12.Yes.12

Sorry idk what to name the chapter so Yes it is 🤣🤣🤣

As they all were distracted by Jisung and Taeyong's arrival, Yuta quickly sneaked away up stairs to his shared room with Johnny.

As the Johnny was downstairs, he decided to lock the door and sat on his bed.

"What was that Yuta??"

Yuta questioned himself through the mirror asking why he acted so rude to Taeyong.

"Dad must be so sad that I acted up like that"

Yuta sighed but somewhere deep down he doesn't really care.

The boy stared at his reflection for a bit before thinking about hansol and the fact that they looked quite similar and of course always confuses Taeyong.

But as always, Yuta always tries to forget it cause he doesn't wanna cry again and again untill his tears are gone.

KNOCK KNOCK

"Who is it?"

Yuta asked and waited for a response.

"It's Minhyung!"

Yuta smiled softly and unlocked the door.
"Heyya Mark-ie"

The older ruffled Mark's hair making it all messy. Mark fixed his hair before joining Yuta, sitting on the floor looking at the mirror attached to the legs of the bed.

"Since when do you have a blue shirt with red patterns on it? Never seen dad made this design"

Mark stated.

"It's not even Dad's brand"

Yuta laughed at Mark who was checking the tag seeing another company's clothing brand.

"Shhh. Don't tell dad. I know he doesn't want us wearing other clothes except the ones that he made but it's alright"

The two giggled like little kids before Yuta sighed after having a good excuse for the blood stain on his shirt.

Let's turn back time for a bit now,

.5
.4
.3
.2
.Stop, rewind, turn back time

There Yuta was, waiting for Taeyong's arrival to the house after realizing that Yuta was left behind.

He was proud of the art he made with Sehun's body.

The ruined canvas and a knife as a paint brush.

I know, what an artistic person that Yuta is being.
It was just small cuts here and there but still.

It looked horrible and a lot of blood.
For Yuta it looked really cool.

Probably because he hated Sehun anyways. (IM SORRY SEHUNNNNNN 😭😭😭😭😭)

After he saw that Taeyong's car was parked outside, he quickly stopped

Taeyong's footsteps can be heard, as Yuta hid behind the door, ready to scare Taeyong.

Time continues

Mark was looking around the room, not knowing what to do or anything interesting to look at.

"Heyya kiddos! Dad called us down for early dinner"

Jungwoo knocked on the doors really loud that you can't even call it a knock .

It's more like banging the door until it breaks.

"Yes, we're coming"

Said Mark and the two got out.

Yuta and Mark went downstairs to the dinning table that is always surprising how it could fit everyone.

Since they are all kids after all so it's not that surprising.

"Sorry I don't have time to make dinner so I ordered pizza and fried chickens"

Taeyong said and everyone cheered and started to eat.

The 6 twins where fighting (not really) about how many holes does a straw have, Sungchan, as always.

Sitting next to Hendery, screaming for him to feed some pizzas into his tiny 3 year old's stomach.

Yuta and Kun playing rock paper scissors over a slice of pizza while Jungwoo, Doyoung and Jaehyun started to sing 'Bang Bang Bang' in a really really loud mode which made the whole house loud and noeasy.

Taeyong smiled seeing everyone happy like this.
The father ruffled Jisung's head who was sitting beside him.

Jisung wasn't in the mood to make chaos since he was still a little traumatized by the event before.

"Are you okay Sung-ie?"

Taeyong asked Jisung who was playing with his bread crumbs that was left on the plate.

"Yeah.."

Taeyong smiled sadly knowing well that the child ain't feeling it today.
He doesn't want to bother Jisung so Taeyong just leave him like that.

Everyone was happy and it was a nice dinner that everyone enjoyed.

.
.
.
.
.

Silent...
The house was back to it's silent, mute and no noise vibe.

Everyone was asleep in their room.
Taeyong just finished his work of designing some new clothes for their company and was now really tired.

It was 2.45 in the morning and the only sound that Taeyong could hear was the clock ticking every seconds.

The tired father went over downstairs to grab some coffee since he still have to do a bunch of other things and won't be able to stay awake for long.

Taeyong still have to make sure everyone is asleep, take care of Sungchan and Chenle who was infact still awake,

Staying in Taeyong's work room watching YouTube kids and playing with cars and barbies

"Dad"

Taeyong turned his head around seeing a pouty Jaehyun who was hugging his bear plushie.

"Yes jae?"

Taeyong walked over to the boy and ruffled his hair

"I can't sleep"

He said leaning his head on Taeyong's legs.

"Do you wanna sleep with me?"
Jaehyun smiled up at Taeyong who giggled at Jaehyun's cuteness.

"Ok. Let's go and fetch Chan and Lele in my office. Then we can go to sleep"

"Ok dad"

TBC

Never ❌
Gonna 🙄
Give🤔
You👉
Up.⏫
Never✖️
Gonna💅
Let😻
You👉
Down.📉