15. work day.15

"I'm sorry I have to bother you with all...18 of them. I could only bring 4 to work"

Taeyong sighed as he ruffled Lucas's hair.

"It's okay. We have Yeri, joy and Wendy with us. Plus, Karina and her friends are coming over to help later so it's not that much of a bother"

Seulgi replied with a sweet smile while her head his being patted by the Chenle.

"I was actually planning on only bringing Lucas, Win-win and Xiaojun but Yangyang didn't want to leave my side so it's okay"

Taeyong explained to why the small child was with them.
"I can understand why"

Irene said.

Taeyong talked for a bit more before a horn from a car interrupted them.
"Oop- there's my driver. Talk later Noona. Good luck"

Taeyong quickly went off into the car with the other 4 boys and drove off to the shoot.

Taeyong doesn't have a personal driver he just had a friend from work help him go to work since he would be to tired to drive with kids with him.

"Hey Jeonghan"

"Hey, how was your break?"

Jeonghan started a conversation while the 4 kids at the back were playing rock paper scissors over who would wear 5 extra fluffy sweater in the aircond.

"Well it.... Was fine I guess. I really hope she is still here with me to take care of them"

Taeyong sighed and leaned his head to the window while imagining the girl still being with him.

"I told you you'd regret it since we were still in junior year but you didn't listen"

Jeonghan said nudging Taeyong's side laughing.

"Who said I regretted it. This is the best life I could ever ask for. My kids are always with me to make me happy. Especially the oldests. They are the most helpful"

Jeonghan nodded his head simply, side eying Taeyong who was halfway off the seat sliding off to the floor of the car.

"You're tired aren't you?"

"Of course I AM Jisung had a nightmare and couldn't sleep the whole night so I took care of him. To add on, Sungchan woke up and that woke Chenle up to. There was a storm so I had to bring the hanged clothes in while it was literally 5 am. The stove ain't working so I called someone to help and then continued making breakfast. My phone died and 90% of the plugs in our house has a phone charged to it. Win-win left his right shoe at the house and had to U-turn back home. obviously the car doesn't fit the whole family in one trip so I had to go back from my house to Irene's house back and forth for 5 times and I- URGHHHHHHH"

Taeyong ended with a loud whine and groan while fully sliding of the chair like a child.

"You look like Haneul when she was on her period craving ice cream"

Jeonghan laughed and so did Taeyong.
The kids at the back listened to Taeyong's long ass talk in shock to how Taeyong rapped the whole thing

"You can continue your whines later, we're here already get up to your seat"

Jeonghan helped Taeyong up back to his seat right after he parked his car next to the building.

"Let's go kids. Yangyang, you can come with me. Jeonghan you bring these three to the changing room. The shoot starts in 25"

Taeyong said as he held Yangyang's hands into the building while the other three went to the other side with Jeonghan.

"Daddy, Is it fine that I follow you here?"

Yangyang asked pulling on Taeyong hands.

"It's all fine baby, don't worry. I always bring your Hyung's here and now you can come here too"

Taeyong answered which made Yangyang less worried about Taeyong.

Taeyong got his wallet out and tapped his ID to the keypad and the door unlocked. He entered with Yangyang following behind.

Taeyong opened the lights and aircond and sat down on his office chair with a loud sigh.

"Ouh how I miss this place"

Taeyong said before opening his laptop and plugging in his drawing pad. Yangyang sat down on the couch that was just..there in the room.

Taeyong worked on stuff for a while, while he let Yangyang play with his phone.

MEANWHILE...

"Xiaojun! It's your first time here right?"

Xiaojun nodded his head to the two while his eyes wandered around the large place.

"This is dad's main office where he works on big projects and stuff and photoshoot rarely be held here so that's why you never came here but we have cause the CEO invited us over last year"

Lucas and win-win started to brag the Xiaojun and making the boy annoyed while they continued following Jeonghan to the changing room.

"You guys seemed really close even with many siblings

Jeonghan said smiling at the 3.

"Of course! We have many siblings but we're all still connected to each other!"

Said Lucas. They continued on talking to each other until they reached the place.

TBC