❤️‍🩹Chapter 20 ❤️‍🩹

Jungkook, once again, had completely disappeared, but not for the days this time, but weeks. Without a single text saying if he was okay or not, absolutely nothing. Taehyung tried his best to get in contact with him, even tried reaching his sister, but she never replied to any of his texts or answered any of his calls.

Taehyung did his best to just move on from Jungkook and just give him some space, but it was hard when little reminders of him kept popping up. Everything reminded Taehyung of him; it's impossible not to consider that his incredibly powerful cologne flooded the entire dorm room, along with his belongings. They shared a freaking dorm room with each other; it's not possible to just forget about Jungkook.

Jimin tried to comfort him and his other friends, but there was nothing much they could do, and Taehyung didn't want to distract them from their studies and have them pity him. He told them what had happened between him and Jungkook, that they had hooked up two times.

Let's just say that the only one who wasn't impressed was Yoongi. He rolled his eyes and told him that he wasn't surprised that Jungkook would ignore him and told him to just move on and forget about him. Taehyung explained that it was impossible, so then Yoongi tried to persuade him to leave his dorm room to live in his, telling him that it would help him forget about Jungkook.

"Trust me. It will be the best for the both of you," Yoongi had said. Everyone at the table looked conflicted with the idea, even Jimin. Taehyung didn't respond. He just got up and left. Ignoring Yoongi's calls after him.

Yoongi flooded him with messages later that day, telling all the pros of why it was a good idea to move out and live with him. Taehyung got so frustrated he ended up muting his messages.

Taehyung had thought about it, but it wouldn't be fair for Jungkook, considering how he almost cried last time when he even mentioned the word "leaving." It seemed that Jungkook had abandonment issues, and Taehyung wasn't heartless to just leave him like that, even if Jungkook is technically doing the same thing back to him.

Days after days and weeks after weeks, Taehyung ended up losing his mind. He was so desperate to get Jungkook out of his mind that he finally agreed to let Seojoon take him out on another date.

Things have been very strange and awkward between them, ever since Taehyung had hooked up with Jungkook, the thought of going on or even touching Seojoon had left him feeling sick to his stomach. It was like Jungkook had imprinted on him as those alphas do to their omegas, claiming him, making him his and only his.

He repeatedly told Seojoon over and over again that he needed time to himself, that he wasn't so sure if he wanted to start a relationship with him just yet, and after messages after messages of Seojoon telling him how much he "likes him" and how "they should give this another try," he finally decided to just accept and go on that second date with him.

So now he was in some tacky diner, sitting in a booth across from Seojoon, a plate of fries and cinnamon rolls between them. Seojoon was going on about sometimes about one of his classes, and Taehyung was doing his very best to pay attention, but his attention kept on drifting back to Jungkook, wondering if he was okay, If he was mad at him, if he'll ever get to see that cute face of his.

He had so many questions.....

"Hey," Seojoon said gently, reaching across the table and taking Taehyungs hand, "you okay? You seem distracted."

Taehyung gulped, zoning back in, "yeah, I'm sorry, I'm just...stressed from schoolwork."

"Yeah," Seojook said, "same here If I'm honest" he was still holding Taehyungs hand, stroking his thumb across his knuckles, and the only thing that Taehyung was thinking was how Jungkook had laced his hands with his, pressing them down into the mattress, as he fucked into him......