The Silent Game

Eddie.
"What?"
Let's do something.
Eddie took a sip of his coke before placing on the table beside him as he watched the soccer game, eyes glued to the TV.
"Why?" he wondered, not paying much attention to the voice in his mind.
Because we're bored. You've just been sitting in front of this TV all day and have only gotten up to piss or eat! Venom sounded grumpy and Eddie sighed, annoyed.
"Look, is it too much to ask? My boss let me off this week because of all the work I've been doing. He says I need a break."
"We need a break," Venom replied, now out and head hovering beside Eddie's.
"Mm-Hmm."
Eddie brought his coke up back to his lips to get another swig of it, but his arm suddenly seized up and wouldn't move. Eddie rolled his eyes.
"Venom, let go of my arm."
"No."
"....please."
"Still no, although, you did ask us so nicely."
It shouldn't have happened. Eddie's heart began beating faster and his breath hitched a little. Of course, Venom merely pretended they hadn't noticed and turned their attention towards the large bowl of popcorn kernels and proceeded to shove them into their mouth.
Eddie grimaced and tried to turn out the horrendously loud popping and crunching sounds. Reminded him too much of when they ate bad guys.
"Eddieeee....we want to play."
Now Eddie really did choke.
"Wh-what?" he stuttered.
"Let's play a game, Eddie." Venom looked at him now and practically purred as he saw how tripped up the man was.
"No, I want to finish watching this." Eddie turned back to the TV.
Venom snickered and plucked the remote out of his human's hand and set it on the kitchen countertop, far, far away from Eddie's reach.
"Hey!" Eddie grumbled. "Stop—" His coke was taken from his other hand and set next to the lamp. Knowing that he had lost, he sighed, putting his hands over his face.
Eddie, don't ignore usss....
"Uh, okay, what...what kind of game?" Eddie replied, still a little out of it.
"I spy!"
"What? No."
"Why not? It's fun!"
"Yeah, maybe for you it is, but not me. How about we try the staring game?"
"What is that? The staring game?" Venom wondered, tilting its head like a confused dog.
"It's between two people. They stare at each other for a while, seeing if the other will cave first. Whoever caves first, looses. Simple and short," Eddie explained.
Ripples from the symbiote send short, confused waves through their bond.
"Hmm. Caves from what?"
"Well, usually it's from blinking but since you don't really blink, we're gonna havta figure something else out."
"We can do the staring," Venom said with a nod. "Let's have a little twist at the end, though."
"Oh?"
"Whoever looses gets a punishment."
"Uh...what kind of punishment?"
"Well, think of something."
"Hmm. Alright. If you loose, Venom, we don't go out to get bad guys for a week."
"That's ridiculous!" the symbiote snorted.
"Just kidding. How about you have to eat veggies tonight?"
"Hmfph. Aggreeble."
"What about you? What's my punishment?"
"Haven't come up with something yet," Venom mused carefully but his eyes glinted in a way that made Eddie shift uncomfortably. "But we are ready to start now if you want."
"Alright. Let's go."
Venom positioned himself right in front of Eddie's face, blocking the man's view. Eddie looked confused for a moment but then Venom spoke.
"Time starts now, Eddie. You laugh, you loose."
"I don't plan on it," Eddie replied.
They stared steadily into the other's eyes.
Venom practically purred as he stared into Eddie's blue eyes.
"Eddie...remember that time when I made you climb into the lobster tank?"
"Oh, come on, man, don't...don't bring that up," Eddie groaned, trying to keep a straight face.
"Or that one time when we didn't want the carolers to come sing to us because we were too tired and sprayed the steps with water so that when they came to us they count get up to reach the door. And then that one guy slipped because he was so desperate, knocking two others down with him."
"V, stop..." Eddie whispered, trying so very hard not to laugh. The sight had been pretty funny. The boy's pants had gotten hooked on the railing and ripped, exposing the boy's underwear. Eddie closed his eyes and tried not to laugh.
"Or that other time when you screamed like a little bitch because you were afraid that there was a burglar in the house...when it was just me trying to get some tater tots," Venom smirked.
Eddie couldn't help it. His shoulders shook as he laughed.
"Imagine what the neighbors could have thought," he laughed.
"Hmm, yesss." Venom narrowed his eyes and a wave of smugness washed through their bond. "Eddieee."
"What?" Eddie chuckled, still laughing. He suddenly stopped and his eyes grew wide. "Uh. Uh. Did..did I..?"
"You laughed. You lost, Eddie." Venom practically all but purred.
"Uh, okay...so...?"
"So?"
"What's the punishment?"
"Oh, don't worry, Eddie, I won't take away your electronic privileges," Venom said as the man anxiously glanced over at his turned off TV. "I have something better in mind."
"Uh...what you got in mind?"
Venom drew out his long tongue and licked Eddie's neck. Eddie squealed and shoved at the black head.
"Hey, cut it out, man," he said, but he was giggling a little.
"You liked that."
"No, no I didn't, I did noaaaaahhh! No, Venom, stop!" Eddie pleaded as Venom began to tickle him.
Tendrils scoured his body, under his neck, arms, his stomach, and the soles of his feet. Venom pinned his arms and legs down, thick tentacles wrapped around them to keep them in place while he licked Eddie's face again.
"V-Venom!" Eddie howled, straining against his bonds. Venom laughed wickedly as he watched the man writhe in pleasure.
"Yes, Eddie?" he mused.
"Stop!"
"Oh, no, Eddie. We can't stop."
"What! Why?" He tried to curl up to block those ever present feelers underneath his clothes, skimming over his stomach.
"You didn't say the word, Eddie."
"What? There's a word? Oh, my god, Venom, nooo!" Eddie whimpered as the tentacles tortured him faster now, careful to make him squirm and quiver.
"Say the word, Eddie, and I'll stop..." Venom mused.
"Fucking tease!" Eddie whined.
"Those are two words."
"Please! Venom! Stop! Please!" Eddie shouted as he gasped.
"Oh, there we go. That's right, Eddie. The word was please. Good boy, Eddie." Venom chuckled darkly and slowly withdrew his tentacles.
Eddie lay panting and gasping on the couch, trying to get his breath back.
"Oh, shut up," he muttered but he smiled.
"You liked it."
"Are you hungry, Venom?"
"Yes. Why?"
"Because all you're getting is veggies tonight."
"Oh, sorry, Eddie, I forgot to tell you. Symbiotes don't eat vegetables and anyone who tries to make them eat that nasty stuff will get punished."
"Uh...punished?" Venom's teeth gleamed dangerously as he smiled wider.
"Time for round two," he growled softly.
"....what?"