❤️‍🩹Chapter 21 ❤️‍🩹

Life is "lovely," as you put it. It's everything worth life, despite its flaws, ups and downs. Make a name for yourself, find true love, start a family, and die knowing you gave it your all.Or so these delusional people say.

The truth is life fucking sucks ass. So anybody who tells you they have a happy one is lying through their teeth. Because, on the outside, their life is full of smiles and rainbows; what they're hiding, possibly, is severe depression or a loved one dying from an incurable disease.

"Life" chews you up and spits you out. "Life" is your biggest enemy. "Life" is your captor, and you are forever stuck inside its shitty cell until death takes you.

Now, freedom, freedom, taste sweet. A little glimpse outside of life's gates - that's what freedom is. And Jungkook obtains his freedom from taking drugs, something he had just recently tried, something new and exciting.

Something called heroin.

Heroin is nicely white, beautifully pure and silky. He doesn't need to use a spoon or a lighter to get the drug to do what it's supposed to do.

Jungkook sits on the edge of his bed, twisting the rubber bands around his arms, and waits in anticipation, his teeth sinking in his bottom lip.

After months and months of waiting, of endless arguments with Jackson, his dealer, he finally got the heroin.

Yes, Jungkook is aware of how addicting the drug is, how more powerful and harmful it is from Molly, LSD, and Shrooms. But he really couldn't care less about that as he waited in excitement. Jungkook locates his vein, sucks in a deep breath and pushes down, so captivated by the way the needle disappears into his flesh.

The drugs almost immediately enter his bloodstream, and Jungkook can't help the laugh of relief he lets out.

He takes the syringe and the rubber bands and finds an empty space on the nightstand before Jungkook buries his head in his pillows and giggles like a manic.

This right here is fun and pleasurable. More enjoyable than having sex.

Nothing but genuine happiness and warmth wraps itself around his heavy arms and legs, as well as his clouded Brain.

Damn, if only Jungkook found this stuff sooner.

Although there is this uncomfortable side effect to the drug, like a dry mouth and itchiness, he tries to ignore it and instead focuses on the positive side. On how relaxed his body now feels.

His eyelids start to feel droopy. Sleep is inevitable. All his worries and troubles are suddenly gone.

Things have always been rough for him, but they only became worse when Jungkook started to fall in love with Taehyung and learned of his disorder.

His sister Jessi recommended he see a doctor, claiming that it is very important for him to keep up with his health.

So he did go, just for Jessi to get off of his ass and stop mentioning it every time she so much as glances at him.

The doctor went over the same useless shit with him: Don't do drugs. Don't drink alcohol, if you're sexually active. Get tested regularly for sexually transmitted diseases.

Which, thankfully, Jungkook didn't have. He always makes sure to use a condom anytime he chooses to stick his dick inside of a girl or a boy.

What ruined Jungkook's life was the appointment he made with one of the psychiatrists. He'll never forget that day when he told him that he has a borderline personality disorder.