A Dangerously Horny Symbiote

Eddie replayed that phrase over and over again in his head.
When you love someone, you accept the whole person. With all of their defects.
He trembled a little, feeling that weird rush of feeling happy, excited, and...something else he didn't want to express to the dormant symbiote next to him.
Venom had spoken that line at least an hour ago. It had surprised both of them, Eddie much more so as he had never heard the symbiote speak in such a serious, mature tone. Venom had just changed the subject when Eddie had asked about it and they were just content to watch the sunset.
But that had been an hour ago. It was getting slightly dark now and Eddie sighed. He didn't know what to think. Did Venom really have feelings for him? Did he love him in that way? Like, romantically? Eddie sighed again and shifted a little.
Hearing a grunt, he looked over and saw that Venom's head was moving. The symbiote didn't really sleep...not really. He went into a weird resting period sort of like when a bear goes into hibernation.
Eddie...
"Hey," Eddie replied with a smile as the alien lifted its head from where it had been resting on his lap like a dog.
Eddie, we're hungry.
"Okay, we'll get something to eat back at the house," Eddie assured him as he stood up, gathering their things and heading back through the sand.
He felt a small tendril slither down his arm, curling around his bicep and squeezed. Yelping, he almost dropped their stuff and struggled to keep his balance. Venom easily righted him and he kept walking.
Clumsy Eddie, Venom snickered in the back of his mind.
"Don't touch me," Eddie grumbled. "You're going to make me drop everything."
Maybe I want you to, came the sly remark.
"No, we are not doing this now," Eddie said firmly as he resolutely kept his head up. "Just..." he let out a pathetic little whimper as another tendril snaked around his waist and toyed with his loose fitting shorts, "mmfph...s-stop...touching..."
Imagine...the dream I always wanted...being with the man who desperately needs us.... wants us....while watching a gorgeous sunset—
"You we're sleeping half the time," Eddie butted in, gritting his teeth together as he forced himself not to cave under that deviously wicked voice.
just to find out that our wonderful little loser had been thinking about the comment I made an hour ago....and when he gets embarrassed he gets up and leaves in a hurry, only to find that when he enters the house....the symbiote has a surprise for him....
"Wh...what? V? What are you planning?"
Oh, nothing, Eddie. You'll just have to see. Venom sounded way too happy about this "plan".
"Oh? And what if I don't want to see?"
Eddie could hear Venom laughing in his brain, the deep echoing sound vibrating his entire insides.
Eddie, you don't have a choice, he purred quietly in his ear. You have a lot to learn about hosting a symbiote.....I can manipulate you whichever way I choose.
"Yeah, figures," Eddie replied, rolling his eyes as he approached the door to their small but quaint house. Fumbling with the door, he sighed in annoyance. Venom let loose a tentacle and easily opened the door for him, earning a "thank you" as the man stepped inside.
No.
Eddie paused, midstep.
"Huh?"
Thank you, Eddie Brock.
Eddie had no time to reply before he was suddenly yanked off his feet and pressed into the door, a score of black tentacles holding him up against the wood. He yelped, trying to hold onto the items still in his hands, but a few tendrils whipped out and easily plucked them out of his hands, setting them on the counter.
"V....?" Eddie whispered, slightly concerned about the symbiote's behavior. V had only ever pinned him up against anything when he was angry. Was he angry at him?
"No, Eddie, I am not angry," Venom purred softly as his beautiful head materialized in front of Eddie's. "Just.... hmm.... thinking."
"Thinking? You call slamming me up against our door thinking?" Eddie cried out, a little bit frustrated.
"While I was dormant, I caught your emotions...about what I had said earlier. You liked it. You liked how I said that I loved you."
"V—"
"But you were also frustrated at yourself because you couldn't bring yourself to say it back," Venom growled as he gently pressed his toothy maw against Eddie's cheek.
"No! No, I wasn't!"
"You also liked it when I was outside of you...when we were at the rave," Venom went on, staring into those wide, blue eyes of his human and loving every single whimper that escaped his mouth. "You liked how small you felt compared to me. You liked it when I touched you. You liked it, Eddieeee."
"Okay! Okay! I get it! I liked it! So what?" Eddie cried.
"So...don't you think it's time we did something about it?" Venom questioned as he brought his face closer. Eddie pressed back harder against the wall as Venom crowded him and Venom couldn't help but purr in delight when an overwhelming tsunami of chemicals and arousal hit him dead on. "I think we should..."
"V-venom....." Eddie whispered as the symbiote came even closer.
"Shh, it's alright," he cooed as the man feebly tried to move his bound arms and legs. "This won't hurt. Trust me, Eddie."
