2-opperation Sleep-2

Taeyong leaned back on his chair looking at his drawing tablet screen.

He was designing Taeil's new outfit for his singing competition.

"I can't work like this. How can I trust them with the kids" Taeyong mumbled to himself spinning his chair around.

"Why are they so quite?" Taeyong rushed down stairs only to see Jisung sleeping next to Chenle and Sungchan Infront of the TV.

"Taeil!!" Taeyong called going to the second floor.

"Yeah?"

"Are they asleep?"
"No. We are trying to but don't worry" Taeil said.

Taeyong nodded going back down to the living room
Taeyong slowly picked up Chenle and Sungchan and bring them to his room.

The two was put inside the crib slowly not to wake them up. Taeyong kissed both of their foreheads them out the hanging lights on to lot the room up slightly.

When Taeyong went down to carry Jisung he saw Jaehyun already bringing Jisung to his room.

"Thanks Jaehyun" Taeyong smiled at his son while Jaehyun smile back.

"I can trust them after all" Taeyong chuckled.

.
.
.
.
.

"Just brush your teeth Mark. It's not that hard" Doyoung said trying to open Mark's mouth.

"No" Mark closed back his mouth pushing Doyoung's hand away from his face.

"Lee Minhyung" Mark panicked turning around to face the Johnny.

Mark quickly snatched the tooth brush and brushed his teeth. After Johnny approved he left because of Haechan pulling his hands out.

"See. That isnt that hard wasn't it??" Doyoung chuckled earning an eye roll from Mark.

"Lucas!! Sicheng!" Jungwoo called the two. They were in the bathroom for 3 minutes and Jungwoo started to get worried.

That was 3 minutes...

"Yes yes. We are putting out skincare on. It will take a while. Not 2 minutes" Jungwoo heard Sicheng said.

"At least let me in" Jungwoo knocked more. Lucas sighed opening the door

Sicheng and Lucas was putting some night moisturizer and lotion on.

As the son of a famous stylist of course they must look majestic and flawless.

Lucas and Sicheng are the one Taeyong mostly choose to fit the clothes he made since..idk? Ask Taeyong

"Okay. Be quick. We have a day free tomorrow but not you two" Jungwoo closed back the door.

Jaehyun was the first one to finish his job, making Hendery sleep already so he went over to help carry Jisung up to his room.

(Jisungs room looks better than mine 😭🔫)

"Good night Ji" Jaehyun kisses Jisung's cheeks making Jisung smile.

"I love you Hyung. Good night" Jaehyun nodded then closed the lights then Jisung's door.

"How did Hendery Sleep so fast with you. Hendery didn't even sleep until 3 when I took care of him" Kun sighed

"It's fine hyung. Keep trying" Jaehyun laughed at Kun.

Ten carried Xiaojun on his shoulders. Xiaojun was trying to run and hide from going to sleep but Ten catched up with him

"No. I don't want to sleep" Xiaojun pouted finally giving up fighting.

Ten put Xiaojun on his bed next to hendery's bed and tucked him in.

"Sleep" ten said sternly. "Okay" Xiaojun sighed looking next to him.

"Pssst. Hendery" He called.

Hendery's eyes open when Ten left their room and closed the lights.

They giggled as Xiaojun opened the nightlight and they started talking using paper not to make any noise.

.
.
.
.
.

Jeno woke up from a nightmare screaming lowly.
His face sweaty and his tears were dried.

"Eomma" Jeno cried, sobbing silently.
Taeyong, who was walking pass all the rooms to make sure they are all asleep heard the cry.

He opened Jeno, Renjun and jaemin's room seeing Jeno crying on the ground.

Taeyong even have room for them since they always come here to stay at least for a week because Mrs. Osaki is always out station and even they call Taeyong dad.

Because their real dad died years ago and they are used to calling Taeyong a dad.

"Jeno. Are you okay?" Taeyong asked sitting next to the 8 year old.

"I m-miss appa" Jeno hugged Taeyong. Taeyong hugged Jeno back knowing he dreamt about his dad.

"Don't worry. I'm here with you Jeno" Taeyong hugged him tighter.

"It's okay. You can cry. I'm here for you" Taeyong hugged him even more tighter.

"Do you want me to accompany you to sleep?" Asked the father and Jeno nodded his head.

Taeyong laid down next to Jeno's empty side of bed hugging him and Kissed his cheeks.

"Goodnight nono"

After a while Jeno had fallen asleep hugging Taeyong's taller figure while Taeyong hummed to a random song he thinks of.

Taeyong slowly let go of the 8 year old kid before leaving and closing the door.

Taeyong checked the last to rooms which, next to jeno and the other 2's room we have Hendery and Xioajun's room.

And next to that is Sicheng and Lucas.

Taeyong heard a small giggle from one of the two room. He checked his phone seeing it was 12 o'clock.

"Dery, Xiaojun?" Taeyong opened the door and almost laugh at the two's expression.

Hendery and Xiaojun both freezed and stuck with a surprised face while the Nintendo was still on playing Mario.

Taeyong shook his head a low laugh.

The father walked over to Xiaojun's bed and sat next to the scared boy.

"Why aren't you sleeping?" Taeyong asked hitting Xiaojun's back lightly.

"We can't sleep" Hendery huffed looking at the side.

Taeyong just let them both do their thing since it's not school anyways.

But Taeyong does have work and a few of them have stuffs to do so they both do need to sleep.

After checking that Lucas and Winwin was both asleep, he finally reached his room with a sigh.

It's now 1 am and he usually sleeps at 2 so it's not a problem at all. Taeyong changed into more comfortable clothes before layi-

Taeyong looked to the side looking at the baby crib. Chenle was crying, blocking Taeyong from ever sleeping right now.

But the cry from Chenle didn't woke up Sungchan, good thing.

Taeyong picked the boy up and sat up against the headboard of the bed. 

Taeyong was always prepared so he already have the warm bottle of made milk for both Chenle and Sungchan.

Chenle's eyes slowly close in the hold of his father, Taeyong.

"Good night baby"

TBC