❤️‍🩹Chapter 16 ❤️‍🩹

As soon as Jungkook's last class finished, he bolted down the hallways and jumped inside of his car, driving to the other side of campus, right outside of the Fine arts building.

Right, where he knows Taehyungs, last class is, he parked right outside and got out, standing near his car and waited for him to come out so he could give him a piece of his mind.

It was precisely 5 minutes after, and people started to trickle out the front door along Taehyung, who was walking and laughing beside Jimin.

He saw Taehyung wave goodbye to him, hugging him before he sprinted down the stairs, towards Seojoon, whose gaze was focused on his phone, attention not set on Taehyung yet. Jungkook immediately bolted, sprinting over and grabbing Taehyung by his wrist, snatching him away before Seojoon could see him.

He covered Taehyungs mouth as he dragged him along, ignoring the odd stares people gave them.

He opened the passenger seat, getting ready to shove Taehyung in when he bit his hand. However, Jungkook didn't let go of him. He instead lifted Taehyung up and threw him inside of the passenger seat, quickly slamming the door and locking it.

"W-what the fuck Jungkook!! Let me go!" Taehyung growled out, banging against the car window with his fists, but Jungkook ignored him. He was quickly sprinting over to the other side and sitting down in the driver's seat, turning the car ignition on and driving away.

Away from campus and away from Seojoon, who gazed pathetically at the art building, waiting for Taehyung, who was never going to show up.

Jungkook snickered at sight, oblivious to the way Taehyung was staring daggers at him. "You think you're cute, Jungkook? Think this is funny? Huh? Turn this fucking car around. Seojoon is waiting for me!" Taehyung shouted out angrily. He reached forward and started hitting Jungkook on the arm with his fists which Jungkook stopped with his right hand.

He took his wrists and squeezed them tightly with only one arm, holding him back as he just continued to drive with one hand on the wheel.

Jungkook was an experienced driver and didn't need both hands to drive. Taehyung could continue to act like a Brat. He's not going to listen to him.

After Taehyung had texted him those messages, he nearly broke the desk in the classroom with his fists. Rage clouded his vision, and the only thing that kept flashing in his mind was Seojoon making out and fucking Taehyung in his bed.

After Jungkook had a taste of Taehyung, he finally got to know what it was like to kiss and touch him. It made him go insane to think that others could touch him just like he did.

The thought had him seeing red, he couldn't stop thinking about it, and he couldn't believe that Taehyung was actually going to bring him back to their dorm room to have sex with him and so rudely tell him that he shouldn't go back to their own dorm room because of it.

Jungkook paid to live inside of that dorm room, and he has the right to go to it anytime he wants. It is not the property of Taehyungs, and he will be dammed if he let someone as dusty as Seojoon come and touch their stuff.

Drink from the same cups and plates as them and inside of their shared bedroom. He'll fucking rip his head off if he ever saw him inside of their dorm.

"You think you're cute? Letting Seojoon inside of our dorm?? It's my place as well Taehyung, you can't just let random people in without my consent first," Jungkook retorted back, and Taehyung burst out laughing like a crazy person.

"Oh my god, you're such a hypocrite! You invite random bitches to fuck all the damn time in our dorm, and you never warn me about it!" Taehyung said in between laughter while he tried snatching his wrists away from Jungkook's deathly grip, but Jungkook only squeezed harder, clenching his jaw when he saw a small hickey just below Taehyungs jawline.