❤️‍🩹Chapter 13 ❤️‍🩹

The kiss was anything but innocent for their first kiss. There was too much tension that had been building between them for years and years for it to be anything other than tongue and teeth.

Jungkook was licking desperately into Taehyungs mouth, pressing him against the wall of the stall, nudging his pretty legs apart with his knee, and grinding against him. Taehyung was no different. He was rubbing himself insistently against his leg, practically riding his thigh.

"Such a good boy Tae, rubbing your dick against me like that," Jungkook growled against Taehyungs lips before taking his sinful mouth into another hot and hungry filthy kiss. Everything was more intense for Jungkook, considering he just popped a Molly pill into his mouth just recently.

Taehyung moaned into the kiss, moving his hips faster and Jungkook knew that if he kept it up, he'd be coming in a matter of seconds. It definitely appealed to him, but he didn't want this to end so quickly. He never wanted this to end. He's been waiting for this very moment for years.

So many nights were spent him daydreaming of kissing and fucking Taehyung, so damn many nights, and he'll be damned if he came right away.

Jungkook pulled away briefly from the hot kiss and grasped onto Taehyungs pretty thighs, lifting him up and slamming him against the wall of the stall, not caring for his injured hand or sore injected arm. Taehyung was only his focus.

Taehyung yelped and then moaned when he got lifted, immediately wrapping his legs around Jungkook's waist and pressing his lips against his.

The feeling of Taehyung wrapped around him like this with those pretty hot lips pressed onto his own all needly, quite literally made Jungkook forget his own damn name.

Both of their fantasies were coming true, and Jungkook wanted to add another fantasy onto his endless lists of fantasies by fucking Taehyungs brains out right here in this stall.

Jungkook didn't crave sex. He fucking craved Taehyung.

Their kisses were starting to get sloppy, both of them too into the kiss to come up for air.

Taehyung hands were tangled in his hair tightly, and Jungkook was gripping onto Taehyungs ass hard enough to bruise that his hands were becoming slick with sweat.

Jungkook decided that he should move his lips to another spot on Taehyungs body because there were so many places that he wanted to taste.

He wrenched his mouth away from Taehyungs and mouthed along his jaw, nipping at his marked neck and then sucking a mark onto his gorgeous honey-toned skin.

Jungkook travelled lower, licking his collarbones and chest like a starved man because he was exactly that. Taehyungs chest was heaving as he continued his ministrations.

And then Jungkook, the starved hungry bunny he was, shifted so that he was supporting Taehyung with one arm while he brought his other hand up to fumble with the top of Taehyung shirt, and Taehyung decided at that moment that it would be a good idea to kiss him again.

Which it was, but it made it harder for him to take his shirt off. After fumbling with his shirt for a good 30 seconds, he tugged it down, exposing many more of Taehyungs gorgeous skin.

"You're so fucking gorgeous, Tae," Jungkook rasped, leaning down and taking one of the Taehyung nipples into his mouth, flicking his tongue against the hardened bud.

" Fuck ..." Taehyung groaned, arching against him, squeezing Jungkook's waist with his thighs.

Taehyung was making the most erotic sounds as he played with his nipples, and Jungkook felt his cock grow from it.