10.Saving Dear Jisung.10

"what the fu- frish Taeyong?!?"

"I know, I know. I-"

"AND YOU EXPECT ME TO CALM DOWN?!?"

"Noona, liste-"

"AAAAHHHHHHHHHHH"
"Irene. SUNGCHAN IS FRICKING SLEEPING! STFU"

"Ok. So I called to make sure Sungchan and Chenle is alright and I also want you two to at least look after the kids while i-"

"WHAT?!?"

Taeyong sighed while the 4 12 year olds laughed at Irene.

"IS THAT THE KIDS LAUGHTER I HEAR? Johnny? Yuta? Kun? Taeil? Are you guys with him?"

"Yeah about that"

Taeyong quickly lower the volume l, getting ready for Irene's scoldings.

"That's why you should've used protection when you were FVCKING 17"

"noona, noona. The kids are here with me. We don't talk about that. And also, don't swear"

They heard a sigh from Irene and also a crying of Sungchan.

"Irene. You better end that call and stop shouting. Sungchan is awake and Chenle has gone outside so better catch him"

Irene bid her goodbye and ended the call while Taeyong was still laughing at her.

"You got us when you were 17!?"

Kun questioned and Taeyong nodded his head.

Kun hit Taeyong's shoulders lightly while the father just awkwardly laughed it away.

"we'll talk about it when you're 18"

Taeyong said and ignored anything else that comes after that.

They're all are currently in the car on their way to where Taeyong thinks Jisung could be.

Taeyong knows that the EXO members would always hang out at one of their old houses.

Which is really far out of town but Taeyong wouldn't just leave Jisung because he's to far.

He could be all the way at Antarctica and Taeyong would go there even by legs.

He loves his child very much and nothing can stop him from saving this child.

When they reached the place, Taeyong could already sense that someone is watching them.

"Guys, wait here. I'll be right back. Don't get out of the car what so ever okay?"

Before the kids could protest, Taeyong already locked the car from the outside and left the in the car.

"Wait dad!!"

Yuta banged on the car window while screaming.

"There's no point. He's to stubborn to listen. Plus, we can just unlock the door from the inside but I don't wanna get shot"

Johnny stopped Yuta and they all sighed.

"I miss mom"

They all laughed at how random Kun was being but deep down they also miss them.

"Yeah, we all miss them"

.
.
.
.
.

☆*o(Taeyong's POV)o*☆

I left the car along with the kids inside  and went of inside the house.

The lights are all closed except for one room. I could see a kid getting dragged away through the window and just know that it's Jisung.

I seriously never expected that they'll attack so early like this. The EXO already told me that they'll take revenge.

Well, Sehun did.

You see, Yuta's real mother is sehun's little sister.

Sehun hated me since the day I met her and when he found out she died, He blamed it on me.

Even though he did kill hansol and that was the reason she killed herself.
So it is kinda his fault.

"DAD!!!"

I heard a scream coming from inside the house.

I literally broke the door and went straight to where I heard the scream.

"Taeyong, Taeyong, Taeyong"

There Sehun was literally holding my 8 year old child hostage.

"Sehun..."

I whispered back.
I can see how scared Jisung looked. A knife threatening to slice his neck open.

"Sehun, why are you doing this?"

I questioned but stayed still cause I know if I move a muscle, he would just 🔪👦.

If yk yk.

Sehun stare at me with burning eyes of anger. Jisung was struggling against Sehun's hold and I just can't look at him like that.

"SHE DIED! SHE DIED! because of you!!"

He starts to scream and cry tears. His hands were visibly shacking and it was making Jisung cry because of the small scar that the knife made

"Please Sehun calm down. Jisung is in pain"

I tried to make him stop but I myself stopped when Sehun starts to laugh like a Maniac (Stan skz)

"It's your fault she died! You killed hansol and that was the reason he killed herself"

I screamed.

"My fault?!? MY FAULT!?"

"AHHHH"

Jisung screamed.
I saw the blood that starts to stain his white shirt along with the knife.

I didn't know how to stop him until..

"Dad!!"

I turned around and saw Taeil and Johnny literally was running towards me.

I blocked them from going much further because Jisung could literally lose a head.

"Hyung-ie!!"

Jisung screamed.

Sehun tighten his grip on the knife, giving us a warning to not come close to him.

"Dad, I have an idea!"

I heard Taeil said.

"Whatever your idea is. It better n-"

BANG!!

TBC

Sorry for not updating for so long. It's just that I have a few stuff to do and yeah. Quite busy these days.

❤️