Kyoto Protocol (Part Three)

Written by our good friend and fellow author JisoosimpXD

* * *

I groggily opened my eyes. The warm, comfy vibe of my hotel greeted me as I sit up from my luxurious bed and grabbed my phone from my bedside table. 8am. Great, I wasn't late for breakfast.

I stretched out my body and lifted the covers off myself before getting my outfit for today. I took a hot shower, styled my hair and brushed my teeth before heading out of the bathroom. I had arranged with Someone-san to meet at 9 for breakfast.

I grabbed my keycard before turning on the 'Do Not Disturb' sign and opening the door. I was not sure how to feel when Someone-san was already standing in front of my suite.

"At this point I'm not even gonna fucking ask," I said as I closed the heavy wooden door. He chuckled.
"Good morning to you too, Momo!" he said, taking his hands out of his pockets.
"How long have you been standing there?' I asked him. He shrugged.
"About five minutes. Come on, the restaurant's going to be packed at this hour!"

I nodded in agreement and hooked my arm with his. I felt him tensing up just like last night, and I giggled.

"Okay... Babe," I whispered cheekily. His face went full red behind his mask.
"M–Momo... I–I told you to stop calling me that..." he stammered as he tried to pull his arm away, but I had locked mine around his, preventing him from escaping.
"Why not? Don't lie.... You know you like it~" I continued to tease him.

In truth, I thought I was the one who enjoyed this a lot more than him. He was everything I saw in my dream guy. Smart, handsome, witty... Maybe a little nerdy, but it just made him even cuter. I had a soft spot for nerds, especially nerds who knew I loved jokbal.

"I–I..." he continued to struggle. I laughed and rested my head on his shoulder.
"You enjoyed last night, why can't you do it today?" I asked cutely.
"Y–Yesterday was holding hands. Right now it's full-on cuddling! Y–You gotta be careful, Momo. Maybe some Dispatch journalist is lurking behind a corner," he whisper-shouted, trying to guilt-trip me. It didn't work.
"I'll take my chances. Besides, I've got you to keep me safe, right?" I giggled as I snuggled even tighter on his arm.

I could feel him relaxing a little bit. My charm always worked. He sighed.

"I'm supposed to protect you from danger... Like a moving car, for example! Not the media!" he retorted as we reached the restaurant.
"But still, you'll protect me, right?" I said, looking up at him.

He turned to launch another rebuttal, but stopped when we made eye contact with each other. I stared back into his eyes and found myself drowning in them, as if they were sending me to another dimension.

 I stared back into his eyes and found myself drowning in them, as if they were sending me to another dimension

"Table for two?" the restaurant manager approached us. "Can I get your room number, please?"
"Takagamine Suite," I said, waking myself up from my daydream. The manager's eyes widened.
"O–Oh... Right this way please! You'll dine in our VIP room," he said.