Push and Pull (Part One)

"All the best of luck for tomorrow, Unnie..."
"Gomawo, Jihyo..."

I hugged Jisoo closely–or as close as her big belly allowed, in fact–and smiled at the bride-to-be

I hugged Jisoo closely–or as close as her big belly allowed, in fact–and smiled at the bride-to-be. Gosh. She was just so beautiful and angelic, wasn't she? She'd make the perfect mother and wife, I was sure of it. Jisoo smiled and wrinkled her nose as a small giggle left her mouth.

"Damn it was a challenge to hug for us, wasn't it?" she whispered.

Thinking that I had unintentionally offended her, I quickly shook my head.

"N–No, no, Unnie! It's normal! Your belly was in the way, that's expected!" I tried, but Jisoo laughed and shook her head.
"That part I knew. I was referring to... These..." she said as her eyes fell down to my chest.

Ah...

"O–Oh... Right..." I chuckled. Jisoo giggled as she hugged my arm.
"Damn, Jihyo... Isn't it hard to have such huge breasts? I mean... I'm nowhere near your size... But even for me it's getting a little difficult nowadays," she said as we started walking. I sighed.
"Tell me about it, Unnie... Back pains are regular for me..." I admitted.
"Luckily we have Sunny's Emporium, huh?" she joked. I giggled and nodded.
"Sunny-unnie's bras are the best..." I agreed. Jisoo pursed her lips.
"But the milk..." she added.
"Yeah... The milk..." I nodded again.
"It refills so quickly..." she lamented.
"Mine too..." I replied, "... We should tell Sunny-unnie to develop a self-pumping bra."
"We really should..." she muttered.

We both shared a laugh. I never had the chance to speak with Jisoo this much before, and even tonight during her bridal shower I didn't really spend that much time talking with her. But Minsoo just texted me that he was reaching soon, so I approached Jisoo to say my goodbyes, and she ended up walking with me to the exit. Jisoo suddenly looked at me and asked a question.

"Jihyo-ya! Are you going to stay with the others at the Twice dorm, tonight? Is Minsoo staying with Yeoni?" she asked.
"Oh, no, no... He's picking me up right now. I think the preparations are done, so Minsoo could go home," I said, before asking her my own question, "Where are you staying tonight, Unnie?"

Jisoo smiled.

"I'll stay in my family home with Blackpink and Irene-unnie. Yeoni is staying in his Yangcheon-gu apartment alone, it seems. Sana and Jeongyeonie are dropping him there later. I thought Minsoo would accompany him, that's why I asked you," she told me.

I nodded. We reached the Lotte World Tower lobby, and I could see Minsoo's TWD van already waiting for me at the lobby. With that, I smiled at Yeoni's soon-to-be wife, and gave her another hug.

"I'm going, then, Unnie... See you tomorrow morning!" I said. Jisoo hummed sweetly and nodded.
"Thanks, Jihyo. Have a great night!" she wished me.
"You too, Unnie! Annyeong!" I smiled.

I was about to leave, but I caught Jisoo staring at my breasts again. Blush started creeping up my cheeks as I slapped her arm jokingly.

"Y–Ya... Unnie!" I protested shyly. The angel laughed and shook her head.
"Mianhae, Jihyo... I mean... They're just... So... Big! They're even bigger than the last time I saw you, I think! Is it because of the dress?" she admitted.