Love Foolish: Friendzone

"A–Ah... U–Unnie..."

Sana lifted her eyes from my crotch and gave me her adorable eye smile. I shuddered and closed my eyes as I felt her tongue snaking around my clit. I felt Jeongyeon's hands yanking my neck towards her, and she kissed my neck and jaw deliciously.

"M–Mh... H–Hang on... A–Ahn... A–Ah!"
"Oh, Dubu... You're so hot..." whispered Jeongyeon.

Jeongyeon's hand crept to fondle my tits. I jolted as her fingers traced my nipples and pinched them gently. Shit. I couldn't keep this up any longer.

"J–Jeongyeon-unnie... S–Sh... Shit... A–Ahh...!"

I heard a nasty squelching sound, and realised that Sana was eating my pussy noisily. I felt my body tensing. I gripped the bed sheets tighter with both of my hands, as I felt electricity surging through my entire body.

"S–Sana-u–Unn–Unnie! A–Ah... I–I... I–I'm... F–F–Fuck.... I'm... C–Cum..."

Hearing this, Sana increased her intensity in devouring my pussy. Jeongyeon released my neck and stooped down, sucking my breasts. I couldn't hold it any longer. My climax was reaching. I was about to explode.

"U–Unnie... U–Un... A–Ah! A–A... Ahn... M–Mmhh... Aaa–AAHH!!!"

I came. I came hard. I gushed out like a firehose, spraying my pussy juice onto Sana's beautiful face. She closed her eyes and giggled as I kept spraying her face again and again, before slumping onto the bed, gasping for air.

"Fuck... You came so much..." said Jeongyeon, chuckling. "You did it again, Sha..."

Sana took a towel to wipe her face and giggled profusely.

"I still don't know why me giving someone oral sex always makes that someone explode like that..." she said. I sighed and closed my eyes.
"Fuck, Unnie... That was crazy..." I uttered.

I felt Sana's weight joining my side on the bed, then I felt two hands reaching from both of my sides to fondle my breasts. I giggled. These unnies were wild!

 These unnies were wild!

"Ya... Unnie-deul..." I uttered exasperatedly. They giggled.
"Gosh, Dubu... You're so thick... Yet so slim..." complimented Jeongyeon.

I chuckled. I loved spending time with all of my Twice members, but particularly with this couple. They had just entered a relationship back in January when we were in Australia, and somehow I had become their unofficial-official third wheel ever since. That was weird.

Since our SIXTEEN days, I was always close with Sana, her being extra flirtatious around me and shared my weird sense of humour. Since she got in a relationship with Jeongyeon, I started spending more time with the short-haired tomboy as well. I always felt like these two understood my humour the best, and I always felt safe around them.

To tell the truth... I didn't expect that my friendship with them would turn into a sexual one. I knew I had no romantic feelings towards them, or any of the Twice members for that matter, but somehow I didn't mind when they–mostly Sana–kissed or touched me... I could even say that I enjoyed it. I wanted it.