Missing You (Part Two)

Written by our good friend and fellow author JisoosimpXD

***

"Better now?" I asked. She chuckled and nodded.
"Much. Much... Better..." she uttered, then she wrinkled my nose. "I missed you, Yori."
"I missed you too, Chaeng..." I whispered. "Ya... Your friends must be worried. Do you wanna call them now?"

Chaeyoung nodded, and I helped her to her feet. She took a deep breath, and walked towards the door.

"Okay, girls... Please come in now."

The eight girls walked into the room. I took off my scarf and folded it neatly before placing it into the pocket of my hoodie. One of the girls walked up to Chaeyoung and gripped her shoulders.

 One of the girls walked up to Chaeyoung and gripped her shoulders

"Everything okay?" she asked.
"Yup, everything's fine now, Mina-unnie..." Chaeyoung said. She walked over to me and gave me a side hug. "We're good now."

Chaeyoung looked up at me and I smiled at her. One of the girls squealed.

"Awwwww~You two should just kiss already!" she yelled. Jihyo slapped the girl.
"Ya! Sana!"
"Whoops! Sorry, Jihyo," Sana said, but she chuckled naughtily.
"Stop being horny over them. You've already got Dahyun-unnie and Jeongyeon-unnie to play with," said the tallest one.

Sana pouted and gripped onto the short-haired, chubby girl next to her.

"Jeongie... Tzuyu's bullying me~" she whined cutely. Jeongyeon laughed.
"That's on you, Babe. You're the one who made her say it," she replied. Sana frowned.
"Yoo Jeongyeon! I thought you're supposed to be on my side!" she exclaimed. She let go of Jeongyeon's arm and turned to the pale girl on her other side.
"You've got my back, right, Dubu?" she said.

The pale girl took a step back and raised both of her hands. Sana gasped.

"YA! Don't do me like that!" she exclaimed.

The girls collectively laughed at Sana's antics. I let out a chuckle. These girls sure did seem like fun.

"Alright, alright... Girls, that's enough. We've got someone else here, remember?" Jihyo said as she gestured over to me.
"Ahh–That's right!" they exclaimed.
"Joesonghamnida, Tomioka-ssi," Jihyo said with a bow. I waved it off and smiled.
"It's alright! And... Just call me Yoriichi or Yori. I hate it when people call me Tomioka-ssi," I replied.