Fuck You

Eddie boarded the bus and went to the back of the vehicle where he knew he would be content having knowing that people wouldn't be staring at him like he was a complete lunatic for talking to himself.
He sat himself down into the wide seat and sighed. There weren't many people on the bus and he was great full. He could feel Venom wriggling underneath his skin, impatient and eager.
Eddie....
"We'll get some food when we get home, okay, V?" he replied. "I just have to make one more stop before we can head back. Just hang tight."
I want Chick-fil-a!
"Dude, I can't do anything about it right now, just hang tight. Just...keep your mind off of your stomach or something, I don't know. We'll be going home soon."
Fine. We will.
Eddie paused and tensed, hearing how Venom's annoyed voice suddenly got very soft and almost...was that a purr? Did Venom just purr?
Eddie didn't have time to ask before he suddenly felt Venom all around his thighs and lower area. He gasped and slammed his legs together, gritting his teeth as the slimy liquid traveled all over his groin and slipped around his crotch, whispering against his cock and balls, making his breath hitch.
"What....what are you doing?" Eddie whispered, frantically trying to stop the feeling from getting to his head.
A wicked chuckle was an answer.
Keeping my mind off of my stomach, Eddie...and now it's all on you....
"I know that, but...mmm...g-get y-your...nnn..."
Oh, it's okay, Eddie. You can just say it, Venom cooed. There's nothing wrong about you saying you want my tentacles....
"D-don't say it l-like that," Eddie whined as he fought to keep himself together. All hope of being quiet was suddenly over when Venom engulphed his throbbing dick in a tentacle, forming a fleshlight that sucked and squeezed rhythmically.
Eddie jolted in his seat and clapped a hand around his mouth to stop the little gasps from breaking through.
"V....V-venom....wh-what are you....n-not here!"
Why not?
"W-w-were in public!"
Not many people here.
"Wh-what if they s-see?"
They won't see unless you cause a scene, Eddie...
"J-just...y-you can't—-"
Oh, I can.
The tentacles gripped him harder and the sucking motion became louder. Eddie whimpered brokenly into his hand, trying to keep the sounds muffled as Venom slowly, pleasantly, jerked him off.
Sifting some of his mass around Eddie's thighs, Venom growled low and possessively as he crawled up Eddie's torso, tickling his sides and back and pressing tender kisses against his skin, making the human turn a flushed pink as Eddie's arousal grew more and more rapidly.
We're going to jerk you off, love....Venom whispered in the trembling man's ear. That's all we're going to do. And after that....we'll see if you're up to anything more....a wicked, dark chuckle....intense....
Eddie sobbed behind his hands and tried to press his knees together but Venom wouldn't let him. The symbiote had him right where he wanted.
So far no one had noticed. Eddie was grateful but who knows what could happen?
He bit down on his knuckles as Venom fucking vibrated around his cock and balls, to be honest, his whole sensative lower half, and that made him yelp.
Be honest, Eddieee....you like thisss...Venom hissed lustfully. My tentacles wrapped around you....my slick, warm feelers gripping your puny little dick...your flushed, over- sensitive little body crying out for release. Oh, Eddieeee.... it's okay, baby. Venom's got you. I'll make sure you get to cum.
"V-v...p-please....mmm....babe....please...."
Listen to the sounds, Eddie. Listen to the sounds of my mass on you. You enjoy it, don't you, little boy? Your sweet body begs for it....
Venom allowed Eddie's ears to be blocked  except for the things taking place on his body. Eddie could hear the short, wet, sucking and squelching sounds against his dick and balls, the liquid slide of the mass against his heated body, the long, wet, utterly lewd tongue sliding up around his neck and curling up to prob inside of his mouth.
No one will know if you lie down, Eddie. They will think you're resting....Venom whispered deeply into Eddie's ear, making the man shiver.
Without waiting for an answer, Venom lay Eddie down onto the bus seat and proceeded with his task. Eddie lay there, helpless and even more vulnerable than he had been.
Tendrils pressed sloppy, unmapped, but gentle kisses against his neck and mouth, the tongue pushing down further and further so that it blocked his airway and made him choke. The tentacles slipped and slid against his sweaty sides and attacked his dripping dick. His entrance throbbed pitifully, screaming to be taken care of as the arousal swarmed his entire being.
Eddieeee....my Eddie....so good, love...so good for me, my darling...
Eddie moaned and whimpered around the tongue gag and tried to hold himself as still as possible.
We're almost to your stop, baby. Better hurry it up.
Eddie almost shrieked as Venom began hastening his movements quite aggressively. The pumping motion around his dick grew and grew and the tendrils and tentacles ravished his body as he reached his climax.
V....V....oh....nnng....w-wait....mmm... Eddie whispered in their mind, but Venom apparently hadn't heard.
Releasing the man's dick, Venom slipped his tongue around it and eagerly guzzled the cum down, sucking the man dry. Eddie whimpered as the sucking and squelching sounds continued even as his stop arrived. His dick throbbed pathetically in his jeans, his clothes way too tight.
"V...l-love....y-you can s-stop," he whispered as he staggered to his feet.
Why? You're obviously enjoying this way too much. And I'm not stopping any time soon....
Eddie shakily exited the bus and started heading down the street. He was suddenly seized by an unseen force and was dragged into an alleyway and slammed up against the wall. Venom's face materialized and Eddie glared weakly up at the grinning symbiote.
"Venom—" he began, but Venom silenced him by grinding his mass against the man's hips, making him gasp.
Shit. How was he hard again?
"We're not done yet," Venom purred possessively and licked a hot wet strip up the reporter's face.
"W-we...n-need to....t-talk about....c-consent!"
"Fine." Venom leaned down and kissed Eddie passionately and eagerly, allowing his tongue to enter the man's mouth.
Startled, Eddie choked on the tongue. Venom pinned his hands to the wall and held him there, going deeper and deeper, grinding his mass into the man's hips eagerly.
Tell us in our mind, Eddie. We can't wait any more. We must take you....
Venom growled softly as a tentacle circled Eddie's waiting, eager entrance, making the man moan around the tongue lodges in his throat.
F-fine. J-just...promise you'll listen...
Eddie couldn't help but shudder in delight when Venom's deep, wicked chuckle vibrated his entire being and the symbiote pressed closer.
Oh, I will, baby, don't worry.
Eddie sent a mental image of him rolling his eyes.
Fuck you.
Another chuckle.
Oh, no, Eddie. Fuck. You.
The tentacle was thrust in. The alleyway soon echoed with loud, broken moans and the soft, wet squelching sounds of the alien fucking his human.
It was just another typical night for Eddie Brock and Venom. They talked about a lot of things, but consent while having sex in an alleyway.....that was different.