16.four chaotic kids.16

"Okay, so here's the plan out. Irene can take care of the fourteens while me and Wendy can take care of the twelves, Joy and yeri can handle the nines  Karina, you can take responsibility of Jisung while Giselle can take care of Chenle and Sungchan. Ningning and Winter the eight year olds. Clear?"

The girls agreed in sync as seulgi explained one by one of the plan.
The boys were all around the room while they were in the kitchen having a meeting.

Chenle crawling by giving Winter a coin he found under the couch, before crawling back into the noises of the other boys.

As kids who grew up with a father, they have always been so hyperactive like around the house cause..their boys....I guess.

"Ok, we can move to each ones in there....two...one"

Irene quickly stood up and went out from the kitchen. Giselle quickly picked up Chenle who was about to come back to the meeting.

The rest of them spreads out into the kids to take care of each.
We'll check on the one by one.

Irene counted all 4 of the 12 year olds
"Taeil, johnny, Yuta, Kun. Okay! Nice. Everyone is here"

Irene said ruffling Kun's hairs in the meantime. The 4 were having a fun time with their Nintendo that they shared.

They were really quite sitting at the very corner of the couch while the others were spread out through the room.

"Noona, can you take us to the near hospital! We want to go visit Doyoung"

Taeil said, inviting Irene to go visit the poor boy who was left at the hospital under the watch of grown adults with degree's and master's in health care or another name 'dOcTorS'

"Sure. I'll drive you all there. You can go and get ready and all"

Irene replied while taking the car keys out of her pockets and twirling it around her fingers.

The four twins all cheered in excitement and ran upstairs, racing with each other who got ready first.

Johnny and Yuta ran to the 2nd floor where the whole family's closet were.

They went into the walk in closet and got to their section. Pushing each other in the process.

"Yuta, pass me that Blue sweater"

"What? The long sleeve or the short sleeve?"

"Just pass me the sweater"

A blue sweater as johnny said was thrown to Johnny's face as Taeil and Kun got in and they laughed.

"Hey, I was gonna wear that!"

Kun exclaimed. "First come first serve man. You're slow"

Johnny laughed Kun off and said that he was joking and passed Lun the sweater.

Yuta wore the boots that he stole from Lucas's section and a black t-shirt with a long sleeved white crop top over it.

"Why are we dressing up like we're going to flirt on girls at the park? We're literally going to visit Doyoung"

"Well we care about fashion because dad told us to. Also, we're supporting his designs by promoting it to anyone who looks at us. See? Free promoting"

Johnny rolled his eyes as Kun blurted out some excuse to wear fashionable outfits outside.

"Fine"

Johnny took his phone on the floor and walked out, Yuta and Kun following behind him.

"We're do-"

"You guys are so slow"

The 3 were shocked to see Taeil all ready and dressed up, sitting down next to Irene who was on her phone.

"How? What? Huh?"

"While you guys were busy fighting over a sweatshirt, I was picking up my outfit and left while you guys were choosing two not even different shoes to wear"

Taeil simply said in a mocking way somehow and sassily flipped his imaginary long hair.

"Yeah yeah. Good job Lee Taeil. We're so proud of you. Here take a medal"

Yuta rolled his eyes and Irene and Taeil laughed at the 3 boys.

They all left the house and went into Irene's car but before they could,

"Where are you going?"

Jisung quickly fetched Johnny's hands and pulled on it so Johnny could go further.

"We want to go visit Doyoung-hyung. Can you stay home with Sung-ie and Chenle? Please"

"Fine...but go buy me a lollie on the way"

Suddenly, Jisung pulled out a 1000 won out of his pocket and put it on Johnny's hands before walking away and continue playing with his favorite little brothers.

"Teenagers scare the living BEEP out of me"

They all laughed before going in the car.

Irene started the engine and drove out of the gate of the home of Red Velvet.

"So, we can go Visit Doyoung then I'll
Treat you guys at the new famous Cafe'. Sounds good?"

"YEAAY!!!"

The four, hyperactive twelve year olds cheered at the back of the car while Kun was chilling at the front passenger seat listening to his Spotify playlist.

Phantom by WayV is playing

After the long 6 minute drive to the hospital they all went to the place where Doyoung is and stuff.

To lazy to write the whole thing

[Insert Hospital description and shiiiii]

"Okay, follow me to his ward"

Even though the doctor said he could discharge by today, but after his check ups his fever that he got a few days ago still didn't wore down so he had to stay in a few days more.

Which made Jaehyun, Ten and Doyoung cry for a few hours but that's fine.

We'll talk about that later.

"Doyoung!"

Theys whisper shouted and all went to Doyoung who smiled widely seeing that his oldest brothers come to visit him.

"Are you feeling well Doyoung?"

Irene asked sitting down on the chair next to Doyoung's bed.

"I'm well Noona! Just having headaches every now and then"

"Doyoung!! Did you know that Jaehyun wouldn't leave your bed the whole day untill dad offered him some candy"

Doyoung laughed at Johnny's words as Irene watches their sibling friendships from her seat