5.Where did he go.5

"how did this happen?"

Asked Taeyong, looking at the broken door.

"Well, you see. Shotaro was trapped and the only way that we could let him out was...."

Johnny paused looking at the door which now doesn't have a doorknob.

"Break the door"

Shotaro continued.
"Okay, as long as Taro is safe"

Taeyong sighed and patted Shotaro's head who was hugging his leg.

"So when are you going to tell th-"

"Let me tell them. Don't say anything"

Taeyong stopped Johnny from saying anything else.
The American boy nodded his head before leaving the father with Shotaro.

"Tell me what?"

Asked Shotaro looking up at Taeyong.

Taeyong sighed and picked up the boy who's question still wasn't answered.

"Let's go and talk with your brothers ok?"

Shotaro just nodded and trying brought him to their room where Yangyang and Haechan was playing with Legos.

"Dad! Your home already?"

Taeyong laughed when Yangyang stood up and ruined the Lego building Haechan was making

"Yang!! You ruined my Lego restaurant"

Haechan hit Yangyang on the head.

"Hey, hey. Now don't hit Yangyang. Yang, you should apolagize"

Taeyong put Shotaro down and sat down with the mad Haechan.

"I'm sowwy hyuck-ie"

Yangyang hugged Haechan who hugged back and they both went back to playing with legos.

"Uhm.... Guys"

Taeyong called for their attention.
The three looked at him at the same time.

"I'll just get straight  to the point. Y-your mom died"

.
.
.
.
.

"YANGYANG!!"

"Leave me alone!"

Yangyang pushed the Xiaojun's hands away as he tried to unlock the front door.

"Yangyang, where are you going?"

He heard Taeyong call for him from upstairs but he didn't react.

Yangyang was barefoot while he ran out of the gate.

Xiaojun tried to hold back Yangyang, but he failed watching Yangyang run away.

"Don't LEAVE!!"

XIaojun screamed as he wore his shoes and ran out, following Yangyang outside the gates of their home.

It's never a good thing when your 8 year old ran away but what's even worst is that you 9 year old is chasing after him.

It was literally 7 pm and the sun was going down.

In a place where there is no neighbors or any houses nearby, It's really worrying.

"DAD!!! XIOAJUN WENT OUT TO CHASE AFTER YANGYANG!!"

Taeyong straight up jumped into the car and SkRTsttttt off following where he saw Xioajun went.

It was not that dark but it should be dark enough to scare 2 kids on a street in the dark.

Taeyong was looking around for any signs of Yangyang and Xiaojun untill he found something.

"Yangyang!!"

Xioajun finally got hold off the younger and hold him as tight as possible, not letting him go.

"You stupid hyung! L-let me go!"

Yangyang ended up giving up and let Xiaojun hug him tightly.

Yangyang was now crying not letting his Hyung go.

"Dad!"

Xiaojun called when he saw Taeyong's car near them.

Taeyong unlocked the car and Xiaojun helped Yangyang into the car.

"Yang-ie. Why did you do that?"

Xiaojun asked.

Taeyong was about to ask the same question but Xiaojun were to question it first so Taeyong let him do the questioning.

"Yangyang wanna go home"

Xiaojun sighed hearing Yangyang now starting to tear up again.

"Don't cry Yang-ie. I'm here with you. Dadda is also here with you"

Yangyang only nodded slightly while staring out of the car window.

"Uhmm dad. Isn't our home that way?"

Asked Xiaojun seeing their dad turn the other way.

"Wanna go have ice cream?"

"Sure! Yangyang, do you want ice cream?"

Asked Xiaojun while ruffling the younger's hair.

"Whatever"

.
.
.
.
.

"Dad, I don't wanna go to school"

Taeyong sighed while patting Haechan's head.

The dad was sleeping over in the twin's bedroom because the three wouldn't sleep.

Renjun, Jeno and Jaemin slept over at Johnny and Yuta's room while the two youngest sleep with Jisung.

"Do you guys want to stay home tomorrow?"

Taeyong asked.

Since Taeyong doesn't have anything to do tomorrow he could take care of the 6 twins while the rest go to school.

"Can we??"

Taeyong nodded at Shotaro who seems really excited.

While Shotaro, Haechan and Taeyong was talking together happily, Yangyang, Who was sleeping on the top bunk bed was having staring contest with the wall.

He's still haven't move on from what happen and was having a hard time.

well, of course. He was just 5 when he lost his dad and now their mom and Yangyang also hates the fact that Haechan and Shotaro just seems so happy.

Like they didn't care about the whole situation at all.

"Yang-ie?"

Yangyang heard Taeyong called but he ignored. He doesn't wanna be bothered right now.

After a few seconds Taeyong stood up to take a look at Yangyang.

He was pretending to sleep and Taeyong thought he really was asleep so he kissed Yangyang on the forehead before softly whispering.

"I hope you're okay Yangyang"

TBC

I hope you're enjoying the story so far. It was really enjoyable to type and all so hope you guys hav