Its Not Christmas Yet!

I wrote this earlier and forgot to post it.... Whoops 😬

Eddie. Eddie, look!"
Eddie looked up from his still steaming cup of coffee and saw the black symbiote was perched just a little bit above his face, grinning widely.
"Uh...yeah?" he asked, clearly not seeing what the alien had to show him. "What is it, bud?"
"Above you, Eddie."
Eddie tilted his head back farther and saw that a thick tentacle was spread out over his head and Venom's. He squinted up at the object dangling off of the top of the tentacle.
"Uh...V? That's a mistletoe," he pointed out.
"Yeah!" Venom sounded excited.
"I hate to break it to you, bud, but mistletoe doesn't come out until Christmas...at least after Thanksgiving," the man replied, taking a sip of his coffee.
"Who cares? It doesn't need to come out at Christmas, Eddie. Lots of people listen to Christmas music wayyy before Christmas is actually here."
"Yeah, and remind me the next time that idiot down the hall blasts his Christmas music, we can go ahead and eat him," Eddie grumbled.
Venom laughed. Actually laughed. It surprised Eddie as the symbiote had never really laughed out loud before and the deep, gravelly, rumbling vibrations inside of him made his body tingle, almost making him laugh as it tickled a little.
"Oh, happily, Eddie," Venom smirked. "But still, why can't we have mistletoe out when others have Christmas music and lights up already?"
"Because—" Eddie began but stopped in defeat. He gripped his coffee cup a little tighter. "I—"
"Oh! So we can still have it out?" Venom asked excitedly.
"What's your point? I know there's a point to this," Eddie mumbled.
"There is," Venom replied, edging closer, his large white eyes bunching up on the bottom in an expression that Eddie quickly realized was a happy smile. "Do you want to know?"
"Well, I—"
"Good!" Venom paused. "Eddie, you have something on your cheek."
"What?" Eddie was about to reach up to run the area but Venom beat him to it. "Yuck! Venom!"
Eddie strained to get away from the long, slobbery tongue licking across his cheek, but quickly realized that Venom had wound some of his mass around Eddie's arms, keeping them at his sides.
"Dude, no licking!"
"Heh-heh-heh," Venom chuckled as his pink tongue swirled around to coil back into his massive, grinning mouth.
"How many times to I have to tell you? Don't lick me, that's gross!"
"Not gross. Like a dog, Eddie. Besides, you like it."
"Yeah, but you're not a dog."
"You said I was like more of a pig-dog-house-bat-thing," Venom reminded him with a nudge.
"You are."
"Only the dog, Eddie."
"A very vexatious dog," Eddie muttered.
"You're vexatious for not understanding."
Eddie cocked his head a little.
"Understanding what?" he wondered.
Venom grinned wider if that was even possible and hovered closer, bringing the mistletoe down farther.
"Eddieee....wanna kiss?" he purred.
Eddie stared up at the symbiote and a little smile tugged at the corner of his lips and he hated himself for blushing.
"Is...is this what you've been trying to get me understand this whole time, bud, because you could have just said it, I mean—"
Venom didn't let him finish. He pressed his toothy maw against Eddie's lips, letting the smallest slip of his tongue to slide into his human's mouth.
Eddie sighed happily and closed his eyes, returned the kiss as best as he could, Venom allowing the man to intertwine his (tiny) fingers into his liquidy mass and hold him. I mean, it was kinda weird to be kissing an alien, much less even having one inside of him.
But you like it, Eddie. We can do something about being inside later if you want....
Damn. V was fast to suggest.
Eddie made a small sound and Venom chuckled, pressing more earnestly.
Eddie couldn't argue.