11.Sehun dead, Jisung saved.11

Taeyong was in shock as Sehun fell down and the poor Jisung was let go slowly.

"WHERE DID YOU GET THAT GUN?!?"

Taeyong turned into dad mode and snatched the gun out of Taeil's hands.

"Found it in the living room and thought there were no bullets"

He said.
Taeyong shook his head but then quickly went to Jisung who was still in pain.

Blood was everywhere and Jisung can't stop crying. The scar wasn't that bad but it was large enough to cause real pain to a small child

"Stay calm Jisung. I'm here. Dadda's here"

Taeyong slowly picked up Jisung and rushed to the car and brought him to the hospital for treatment.

They were all in such a rush that they didn't notice someone was not in the car when they drove to the hospital.

Yuta tilted his head slowly to the side looking at the probably dead Sehun on the floor of the room.

The room wasn't a bedroom, it was more of a study-ish room with tables and chairs with bookshelf and stuff.

There was this stage that had a pile of books on it and that was where Sehun was laid.

Yuta went over to the body and looked around.

"So you're the one who did all this mess"

The boy stared at the body with no emotions and just pure anger and revengeful.

"I promised Hansol to avenge him. Is this my chance?"

Yuta questioned himself.

It seems like he was talking to himself which was creepy AF and really really concerning for this little 14 year old.

Yuta turned his head around and saw the gun and the knife near Sehun.

He grabbed the gun and pulled the trigger which was satisfying to yuta's ear somehow.

BANG (chan)

Yuta released the bullet and it went straight to Sehun's chest which confirms that the man is now dead like a fish out of water.

Really really dead.

Yuta found it...fun

Seeing this random guy getting shot and saw the blood coming out of the wound.

Should we be concerned that Yuta is starting to like this things?

Yes we should be but I as the author have decided to make it more dramatic and leave it like this.

.
.
.
.
.

"D-dad"

Jisung hugged Taeyong tightly. They're at the hospital now and Jisung is now fine and doing well.

Except for the fact that he got a few stiches to cover the scar. It hurts a bit when he moves his head but everything is fine.

"Guys, we need to go home quick cause I can't trust Irene to take care of them all"

Taeyong said with a sigh before looking around, counting his 5 ki-

"Where's Yuta?!?" Taeyong panicked, looking around for his child.

"I think we left him at that place"

Kun point out and they all followed Taeyong back to that house.

Everything seemed normal from the outside except for the fact that they could hear really loud laughter followed with the sound of something falling.

"Should we be worried?"

Johnnt asked, tugging on the father's shirt.

"stay in the car with Jisung. Promise me not to go out of the car what so ever okay?"

Kun volunteered and made a pinky promise with Taeyong and Kun, Taeil, Johnny and Jisung stayed in the car.

Taeyong opened the unlocked front door before quickly heading to the room where Taeil literally shot Sehun.

"Yuta?"

Taeyong peeked his head inside the room seeing Sehun still laid where he was and Yuta no where to be seen.

Well, except the fact that Sehun looked 10x more injured that a single shot concerned taeyong.

"Yuta-"

"BOO!"

Yuta came out from behind the door and surprised Taeyong until he almost fall and died....

ok well maybe not that surprised but still.

"YUTA!! What are you doing here all alone?"

Taeyong hugged the child (sorrywhy do I keep calling them cHiLd?) .

Yuta pushed Taeyong away before whining about him being old enough to be alone and not get a hug from Taeyong.

"Why is your clothes stained red?"

Taeyong start to question every small detail that changed making Yuta roll his eyes and walked away.

"You're finger's bleeding. Are you hurt? What happen YUTA?!?"

Taeyong stopped the boy, pulling his shoulders back. 

"It's nothing dad, leave me alone"

Yuta quickly escaped and went inside the car and sat in the back seat next to Taeil.

Jisung sleeping peacefully on Kun's shoulders while Johnny sat in the passenger's seat next to Taeyong.

.
.
.
.
.

"DERY!!!!"

Everyone laughed while Hendery ran around the living room actually scared of Sungchan screaming to the top of his lungs while chasing him with a colour pencil.

"WhY IsHE cHAisnG mE WitH A COLoUr PEnCiL sOMEoEN HeLP mEEEEEe"

While they were all having fun, the door unlocked and everyone got excited to see who was it.

As expected Taeyong, along with the 4, 14 year olds and a missing child came back home.

"TAEYONG!"

The first thing that invited Taeyong in was a slap on the shoulders by a mad Seulgi who was carrying Chenle.

Chenle saw that Seulgi was hitting Taeyong and instead of helping Taeyong, he also landed a smack on Taeyong's face.

"Hey there baby"

Taeyong ignored the really really REALLY polite invitation to come inside and picked up Chenle then sitting on the couch.

"Dad where have you been?"

Lucas was the first to come to Taeyong and hugged his legs.

Everyone else was hugging Jisung was was whining in slight pain from the tight hugs.

"Be careful guys. Jisung is clearly in pain"

Irene helped the little Jisung by picking him up and making sure Jisung was alraight.

They all noticed the neck and starts to panic and question stuff, in which Irene told them to stop bothering Jisung and let him rest.

"I am in need of explanation after I bring Jisung to bed"

Said Irene before disappearing of to Jisung's room.

"Love Dadda"

Taeyong smiled at Chenle who was proud of what he said himself.

"Love you too Lele"

TBC