❤️‍🩹Chapter 12 ❤️‍🩹

Taehyung tried to swallow his disappointment back when he saw Jungkook stay up on the balcony as Seojoon waded through the crowd to join them.

Jungkook looked so sad and lonely sitting up there all by himself.

Yes, he was mad at him for acting like such a douche towards him and Seojoon, but he still felt sorry for this friend. He felt guilty somehow and couldn't help but blame it on himself.

He should've never come here with Seojoon, it was a mistake, and it ended up causing tension between all of his friends.

Jimin had a conflict with Jungkook

Yoongi had a conflict with Jungkook

Seojoon had a conflict with Jungkook

And it's all his fault. He felt like crying at the unfairness of it all.

He still loves Jungkook, and he's still one of his best friends.

Taehyung didn't get the chance to make up his mind because Seojoon was now holding onto him from behind, pulling him flush against his chest, arms wrapped around his tiny waist as he swayed them from side to side, and fuck, Jungkook was staring at them.

Taehyung felt Seojoons lips against his ear, whispering his words, "You're so fucking hot, Taehyung," he groaned, thrusting behind him, pressing Taehyung closer against him.

They swayed for a bit together, but it escalated very quickly. Well, Seojoon was practically grinding behind him now, and Taehyung could feel his erection rubbing against his ass.

Seojokn wrapped his arms tighter around his waist, moving his hips in circular motions, quite obviously wanting Taehyung to feel him, wanting him to know how hard he was for him. And no, Taehyung wasn't feeling it. He wasn't comfortable doing this. It didn't feel right.

Seojoon was taking this too far, and when he glanced up and looked at Jungkook, he saw him take off.

Taehyungs eyes followed him, saw him making his way towards the washroom with hurried steps, and he needed to go after him.

He needs to stop this dance with Seojoon and talk to Jungkook.

He grabbed onto Seojoons hands and spun around facing him, taking his face between his hands, making him look at him straight in the eyes.

"I-I have to go. I'll be back, okay?" Taehyung said loudly over the music, and Seojoon looked puzzled, but then a smile lit up his face.

"Sure, but don't be gone for too long. I want to dance with you," Seojoon replied, licking his lips before pressing a chaste kiss against his.

Taehyung gave a small smile before taking off, trying to pass a bunch of horny men who were practically having sex on the dance floor.

It took him a awhile to reach the washroom doors after having to forcefully push a man off of him, who thought it was okay for him to grab his ass and squeeze it without his consent. Thankfully the man was too drunk off of his ass to cause a scene and ended up walking off, while muttering profanities at him, calling him a "dirty tempting slut".

Taehyung was used to being called such rude and derogatory words that he brushed it off and continued sprinting off.

He barged into the washroom doors and immediately gasped when he saw Jungkook sitting up against the sink, with a bunch of little bags next to him, along with a needle....

A needle that he was injecting into his arm, he was using a hypodermic needle to inject drugs into his body.

Taehyung was shocked. He couldn't move his legs. He couldn't believe what he was seeing.