1-twins and kids-1

"Taeil! Johnny! Yuta! Kun! Can you guys help me clean the house. I need to take care of Mr. Choi's twins today and you need to help" Taeyong called.

"Dad, call the others please. We are finishing our homeworks" Taeyong sighed as Kun went back upstairs with the glass of water

"Ten! Jaehyun! Jungwoo! Doyoung! Help me please!!" Taeyong shouted while picking up the broken colour pencils that belongs to Jisung.

It was a chaotic dinner last night since the 4 oldest wasn't home to help him with the other kids.

As always, Taeyong had to clean the house because "the Twins" are coming over.

"We have group projects at chan's house. Sorry dad" Jungwoo kissed Taeyong's cheek before running out with the bag and a toast in his mouth.

"Xiaojun, Hendery, Sicheng, Lucas, Mark!!" The 5 kids came down peeking their heads one by one around the corner

"Yes dad??" Win-win smiled at the old guy Taeyong

"Help me clean the house. The twins coming he-"

Taeyong stopped turning around. He heard something....from upstairs.

"Daddy?? Dad? Dada?" Mark called.
"Shhh! The babies crying" Taeyong said.

"I didn't hear anything?" Hendery said.

"Clean the house. I need to check the babies" Taeyong rushed upstairs to the 5th room from the stairs.

"Dada!!" Jisung hugged Taeyong's leg looking up at him.
"Why are the babies crying?"

"Sung-ie did nothing dada!! Jiji good boy" Jisung pouted.

"Did you take their music box off again?" Taeyong asked picking up the crying Chenle.

Jisung just looked down and nodded.
"Okay. It's fine. Here. Take Lele to hyungs while dada take care of Chan-ie k?"

The 7 year old boy nodded and took
The baby Chenle to the eldest room.

"Why are you crying Sungchan-ie??" Taeyong pouted picking the boy up from the crib.

Sometimes he wonder.....how the frick  did he have 17 kids.....and all of them are boys.

What are the chances??

"Are you hungry sung-ie??" Taeyong carried Sungchan down the stairs to the kitchen.

Sungchan was yawning cutely, rubbing his eyes while leaning his head on Taeyong's shoulder.

Taeyong put Sungchan down and he sat down on the floor while Taeyong grabbed the premade baby food.

He just need to heat it up.

While waiting for the mixed vegetables and rice to cook Sungchan decided That the stairs looks so interesting today.

He climbed the first few steps and then someone screamed.

"AHH!! Chan-ie" Johnny sighed in relief as he almost step on the little 2 year old.

He picked Sungchan up and walked to the kitchen where he could hear snores and the sound of a boiling pot.

"Dad!! Sungchan, He was on the stai- dad??"

"I'll WAKE THE KIDS!!" Taeyong scream at the sudden call by one of his oldest son

"Ouh...it's just you" Taeyong yawned. It was a terrible night last night.

Fighting the verge to sleep while taking care of Chenle that couldn't help but cry each time Taeyong even tried to sleep.

"I'm sorry for not helping you dada. Here. Lemme help you" Sungchan was dropped of by Johnny and the boy just waddle away.

Johnny helped Taeyong with the baby's food and after a while Sungchan was fed by Johnny while Taeyong go check up on the other kid

"Daddy look!! We're done cleaning" Lucas said pulling Taeyong's arm.

"Aww thanks guys. The twins will be here in a few minutes can you go check if their room is ready?" Taeyong said.

They nodded and Xiaojun lead them up the stairs to the twins room.

The twins are actually Taeyong friends children. She always drop the twins of here because she is really busy working as a business woman

It's not really a twin but a sextuplets (if I spelled that correctly)

Knock knock knock
"UNCLE LEE!!!"

"They're here" Taeyong opened the door to see 6 familiar faces.

"Taeyong! Ouh look at you. Such a father now" Mrs. Osaki ruffled Taeyong's hair

"Sis, I'm a big adult now and I have been a father longer than you became a mother" Taeyong whined to the girl

She is a bit older than Taeyong but Mrs. Osaki wanted taeyong to call him sis cause....idk?

"Now be good boys okay? Listen to uncle lee hmm?"
"Okay eomma!" Shotaro smiled up at Taeyong.

"I'm sorry that I can't take care of them this week. I have a full schedule the whole month" Mrs. Osaki said.

"It's fine. I'm used to seeing them here" Taeyong said.

.
.
.
.
.

"Dad were home. WOAH!! what happen to dad?!?" Doyoung opened the door just to get startled by what was happening to their dad

Taeyong was lying on the ground staring at the ceiling while Chenle and Sungchan  painted his face with Beautiful flowers and hearts.

The living room floor was full of colour pencils, crayons, pens and even ripped papers

"Daddy??hello?" Ten called pocking Taeyong's cheeks

"M-my laptop" Taeyong let a small tear of regret slip out with a normal smile he always puts on.

"What happen to your laptop?"Jaehyun asked.

"look in the kitchen" Jisung said pointing to the sound of tap water still running

"OUH SHOOT!!" Jungwoo screamed looking at the Laptop in the sink as the water flows in nicely in-between those keyboards

"I bet you the 8 year old kiddos were here to"

"They ARE here" Jaehyun pointed to the Renjun on top of the fridge eating bananas

"Hyung!!" Renjun dripped down from the fridge walking towards Jaehyun.

"Tag your it" Jaehyun stared in disbelief as Renjun ran upstairs.

"How did he eve-" Jungwoo face palmed himself.

"Come on dada. Let's get your painted face cleaned up" Ten helped Taeyong up while Jaehyun and Jungwoo picked up the two twins.

.
.
.
.
.

"Okay. Let's get things straight. We got 14 kids to bring to bed and 8 of us. Dad is busy with his work so we are in charge of making them sleep" Taeil said.

They were having a small meeting in Johnny and Yuta's shared room.

"Me, Taeil, Johnny and yuta will bring the 6 twins to their room while you 4 settle Xiaojun,Hendery, sicheng, Lucas and mark got it??" Kun asked.

"Ai ai capten" Jungwoo said with a proud smile.

"Hyung what about me?!?" they all got startled by the small 7 year old bursting into their L O C K E D room

"Y-you can make Chenle and Sungchan-ie go to sleep..o-oka-y?" Johnny pushed Jisung back out.

"I guess our door is broken again" Yuta sighed.

"Focus!! Now dad is in his office so we need to be as quiet as we can k?" Kun said.

"Mission to make the kids sleep....begin"

TBC