9.Missing a twin.9

"Jisung, put the gun down"

Xiumin slowly walked towards the now scared and shacking boy.

"N-no! Don't come a-any closer"

Jisung's hands which was holding a gun aimed at Xiumin's head as the boy's finger was hovering over the trigger.

"Sung-ie, I can explain"

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM?!?"

~°Flashback°~

Sehun was still on the call with Taeyong as they were now having a fight through the phone.

"Give him back!!"

Screamed Taeyong on the other line.

"This is for revenge! It's your fault she died okay?!? Accept it or I'll kill your child the same way I did to yuta's twin!"

The other line went silent.

Sehun laughed lowly and ended the call now turning his head to Jisung.

"W-what? Yuta-hyung's twin?"

"No one ever told you huh?"

Sehun smirked and moved closer to Jisung who was scared and confused.

"SEHUN!"

Xiumin came to rescue, pushing Sehun away from the small scared boy.

"What are you doing? You're scaring the kid"

Xiumin said

"I-I'm sorry. I lost control"

"Go to your room and think about what you did"

Sehun groaned and ran off to not his room.

"It's okay Jisung. I'm here"

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM?!?"

Jisung asked pointing the gun to Xiumin.

"I can explain. Please. Listen okay?"

End of flashback

.
.
.
.
.

Taeyong was in shock as the call ended and the others was also shocked.

Mostly they're confused.

Taeyong was on the call on speaker so the others could hear but then it ended up turning into a fight and now there was just silent.

"Dad?"

Jaehyun called patting his back slightly.

Taeyong sighed and stood up quickly and went to Yuta who was on the verge of tears.

"Can someone explain to us who is this Yuta-hyung's twin?"

Mark said.

Now everyone is kunfused and so is Kun himself.

Yuta looked up and faced his dad with a small smile in which looked really sad and emotional damaged.

Taeyong hugged Yuta tightly while the others starts to hug them to.

A giant group hug.

After they all calmed down and all, Taeyong told them to sit down proprely and let him explain.

Now let me explain.
Unlike Taeil, Johnny and Kun. Who are twins Yuta is actually not their twin.
Though, they're the same age.

Yuta is from the same father with the 3. That father being Taeyong but has a different mother along with his twin.

An event happened that taeyong cheated and made someone else pregnant. (Yeah sorry)
Yuta's mom decided to take the other and left Yuta with Taeyong.

While Taeyong found out that he was actually drugged and drunk etc. Yuta felt left out. He felt that he is not apart of the family.

Seeing that Johnny, Taeil and Kun were actually twins but Taeyong tried to hide the fact that they aren't twins.

Coincidentally, Yuta's mom was Sehun's sibling.

one day, when Yuta was 5.

Yuta was playing with his 3 other twins and heard Taeyong calling for him.

Yuta quickly went to the father and the father said that he had news and it's not good ones.

Yuta's twin went missing and the. Later found dead under the basement of his mother.

Along with that, their mother was also  found dead with Yuta's twin.

What happen actually was that, Yuta's  twin was murdered by someone
Cough Sehun cough cough and when their mother found out, she killed herself next to the boy.

So that's basically it.

Now this might not make sense and all so yeah. Just bare with me.

So Taeyong's actually wife (Johnny, Taeil and Kun's mother) forgive him and decide to accept Yuta like her own Son

So untill now, only Yuta and Taeyong know that they aren't real twins.

Now back to the story.

After Taeyong explained to his 16 children + 6 twins about Yuta's twin they all now felt really bad to Yuta and the father.

"Yuta, are you okay."

Kun asked hugging the boy tightly.

"Hansol...."

A small whisper was heard but only Kun heard.

"Is that his name? Hansol?"

Yuta nodded his head and hugged Kun again. "That's a beautiful name. He must be an amazing twin"

Kun tried to comfort his twin while everyone else was talking to Taeyong about Jisung.

"We need to go save him dadda!"

Screamed Doyoung and the others agreed.

"Me. Not you guys. It's too dangerous. They have guns and knives and you all are just 14 and younger so better not"

"Woah woah woah. Can't you at least bring us oldest so we can at least take care of Jisung cause I bet you you can't take care of Jisung alone"

Johnny quickly disagree with what Taeyong said.

Well, yes it is dangerous and the kids should not be involved in something that Taeyong was involved but...

Johnny's got a point.

"Okay. Let's go save Sung-ie"

TBC