and Taehyung found himself bobbing his head to the beat as he walked in.

Taehyung spotted his friends sitting near the balcony, which allowed them to gaze over the sea of people on the dance floor below. It was a gay bar, so it was mostly men, but there were a few women dotted throughout the crowd below, usually the ones who came with their gay best friends.

"Taehyung! You made it!" Jimin squealed excitedly, waving his hand dramatically to catch his attention, raising his voice so he could hear him over the Music.

Yoongi, Jimin, Namjoon, Jin, and Hosoek were all there scattered around the table, except Jungkook.

Taehyung didn't know why but he was disappointed.

"Great, so now that you're finally here, now we can order some drinks" Hosoek smiled happily in his seat, shouting over the Music just like Jimin was.

"Oooooh, is this your date Taehyung?" Jin wiggled his eyebrows at him, shamelessly eyeing Seojoon up and down, and Namjoon rolled his eyes at his boyfriend.

Taehyung didn't get to answer. Instead of words coming out, he squealed in surprise when Seojoon sat down next to Yoongi and pulled him down into his lap.

"Did that answer your question, Jin?" Hosoek chuckled, propping his chin in his palm and staring lovingly at the way Seojoon held Taehyung in his lap with one of his arms wrapped around his waist while the other rested on the table.

"Awe, you guys are adorable, now are we going to get those drinks or what?" Yoongi grumbled out, already annoyed of Seojoon and how he was holding onto Taehyung as if he was his prized possession. It didn't sit right with Yoongi; there was something off of about Seojoon.

"Absolutely, babe," Hoseok answered Yoongi's question, smiling and bouncing in his seat a little.

"First rounds on me. What do you guys want?" Jungkook said out of nowhere suddenly, shouting as he made his way over towards their table. Taehyung tried so hard not to turn his head and stare at him, choosing to remain seated in Seojoons lap.

"Just some beer, please," Yoongi and Hosoek shouted at the same time and giving each other weird looks right after.

Jimin looked at Jungkook skeptically, as if he wasn't sure if Jungkook was trying to bribe him or not. Jimin wasn't on a good page with Jungkook ever since he learned of his fuckboy lifestyle. It turned Jimin off and made him lose interest, but Jungkook was relentless.

Since then, he has approached him many times, using his charms to seduce him, but Jimin kept rejecting and brushing him off every time.

"I'd like a vodka tonic," Jimin said, pausing for a second before saying, "please."

"I just want a margarita, and Jonnie here wants some beer, please," Jin politely asked, squeezing Namjoons wrist.

Jungkook just nodded and left, pretending that he did not just see Taehyung sitting so innocently in Seojoons lap, see how Seojoon had a possessive hand resting on his thigh. He headed over to join the crush of people crowding the bar and noticed some guys giving him the fuck me eyes, trying to flirt with him, but he was too mad to Approach any of them. All he could think about was how Taehyung was here in this club, sitting on some prick's lap.