Chapter 1

Disclaimer: I've watched about two Star Wars rebels episodes so I'm going to have my dates and lore mixed up but chalk it up to book science.

"Stop running into me," Zeb whisper yelled at Chopper.

"Shut up," Kanen scolded obviously annoyed.

Right now part of the ghost crew were sitting on top of a building scouting an imperial supply depot with supplies they desperately needed. Sabine, Kanen, Zeb, and Chopper were there while Hera stayed in the Ghost as escape pilot/guard. "It looks clear," Sabine said standing up after a few moments of silence.

Kanen yanked Sabine down nearly making her fall down.

"What," she asked fuming.

All Kanen had to do was point. Sabine followed his finger to see a lone figure walking up to the base. Sabine took a closer look and did a double take on him, the man walking up had a set of mandalorean armor on but appeared to have no markings which was.....strange. She took that back it appeared that the armor once had markings but were faded. No not faded scarped off. She felt disgusted this man is a traitor. (my universe)

"We're are his markings?" Zeb asked curiously.

"He's a traitor" she spat.

During the whispering about the mandolorean he had reached the entrance to the compound. "Sir can I see som-" the trooper started but couldn't finish because he found a knife in his throat. The stormtrooper collapsed to the ground lifeless. The mando kept walking then stopped as if remembering something.

"Here's a tip," the mandolorean said fishing a credit out of his pocket and tossing it at the man on the floor with a pool of red forming around him.

Chopper chuckled the best a droid could. "You think that's funny don't you" Kanen asked slightly amused by the droid.

The droid beeped a bit of binary, "what it was a good joke" the droid beeped defensively.

The mandalorean kept on walking into the base and stoped as he watched about five squads of stormtroopers surround him in a semi-circle.

"Drop your weapons and we might not execute you." One stormtrooper said with obvious confidence in his voice.

Sabine spoke in a hushed tone to the rest of the crew, "he can't single handedly take out five squads of stormtroopers" Kanen raised his eyebrow because he had seen first hand how efficient she can be.

"Na," the mando said before pulling out his dual Westar-35 pistols and started gunning them down. He leaped to the side behind a crate and tossed a thermal detonator over his Crate hearing the lovely sound of an explosion. I love explosives he thought to himself. "Too easy" he yelled holstering his pistols and pulling out the two beskads from behind his back.

Sabines gasped at seeing the weapons. "Is everything okay?" Kanen asked.

"Those swords are made out of Beskar, if you didn't now that's what we make our armor out of, he either is stupidly rich or his ancestors had the swords originally. We don't use them that much seeing as they are a pain to make and it is really hard to learn how to use them properly and the only clan that used to use them are dead. Also it can't be broken by a lightsaber so don't even try to fight him." Sabine said saying the last part as an after thought.

"I wasn't going to" Kanen mumbled

The mandolorean ran out slicing the troopers to bits decapitating a few of them just for fun. He found after a few minutes of slicing angrily that he was standing in the middle of around forty dead bodies. In front of him was the stormtrooper that said to turn himself in quite literally shaking in his boots.

The trooper dropped his weapon turned around and started running in the opposite direction. "Oh no you don't" said the mandalorean chuckling evilly as he shot his grapel into the troopers back just deep enough to not hurt him but deep enough to get a hook in him. He slowly and painfully dragged him in.

"I have a bad feeling about this" Zeb said. Everybody in the entire universe rolled their eyes at this.

The mandalorean yanked the helmet off of the trooper and threw it at a large Crate shattering the helmet. You didn't have to be force sensitive to see the anger coursing through him. The mando punched the trooper in the face repeatedly. He picked him up and threw him into the Crate breaking a few ribs. The mando stomped over to him picked him up again and tossed him like a doll into the center of the clearing. The mando walked over calmly and picked the guy up by the throat and startled to strangle him holding him a good few feet off the ground. The troopers eyes rolled to the back of his head and the mando let go of him. He pulled his helmet just above his mouth and spat on the trooper.

He pulled the helmet back down and walked over to one of the crates and pushed the lid open. He rummaged around a bit until he found what he was looking for. He pulled out a ration pack that was probably at most five credits. He walked out of the base nodding towards the dead troops and said "thanks."

"Lovely day to kill some imperials." He said to the Ghost crew as he walked off.

"Sabine, go follow him and see what he's all about" Kanen said nodding at the reseeding figure of the mandalorean.

"Do I have to?" She asked not wanting to talk to the traitor.

"Yes you do and also see if he wants to join us. He could be very useful." Kanen said stroking his beard.

All that for lunch she thought smiling to herself.