❤️‍🩹Chapter 14 ❤️‍🩹

Taehyung woke up the next morning in his dorm room alone. He rolled over onto his back and signed at the events that had happened the night before.

For the life of him, he couldn't forget the steamy makeout and foreplay that he and Jungkook had done in the washroom stalls. It was too good to be true, and he didn't know what to think about it.

Taehyung never wanted the night to end, never wanted to come home to his dorm alone because Jungkook decided last minute that he wanted to stay over at his sister's place for the night. He knew it was bullshit, knew he was too ashamed and embarrassed to come back to their own dorm with him last night.

Well, he couldn't really blame him. After their steamy interlude In the washroom, he and Jungkook had stumbled out of the stall, exchanging sheepish grind as they paused to wash their hands at the sink.

They were both acting like they were lovesick, and once Jungkook had done drying his hands, he turned him around and wrapped his arms around him, pulling him in for a kiss.

Jungkook then murmured against his lips so sensually and dirty that he wanted to take him back to their dorm and ravish him between the sheets, which of course, Taehyung accepted.

How could he not? The man he loved, been obsessing over, wanted to sleep with him. He couldn't say no to him even if he tried and Taehyung was too horny and helplessly in love to think properly about his decisions.

All his brain was shouting was JUNGKOOK JUNGKOOK JUNGKOOK

JUNGKOOKS COCK

JUNGKOOKS COCK

Jungkook then pulled him towards the open door that led out into the club, and Taehyung followed him like an obedient puppy.

But just as he stepped outside the door onto the edge of the dance floor, he ran into his friend, Jimin and Seojoon.

Seojoon, of all people who thankfully was too drunk off of his ass to notice Taehyungs fucked up appearance.

But Jimin, on the other hand, knew if the way he stared at him up and down with a disbelieving look wasn't any indication.

And Jungkook quite literally panicked. He retreated back into the washroom and hid against the wall near the door.

"Jesus, Tae, where have you been?" Jimin said. "I've been looking everywhere for you."

Taehyung felt hot again from hearing that question, what on earth was he going to say?

" Oh, nothing. I was just busy eating my friend's face-off, sucking his cock, and getting my ass fingered after, while he fisted me, milking me until I orgasmed every last drop into his hands, as well as the wall of the stalls. And did I mention that this happened with my friend Jungkook?? Yep, Jungkook, my best friend?"

"I, Umm, well, I" Taehyung stammered. "I had explosive diarrhea," he finished lamely.

Jimin snorted at him, looking over at Seojoon, who was staring at Taehyung with a pout.

"Awe baby, you got a tummy ache? You okay now?" Seojoon just cooed at him, taking his lips between his fingers and squeezing them like duck lips.

"The diarrhea was that bad, huh? So bad that your shirt looks like someone attacked you?" Jimin asked, raising an eyebrow at him, and Taehyung just blushed. Seojoon was still squeezing his lips together, drunkenly smiling at him before he dipped down and sealed his lips with his.

Jungkook peeked from the side of the wall and felt his smile slipping away from his face. He clenched his fists at the sight of seeing Seojoon kissing Taehyung, lips he had made out with and tasted minutes ago.