"But this is so weird! Its like a rock with a...a fan or something!" Eddie whimpered, not thinking clearly due to the nervous but curious and hungry want slowly making its way to the surface. Dang, he had just gotten hard as soon as Venom slammed him against the wall.
Venom grinned, saliva dripping from between his teeth onto Eddie's rapidly rising and falling shirt.
"It's only weird if you make it weird, Eddie," Venom replied with a smirk. "And don't worry. Remember, I'm inside of you. I know everything about you, Eddie. Your past, what you like....what you desire. I can give it all to you. All you have to do is let me." He grinned wider as his tongue slowly dragged across Eddie's face, making the man gasp out a moan. "Besides....I know your dirty, little kinks. For my body, hands and tongue."
"What are you—mmm!" Eddie was suddenly struck with a rather forceful tongue that pried his mouth open and slid inside his mouth, making its way down his throat. Memories of when Venom kissed him in the forest were brought back and he burned with embarrassment.
Nothing to be ashamed of, Eddie. We know you liked it. And you like this now. You even liked it when we argued and you pulled on my tongue....
Eddie moaned around the thick appendage in his throat, eyes closed and throat working to try and swallow the massive thing. Venom chuckled and began lifting Eddie's shirt up with a tendril, skimming his skin with a mob of feelers, gentle and soft in their message as they traveled over his torso.
No....V....we....we can't....
Oh, but we can. We're Venom, remember? And we can do whatever we want.
But it's not fair!
Oh, now who's the baby, hmm? Just take it and enjoy. I'm going to be so good to you, Eddie. You'll be begging for more even after my tongue is through with abusing you....
Eddie flinched as two tentacles pulled his shirt off over his head and slid his pants and boxers down.
Wait! Wait! He begged desperately. Venom only laughed.
What did I saw about making you beg, Eddie?
Extracting the tongue out of Eddie's mouth now, Venom watched as Eddie tried not to choke on his and the symbiote's saliva. It gooped down his chin and onto his chest and Venom eagerly lapped it up.
"Use your words, love," Venom hummed, enjoying the way Eddie wilted as he uttered that pet name.
"Don't...don't call me that," Eddie said without much influence. Venom only chuckled and circled his waist with a tentacle. Eddie squirmed in his bonds and whined, biting his lip as the tip of the tentacle moved down towards the head of his already half hard dick, rubbing over the tip of it, wrenching the most innocent squeal from his vocal chords.
"I can call you whatever I want, darling," Venom growled, seductively eyeing the man and nibbling at his nose. "What do you say we take this somewhere more ....comfortable?"
In an instant, Eddie felt himself being deposited into his bed, Venom bending over him, mercilessly pressing soft, light kisses to his heated skin.
"You want my hands on you, Eddie? You want my hands all over your precious, little body?"
"Y-yes..." Eddie whispered, finally his will broken and surrendering himself under Venom's dominance. Venom growled and smiled as two very large black hands slid up Eddie's thighs and onto his torso, the size of them alone making Eddie drip a horrendous amount of pre cum. Venom flicked out his tongue and gathered the salty liquid, savoring it.
"Mmm....tastes so good, Eddie. I'm going to make you cum, and when I do....I'm going to make you watch me swallow it," he whispered in Eddie's ear.
Eddie cried out in a soft, moaning, "oh" and shuddered as heat began gathering in his lower abdomen.
Venom quickly engulfed his dick in a tentacle, preventing him from being able to cum. He pumped it, rhythmically, softly, pleasantly, as Eddie writhed on the bed, the sheets becoming damp with sweat. Other tentacles and tendrils wrapped around his body, playing with his pecs, squishing them together so that they formed like a woman's breast, and pinched his nipples.
A lewd, wet, suctioning sound came from down somewhere near his lower area and Eddie realized that a tentacle had inserted itself inside of his hole and was lapping up his slick wet like a hungry vacuum.
Eddie whimpered as a collar formed around his neck by a band of black and tenderly squeezed him, hard enough to make him feel, but kind enough to allow him to breathe.
Eddie gasped as he felt those large hands roaming his writhing body, pushing his hips up to meet them, giggling a little as they passed over ticklish areas. Venom chuckled to himself and gently caressed those ticklish spots, making Eddie hiccup and whine, useless to stop the symbiote.
"How do you like this, baby?" Venom growled softly as his hands slid around Eddie's back, tickling the small of his back, and settling around his ass cheeks. Eddie whined like a puppy, his face heated and blushing uncontrollably.
Venom laughed wickedly and squeezed.
Eddie shouted in surprise and his whole lower body uncontrollably lifted off the mattress only to have Venom keep him there, slowly and lovingly kneading his ass, carefully noting how much this delighted the man.
"Oh, does Eddie like this?" Venom ran his long, wet tongue across Eddie's dick, wrapping around his balls in turn, gently squeezing them. Eddie mewed and whined.
