❤️‍🩹Chapter 22 ❤️‍🩹

This is wrong.Taehyung shouldn't be betraying Jungkook's trust like this, but he did kind of ask for it.It's been two weeks, still no call, no text from Jungkook and after that call he had with his sister Jessi, it made sense to him somehow.

"He needs time. He's not ready to come back yet. Jungkook is not in the right state of mind right now,"

Those words couldn't stop replaying inside of his head over and over, and suddenly it all came crashing down on him. Jungkook is a drug addict. He remembers that night at the club when he had walked in on him injecting something into his arm, how he had told him that it was a drug to him, how it made him feel so euphoric. And of course, how could he forget the pill that he so recklessly swallowed from Jungkooks awaiting fingers and how he didn't know what kind of drug he had put into his body.

Jungkook distracted him with sex, and it worked. Unfortunately, it somehow made him forget that entire night, making him only remember when they hooked up and nothing before that. Taehyung doesn't know how it hasn't come across his mind. How did he forget something so important?

Jungkook was keeping his distance from him not because he was ashamed of sleeping with him but because he was suffering mentally. The boy he loves is not well, and Jessi has made obvious hints to it on the phone.

Taehyung could feel his heart shatter from just thinking of Jungkook sitting alone by himself in some room, getting High off of whatever drug he's taking—losing touch of reality and falling into his own made-up world.

Now Taehyung is alone in his dark dorm trying to find the drugs so he can confirm that the boy he loves is indeed a drug addict. There's absolutely no chance that Jungkook would be back. He had all the time in the world to search. Taehyung first starts with the closet and digs his way through the multiple racks of plain white and back clothes that Jungkook keeps clean and neat. He searches through the boxes on the floor, where the shoes, hats, scarves, a case dedicated to sex toys..... Taehyung felt his face heat a that, but he quickly shut that one immediately, not wanting his mind to go somewhere else, but yet nothing stood out to him.

"If I was a secret, where would I be hiding...." Taehyung whispered to himself. The thing is, Jungkook has always been a secretive person, to begin with. So it shouldn't be that hard to find something worthy of interest. Well... it turns out Taehyung is wrong. The dresser holds nothing but clothes.

The vanity doesn't have anything either. The options are getting smaller, and Taehyung is worried that he isn't going to find anything at all. That the encounter he had with Jungkook wasn't real at all but just a figment of his imagination.

After all, Taehyung was tipsy that night. Maybe he didn't see Jungkook inject anything into his arm??No, no, It did happen. It was real, and no matter how crazy it sounds, no matter how much Taehyung wishes the boy he loves wasn't doing drugs, he had to expect the truth and keep searching.

Taehyungs eyes flicker over the contents in the room, wondering where a well-kept secret would be held. Hmm, the washroom? Are they hidden somewhere in those sink drawers? Taehyung scoffs.

Jungkook wouldn't be so stupid as to hide something in there, would he? Chewing on his bottom lip, Taehyung debates whether he should save himself the effort or not.

No, fuck this, and then the next thing Taehyung knew, HES hurrying over inside the washroom sink to kneel in front of it. Reaching out, he takes hold of the knob and pulls, not nothing happens. It's locked. Fuck, of course, it would be locked. Jungkook isn't stupid enough not to lock it.

"Fuck" Taehyung muttered. Through all of his searching, he hasn't found a key. The chances are that Jungkook has it on him, and now it's time for Taehyung to get creative. He racks his brain, trying to come up with a solution, and then it suddenly hits him. The dressing table. Hopping up, Taehyung rushes back over to the dressing table and begins to pull the drawers open, searching frantically until he finds....

.."Fuck yea" Taehyung shouted.

Thank god that Jungkook's hair is long enough for Bobby pins that Taehyung finds. He doubts Jungkook would have them for any other reason. Nevertheless, Taehyung is proud of himself for being able to pick open a lock.

Taehyung blocks out whatever guilt threatens to enter him, and he just jams the Bobby pins in and twists the lock. He convinces himself every second that what he's doing is right, especially if it's for Jungkook's wellbeing and safety.

At first, he finds normals things like a marvel comic book, phone charger.... But then his fingers brush against something causing it to crinkle, and because he's curious, he grabs hold of it and pulls out a bag filled with fine, white powder.

Taehyungs eyes nearly bulge out of his head. Is that cocaine.....

"Holy shit," Taehyung muttered, setting the bag on the floor next to him. He digs around some more and pulls out a box of rubber bands.

Taehyung doesn't know what that means, but something deep inside of his guts tells him that this is extremely bad. He begins to panic, terrified of what he's going to pull out next. The next item is a box of brand-new needles. A shiver travels down his spine. His heart stops, blood freezing in his veins and as he holds the bag up for closer inspection. They reflect the light from his phone in an eerie way, and just the sight has him sick to his stomach.

Taehyung holds his breath and tries so hard to keep from throwing up when he grabs the items inside of the drawer. He throws them onto the floor in panic.

It can't be. It really can't be. Taehyung doesn't know how long he just sits there staring at the syringe.