8.clueless Sung-ie.8

"Where are we going?"

The cute boy asked in his small voice, looking out of the car window.

"Out of town"

"Why?"

"Just because"

"But I need to go to school"

"I don't care"

"Why not? Dadda said learn in important"

The driver groaned and turned his head to the mirror where he could see Jisung's reflection.

"Sehun, I told you to shut him up"

"It's not my fault you wanted to kidnap a child"

Jisung head turned from the driver to the Sehun next to him then back at the driver a few times hearing them bicker and fight.

The small boy was so confused but at the same time he kinda understand that he is getting kidnapped by these two random guys.

But, Jisung being Jisung just watches and didn't say much about the thing.

He was about to go to school but then someone called him over before even entering the school bus.

While mark thought he was sitting next to Jisung while he was on his phone, Jisung actually was outside the bus.

A guy called him over and just asked a few questions like "are those your brothers?"
And
"How old are you"

Jisung, being the innocent angel he is answered all the questions while ignoring the fact that the school bus already went sKRttTTttT to school.

"I think Chanyeol and Baekhyun are planning something. Are they gonna eat this kid?"

"We don't do cannibalism"

Jisung flinched at the sudden voice as he turned around and saw that there were 2 other guys in the seat behind them.

"Who are they?"

Jisung asked.

"My Hyungs"

Jisung just nodded his head completely forgetting the threat he just got.

"So why am I here?"

"Stop asking questions please"

Jisung shuts his mouth up because Sehun said please. Taeyong always teaches Jisung that if someone says please then they'll get what they want so we can't blame him.

"Do you think Taeyong knows that it's us that got his child"

"Probablyyyy no"

"Wait- where's Kai?"

There was silent in the car as it stops suddenly.

"Did we leave him in the store?"

.
.
.
.
.

"Teacher, please. We need to tell out dad about this"

"I'm sorry but this thing doesn't have anything to do with us since it happen outside of school"

The teacher left just like that while the 16 siblings just stared at her in shock.

"What the fuck are we gonna do now?!?"

"HENDERY, LANGUAGE"

Kun screamed from the other side of the hall.

"Ok everyone. That's enough school. Grab your bags we are leaving"

The oldest said.

"But- why are we leaving? School's not finished yet and how are we gonna get pass the guard?"

Questioned Mark as he grabbed his backpack from the locker right next to him.

"Firstly, because we need to go tell dad and second, we have something the guard surely can't compete against"

Taeil answered Mark's questions.

"We have Johnny!"

Lucas said pointing to the tall boy.

"No, we have quantity...well yes we have a Johnny but- never mind. Let's just leave"

Taeil sighed taking his bag.

After Yuta counted everyone and made sure that there is 16 of them, they straight up ran out ignoring the guard that screamed for them.

"Bye!"

Jungwoo waved to the guard as they all quickly went to their home which wasn't that far.

Kun was the one leading everyone to their house. Being one of the smartest in their sibling lines he managed to memorize the whole way from home to school through the bus window.

"I know we can count on you Kun"

Johnny said while hitting Kun's back lightly.

They reached the house faster then the school bus that brings them to school everyday.

Taeyong heard the door knock and the doorbell at the same time being noisy and disturbing the sleeping Shotaro on the couch.

"What?!?"

Taeyong opened the door to expect someone else but to see all 16 of his ch-

"Wait- why is there 16 of you?"

Everyone looked at each other, realizing that their father has been living with them long enough to know that one is missing without even counting.

"Uh.....We lost him"

"YOU WHAT?!?"

After Taeyong invited them back in the house, Kun being the only one who is brave enough to tell their father, explained everything.

Taeyong just sat there and listen in shock as he knows for sure his youngest- ok not the youngest.

His Sung-ie is most likely kidnapped.

"What are we gonna do dad?"

Asked Jeno who was sitting next to them the whole time.

"I think I know who did this. Jaehyun, pass me the phone please"

.
.
.
.
.

"Mister Sehun-hyung sir, I am not smart enough to know why I'm here so can you tell why I'm being kidnapped?"

Jisung said cutely while following Sehun around the house.

Suho was suppose to take care of Jisung but because he has something else to do, Sehun would have to bring Jisung around where ever he goes.

"Just don't ask questions. I can't answer anything okay?"

Just as Sehun ended his talk, the phone rang.

"Stay here"

Sehun said as he picked up the phone, still keeping an eye on Jisung.

"Hello?"

"Hello the Sehun"

"Who's this?"

"I'll be quick and honest, it's me Taeyong and I know you have Sung-ie"

"What? Who? Hehe. Uhmm we don't kidnap anyone named Sung-ie"

"By the sound of it, you guys probably did"

"Uhmmm n- Jisung! Don't touch that"

Sehun saw Jisung holding a gun that was dropped by him a few minutes ago and accidently exposed them

"Yep, you guys have Jisung"

TBC

IDC where this is going.

Also,I will be at my village for a week so there will be no internet therfore I cannot update.

So....see you in a week