"V-V..." he whispered.
"Eddieeee....." Venom's breath heated up against the member, making Eddie groan in frustration. "Oh, I know, baby. Just a few more minutes and then I'll let you cum like a good boy."
"Venom....veee....oh..." Eddie moaned blissfully as the symbiote moved his hands down towards Eddie's crotch and lifted one of his legs up into the air to give him more access. The tentacles continued their work on Eddie's torso, ravishing him with special attention, their long, slow stroking and loud, wet smoothing against his red skin unbelievably lewd and lustful.
Eddie tensed as Venom's mammoth hands came to rest near his dick and balls, the claws gently caressing his skin, making his legs shake and shudder. Venom licked his lips, anticipating what was to come.
"Trust, me, Eddie, my love...my darling..." he whispered.
Eddie nodded, eyes still screwed shut.
Venom plunged his three foot long tongue inside of Eddie's hole, stretching it easily as he thrust more and more of it inside. Eddie screamed and tried to move closer to that warmth, but Venom's restrains kept him still.
Eddieee....you're so good for us. So good.
Eddie whined and could feel the tongue slamming up against his prostate, making him howl in utter ecstasy as a score of other wonderfully wicked deeds were placed upon his body.
Venom formed two more heads out of some tendrils, these ones much smaller than the one he kept near Eddie's dick. Eddie cried out as the gaping maws pressed down on him, claiming him, biting him, licking up his blood with long, wet tongues and greedy growls.
The tentacle around his neck unwound now and started sucking along his neck, making him moan louder as it proceeded to leave dark, wonderful bruises on him, leaving hickeys and gently caressing his face.
Venom's tongue slid out of Eddie's now gaping hole and positioned itself over Eddie's dick. Venom made direct eye contact with Eddie now and smirked.
"Eddie."
The man moaned.
"Eddie, my love, my baby, look at me."
Eddie obediently opened his eyes and saw the black head hovering over his lower area. Those beautiful eyes stared at him gently, but with a hint of aggressive possession in them that made him shiver.
"Time to cum," Venom breathed onto Eddie's wrapped up dick and suddenly let it loose. Eddie screamed as his orgasm wracked his body, sending tremors through his pitiful body, aggressively shaking the bed as his cum shot into Venom's awaiting mouth. Venom clamped his mouth over Eddie's dick and started swallowing.
Eddie moaned as he felt suctioning against his sensitive member. The hands were back at work, sliding up and down his body, gently touching every surface of him, their long, strong fingers dipping down to play with his balls. The tentacles sucked harder and faster now, working in time to Venom's swallowing and consumption of Eddie's cum.
Eddie felt like he was about to die from utter bliss. This was wonderful. So wonderful. How had he and Venom gone this long without ever even thinking about doing something like this? Apparently, all it took was a well fought out fight and a beach.
Venom pulled back from Eddie's member once he had sucked him completely dry and hummed contentedly as he swiped that long, wet muscle over Eddie's stomach, chest, neck, and face. Those hands were back at his shoulders, massaging the soreness out already, working the knots out and gently stroking his neck and underside of his chin, making Eddie's tongue tingle.
"You did so well, Eddie," Venom whispered, his hot breath clinging to the sweat across Eddie's chest. "Such a good little boy."
Venom then kissed him, long and soft and sweet until Eddie was begging for air. Venom chuckled and started with the aftercare, slowly and lazily pressing gentle, tender kisses and licks against the skin, making Eddie giggle a little when they passed over his abdomen and down inside of his crotch.
Venom growled dangerously as he slowly licked Eddie's dick, watching how the man's eyes widened adorably when the tip of the tongue barely pushed into the slit and sheathed around his entire length, sucking once more. Eddie moaned.
"Venom...." he whined.
Venom chuckled and let go, rubbing his legs and coming up over to his face to kiss his lips again, passionately and lovingly.
When they finally separated, Eddie said, panting a little because of overstimulation,
"You must really love me a lot, then?"
"Oh, yes. I love you very much, Eddie." Venom pressed another kiss to Eddie's forehead and gazed down at the tired man. "Now say it back, you cute, little bitch."
"V...V..." Eddie whined.
"Say it," Venom said as he lowered himself down farther until his teeth almost touched Eddie's lips.
"Venom....I....I love you," Eddie whispered. Venom hummed happily and gave his human a big, wet, appreciative kiss on the lips before slipping him some tongue.
Mmm-mm....mm-V....V....please.....I can't....
Venom chuckled again and pulled back.
"Sleep, Eddie," he cooed. "I will clean you up. Sleep."
Eddie had no idea what Venom meant by "cleaning him up" but as soon as his head touched the pillow, he was out.