Acmé De La Vie

"Dubu! Ya... Dubu!"

I jolted up, finding Jeongyeon's face a few centimetres from mine, grinning wide.

"W–Wha...? Where am I?"

Jeongyeon sighed tiredly and straightened herself, chuckling as she walked away

Jeongyeon sighed tiredly and straightened herself, chuckling as she walked away. I noticed she was wearing an apron over her pyjamas, so she must be cooking. I looked to my left, finding Sana, still sleeping soundly, snoring loudly with her mouth gaping open, drooling all over the pillow. I giggled. I was in their apartment in Songpa, of course.

It was Saturday, March 18th, 2028. Jeongyeon, Sana, and I spent last night together, having dinner and–of course–rounds and rounds of explosive threesome afterwards. It was totally fun and satisfying, as usual, but... I somehow felt today was going to be even happier, at least for me. My nose picked up a delicious smell, erasing the sleep completely from my eyes.

"Unnie! What are you cooking for breakfast?" I exclaimed. I heard Jeongyeon chuckling from the kitchen.
"Come see for yourself!" she replied.

I grinned and jumped off the bed, but then I yelped loudly as soon as my feet landed on the floor, because it accidentally touched a rubbery, extremely thick and long, um... Thing... On the floor.

"Are you okay?" Jeongyeon asked.
"N–Ne... G–Gwaenchanha..." I replied. "... I–I... Accidentally kicked the... D–Dildo..."

Jeongyeon laughed out loud. I stole a glance at Sana, afraid that I had inadvertently woke her up, but she simply mumbled incomprehensibly and hugged her bolster tighter, smiling cutely in her sleep.

I chuckled and carefully stepped away from the... 15-inch jet black dildo that the couple used to impale my holes last night, before picking up a robe from the nearby chair and wearing it to cover my naked body. I walked out, finding Jeongyeon hunching over a boiling pot on the stove.

 I walked out, finding Jeongyeon hunching over a boiling pot on the stove

"Kongnamul-guk?" I asked as I reached her. Jeongyeon smiled and nodded.
"Mm. We drank a little too much last night, didn't we? This is good for our hangover," she said.

I stood by her side, smiling from ear to ear as I watched her cook. She scooped a ladle up, blowing steam off the soup to warm it down, before offering it for me to taste. I sipped a little, and as soon as the delicious, warm soup filled my taste buds, I squealed happily.