18.First meet.18

A few years ago...

"Kids! come down stairs. We're leaving in 5".
Footsteps filled the house as the called kids rushed down stairs.

After a few seconds, There were now 6 kids all lined up in front of the lady who called them. 

"Go wear your coat Haechan. It'll be cold outside"

The 3 year old pouted and rushed back upstairs and went to grab his coat.

"Why do you have to weave?"

Jeno asked. Tilting his head to the side cutely looking at his mother.

"Because I have to go out station for work" she answered simply with a soft smile on her face.

"Why?" Yang yang asked.

"Because I need to work"

"Why?" SHOTARO continued the question

"To earn money"

"Wh-" Renjun's words were cut off by Jaemin who had enough of the Why's.

Haechan finally got down and skipped the last 3 stairs with a jump which definitely made himself proud.

"Let's go kids. Wear your boots and gloves"
The kids quickly wore their boots and rushed to the car where Renjun sits at the front next to his mother while the rest sits at the back.

"Where are we going again?"
Renjun turned to face the woman driving the car and asked.

"We're going to Uncle Lee's house. He's going to take care of you for the week"

She said as the car reverse slowly and got out of the garage.

She drives through the snowed neighborhood, once in a while, she peaked through the front mirror to check on the kids at the back.

They were having fun watching the snow outside and playing with the toys she gave them.

"Mom, can we go pick up dad at work after this"

The mother laughed. "You'll be staying at Uncle Lee's for a week. When will you have the time to go pick him up?"

Renjun huffed and crossed his tiny little arms.

"After the week. Obviouslwy"

Renjun rolled his eyes in silent as she just laughed lightly. Patting the boy's head.

They reached the city and entered a new neighborhood near there.
The houses around the neighborhood were all mansion like and really big.

Haechan was surprised and so was the others.

"Wook at that green house!"

"That not gween. That's blue!"

"No, it's green!"

Yang yang and haechan glared at each other before asking the mother for opinion.

"Mom! Mom! Is that house blue or green?"

They asked not really in sync.

"Well, personally I think it's turquoise"

"...Huh?"

They're now both confused and shocked.

The car finally had a stop Infront of a modern white house.