Karuizawa Stories: Big, Blonde, and Beautiful

"Kkeut!"

I smiled and sighed as I turned off the heat from the stove, placing the lid over the pot containing the miyeokguk I was cooking for our breakfast

I smiled and sighed as I turned off the heat from the stove, placing the lid over the pot containing the miyeokguk I was cooking for our breakfast. I looked at the clock on the wall... It was eight. Time to wake my fiancé up. She wouldn't want to be late for her schedule today, would she?

I walked over to our room, finding my enchantingly gorgeous future wife still curling up under the blanket, snoring lightly, sleeping peacefully. A chuckle left my mouth as I tiptoed towards the bed, slowly sitting as I kept staring at her beautiful face. I sighed as a smile curved up on my lips.

"What did I do to deserve you..." I muttered.

Minatozaki Sana. The most popular member of Twice, the head of IPG, my future wife, the love of my life. I gently brushed a stray strand of hair from her forehead as I admired her. Gosh... Every inch of her was perfect, wasn't it? Her high nose bridge, that ruby red lips, those intoxicating eyes, her chiseled jawline and cheekbones...

"And also..." I whispered.

I gently brushed the blanket off her, revealing her naked body. I sighed tremulously as I let my eyes feasted on her physique.

Jihyo might have the biggest tits in Twice by far, but Sana's tits were just the right size and shape for me. Mina had the largest booty among us, but Sana's butt was the perfect one for me. Dahyun had the widest hips, but Sana's hips were always inviting me. Tzuyu had the thickest thighs and longest legs, but I'd take Sana's legs clamping around my waist any day over Tzu's. Momo might be the one that had to decline several JAV contract offers over the years, but I'd still choose Sana over any porn actress in the world.

I couldn't resist touching her, so I placed my fingers on her skin, slowly caressing her from her shoulder, to her arm, to her hand, to her waist, to her hips, to her thighs. As expected, Sana stirred a little. Her eyes were still closed, but from the smile appearing on her lips, she knew what was happening right now.

"Are you... Admiring... My body again... Yoo Jeongyeon?" she whispered.

I giggled and stooped down to plant a kiss on her lips

I giggled and stooped down to plant a kiss on her lips. Sana sniffed around, as she habitually does, before chuckling and slowly opening her eyes. I felt her hands creeping up to touch my cheeks as she stared into my eyes.