❤️‍🩹Chapter 4 ❤️‍🩹

Taehyung tried to talk to Seojoon once class finished, but Jungkook ended up lifting him up and throwing him over his shoulder and sprinting out of class with him.

Taehyung thrashed and threatened to put him down, but he wouldn't listen, some people were staring at them with weird looks, and others laughed at the scene. Taehyung was pretty sure Seojoon saw them. He was beyond embarrassed and incredibly confused about what was happening.

"Shut up, Taehyung," Jungkook only said while smacking him against the ass, which had Taehyung growling like an angry bear. Then his phone suddenly started to ring against his back pocket.

Jungkook ended up snatching his phone from his pocket and answering the call himself, which had Taehyung growling even louder.

"Hello?," Jungkook answered casually for a few seconds with a deep voice, obviously trying to mimic Taehyungs voice, when he suddenly stops in the middle of the hallway, "oh you're here?..... where?...... oh okay, will be right there,"

Taehyung didn't even get to let out one word when Jungkook started to sprint down the hallways again, but Taehyung shut his mouth this time. Too tired to talk or fight back. After what felt like centuries to Taehyung, when I'm reality it was only a few minutes, Jungkook finally put him down.

"W-what the fuck was that?" Taehyung angrily said, straightening his clothes out, pulling down his shirt that was exposing his tummy.

Jungkook only stares at him with a smirk while also fixing his appearance out, slicking his soft hair back. He stares past Taehyung and licks his lips. His eyes darkening suddenly at whatever his eyes just stopped on.

The stare was too intense for Taehyung to not look himself, and when he did, he instantly regretted it.

They stood right outside of the entrance door where it would take them inside the University's own private bar, called "Oliver's Pub & Patio," where every student goes to get a beer or to have a good time right after exams or just to chill back and relax with their friends after classes.

It was the perfect place to meet new people, but Taehyung wasn't expecting to see his friends inside talking with none other than his gorgeous friend Jimin, who was laughing and drinking next to them, looking very happy and energetic.

And he certainly didn't expect Jungkook to be here, standing next to him while staring so hungrily at his best friend.

Taehyung wanted to evaporate into thin air, to disappear this second, so he didn't have to endure seeing the man he's in love with flirt with another man right in front of him.

"Come on, let's go," Jungkook then said, snapping Taehyung out of his thoughts, but Taehyung had a faster reaction. Just as Jungkook was about to reach out and pull the door open, he stepped in front of him and blocked the entrance.

"Fuck no, I'll go, and you can leave," Taehyung snapped, crossing his arms against his chest and sparking a glare.

"Are you fucking kidding me? Leave? Yeah, right," Jungkook replied, rolling his eyes at him, trying to push past him, but Taehyung pushes him back. Call Taehyung childish and petty, but he didn't want Jungkook talking to Jimin. It had something burning in his stomach.

"Just leave Jungkook, Please?" Taehyung begged, squeezing his shoulders with his slim fingers, giving him his best puppy eye look, and Jungkook nearly chokes from the sight alone.

"Why? You don't want me to meet your pretty little friend?" Jungkook said an octave lower, holding back his wide grin when he saw how Taehyungs eyebrows furrowed from his words.