Karuizawa Stories: Moonlight Sunrise

"Are you sure you guys are not coming with us?" Jeonghoon asked. Tzuyu giggled as she looked at Chaeyoung's brother.
"Let them be, Jeonghoon-ah... Let Mina-unnie and Tsuki-oppa enjoy Kabuki-cho at night," she said, winking knowingly at Mina.

Tzuyu absent-mindedly rubbed her small baby bump as she said those words, and the boy's face turned red in an instant

Tzuyu absent-mindedly rubbed her small baby bump as she said those words, and the boy's face turned red in an instant. He jittered nervously in his place, which made the others giggle. I heard Mina chuckling next to me.

"Yes. I... Just want to take a walk with Tsuki-kun for a while," she said.
"You know you can do more than that, Unnie," winked Chaeyoung.

I bit my lips, and I took off my glasses, which–as usual–started fogging up. Mina groaned and pushed Chaeyoung lightly into her husband, who laughed and caught the petite rapper in an embrace.

"Take care, Noona," he said, before looking at me, "See you tomorrow, Tsuki-san."
"Hai," I nodded, before grimacing, "You know what... Maybe you guys should... Uh... Take care of them..."

I pointed at Nayeon, Sana, Seulgi, Momo, Jihyo, and Jeongyeon, who were clearly dead drunk. Nayeon was continuously whispering something into Sangwoo's ear which made him blush as red as a lantern, Sana and Jeongyeon were giggling non-stop as they tried to grope Dahyun, who herself was busy trying to reign her girlfriend Seulgi, who was flailing wildly like a gas station dancing balloon. For some reason, Jihyo looked terribly sad as she languished on her car seat, while Momo was... Oh my God her hand was inside Sabito's pants!

"A–Are... Are you guys sure you'll be okay?" I asked them concernedly. Sabito sighed.
"Honestly? I'm starting to get used to this. They're always this crazy when they're drunk... Right, Minsoo?" he looked at the Twice manager.
"Tell me about it, Hyung..." he sighed, "Luckily Chaeng is pregnant, so at least she won't be cartwheeling on the streets at two in the morning tonight..."

Chaeyoung gasped, sounding hurt.

"YA! That was one time, Oppa! One time!" she protested

"Still, Minsoo-hyung was right, Ddalgi-ya... Your cartwheeling was a problem!" Yori agreed.
"That was ONE TIME!" the Baby Beast whined cutely, which made all of us laugh.
"J–Jogiyo... A little help here?" Dahyun interjected.