7.Memories and Jisung.7

After Taeyong found out that Jaemin was sick, he made the small boy some warm soup and made sure Jaemin was always cozy.

The homemade Chicken soup which Taeyong got his recipe from his wife.

The soup was overall delicious and it deserved to be in a 5 star restaurant and cooked by the one and only 5 star michelin. 

The soup always reminded Taeyong a few years ago when she was still alive

"What are you doing?"
"Urhhhh trying to cook dinner....for the kids"
"ahaha. Here, lemme help you"

DingDong

As Jaemin finished his last bowl of soup, they heard the doorbell rang.

Taeyong shook his head, shacking the flashbacks away and went to check the door.

"Noona!"

Taeyong opened the door and saw Irene and Seulgi coming to visit.

"Hi Taeyong. We heard the news about Mrs. Osaki. Are you ok with taking care of the twins? You know. They are quite a handful"

Irene said with a worried face.
"No, it's fine Noona. Wanna come inside?"

Taeyong invited the 2 to come in and they sat in the living room. Taeyong sat next to Jaemin and patted his head softly while talking to Seulgi.

Irene and Seulgi is one of Taeyong's close friends that sometimes helps him out with the kids.

They are like the babysitter but they just take care of Sungchan and Chenle cause they can't handle 17 kids at the same time.

"So this is one of Osaki's son?"

Seulgi questioned after Taeyong explained that the twins will stayed over for a while.

"Yep. This is Jaemin. Say hi Jaemin"

Jaemin waved shyly at them and smiled.

The sick boy put his head on Taeyong's lap while Taeyong was still talking to the two lady's that Jaemin doesn't know.

"Dadda!"

Chenle called hitting Taeyong's lap a few times.
While Chenle was being noeasy, Sungchan was sitting down next to Seulgi but on the floor playing with her phone that she put on the table.

"Yes Lele. Are you hungry?"

Taeyong asked and picked up Chenle and put Chenle next to him.

Chenle  played with Jaemin's hair (by that I mean pulling on his hair lmao) while Jaemin just stare at the two ladies.

  "Ouh also, Where are the other kids?"

Irene asked looking around the room where only Sungchan was sitting on the floor playing with his toe nails.

"If you're talking about my sons, They're all in school but if you were talking about Jaemin's siblings. They are upstairs still sleeping"

Irene and Seulgi laughed at Taeyong at the explanation.

"Yeah, both"

Taeyong smiled at them with a small giggle.

"Well, I think that's enough for today. Do you want us to take care of Chan-ie and Lele so you can spend time with the twins?"

Irene offered a deal and Taeyong thought about it, Looking down at Jaemin's face.

"Sure"

"Do you want me to take care of these four so you can spend more time on your work."

Taeyong stared of into space while thinking about his memories.

"Dadda?"

Taeyong got slightly startled and flinched at the call.

Jaemin frowned and called Taeyong again.

"Yes?"

Taeyong looked down at his lap seeing a sick Jaemin smilling sweetly.

"Are you okay?"

He asked looking at how Taeyong changed moods.

"I'm fine Nana. I just miss her"

Jaemin tilted his head in kunfusion.

"who?"

"My wife"

"did she die?"

"Yeah"

"How?"

Taeyong stopped Jaemin from going further. "Let's talk about it later. Now, Wanna go wake up your twins?"

Taeyong asked while pinching the smaller boy laying on his lap.

"nah I'm good. I wanna stay here and watch the TV"

.
.
.
.
.

"Sung-ie?"

"Jisung! where are you?"

"Who are you guys looking for?"

Jungwoo and Doyoung's head turned around to see Jaehyun behind them.

"We're suppose to have lunch with Jisung cause he was scared to go to lunch alone but we can't find him"

Said Jungwoo as Jaehyun also starts to panic.

"Jisung's gone? He can't be far right. We're in school so it's impossible for him to go out right?"

Jaehyun said and followed his twin, looking around the whole school.

They looked in Jisung's class, they looked in the library, bathroom, cafeteria, computer lab, science lab, teachers office, other classes but...

No signs.

"No,no, this can't be!"

Doyoung screamed as the other 2 was still looking around.

It was already pass lunch time so the three decided that the best option is to either call the teachers or go call their hyungs.

And so they went to Yuta, Kun and Taeil's class and saw that the teacher wasn't there yet.

"hyung!"

Jaehyun called.

"Hm?"

Kun just hummed in response as the S.I.C of the class let them enter to go talk to their hyungs.

"Hyung! Jisung is gone!"

"He's what?!?"
Taeil screamed as the whole class looked at him questioning what he was screaming about.

"Where could he be?"

Asked Yuta.

"I don't know. We've searched the whole school and even asked the teachers"

"What did the teacher respond with?"

"She said she'll go ask Jisung's class teacher"

Jaehyun answered.

They all went out and go to the teachers office to call for help.

"Lee Jisung... Let's see"

The teacher looked at the name list searching for the names.

"Ouh, Jisung. He's absent today. He wasn't in class"

TBC

Double update cause I just finished my homeworks 😭