Let's Warm You Up, Eddie

Eddie walked down the streets of San Francisco,  his hands in his pockets. The chilly, autumn air blew into his face, chilling him to the bone.
Eddie.
"What did I tell you? I don't want you to keep me warm," Eddie replied, contradicting himself as he burrowed himself down further into his coat, trying to get some sort of relief from this awful wind.
But Eddie, you're cold. We don't like being cold.
"The whole point of being cold is to welcome the warmth, buddy," the reporter replied, keeping his pace steady and quick. "Plus, there's more to enjoy from it."
I can't imagine anything worse than this disgusting weather, Venom growled. It's unbearable to us. Plus, you being cold makes me cold as well.
"Yeah, yeah, yeah, you're cold because you're linked to my body," Eddie mumbled.
I live in your body because, unfortunately, Eddie, I don't have many options for suitable hosts.
"Oh, yeah? What about Anne, huh? What about her?"
Anne has Dan and is much happier with him that she would be with me. You, on the other hand, are a pathetic mess of a loser who needs constant support and assistance.
"Oh, yeah? Give me one example!"
You went into a state of deep depression when Anne was with Dan, Venom said gravely. Before I met you, you were about to throw yourself into the bay. The only thing that saved you from it was me. If you hadn't gotten that phone call from Dora Skirth, you would have been dead and I would have taken over this ball of rock with Riot and the rest of my kind.
Eddie stared hard into the space before him, trying to think of something to say.
"Well, if I remember correctly, bud, you also don't really have much of a life," he said.
Excuse me? I'll have more of a life than you ever will, Eddie!
"You're literally just a blob whenever you're not bonded to someone."
True, but I have abilities to defend myself in need be, Venom remarked.
Besides, you're not the one to talks when I'm the one who makes sure you don't kill yourself 24/7 and makes your meals!
"Speaking of meals...you wanna stop by at Mrs. Chen's?"
Do you even have to ask? Eddie smiled wider and picked up the pace.
"Eh, just making sure," he replied.
Let's get the taffy this time. I like the frosted cupcake ones. And chocolate. We need chocolate. Lots of it. The symbiote was practically drooling inside of him.
"There has got to be an inexpensive way to get phen...pheny..."
Phenylalanine, Venom sneered, smug as he could be.
"Oh, hush, I can't pronounce it," Eddie said as he came up to the familiar store.
I could teach you, Venom offered.
"Thanks, pal, but I think we're good," Eddie answered and opened the door. The bell chimed, alerting Mrs. Chen that her favorite customer had arrived.
"Hey, Eddie, how you doing?" she asked, looking up from her checkbook.
"Ah, you know, life is what it is," Eddie answered with a smile. "Anything new we should know about?"
"There's a new order of chicken and some sweets if you're interested."
No chicken! We're tired of it! Sick, even! Want the sweets, Eddie! Let's get the sweets!
Eddie have a strained smile.
"We'll look around," he replied to the store owner. Mrs. Chen gave him a look.
"You two need to eat healthier," she reprimanded them. "Every time you come in here, you get junk food. Try to balance it out. Get some vegetables ready something."
"It's a hard life, Mrs. C," Eddie grinned as he headed down one of the aisles.
"Well, then, get a helmet," came the stern reply. From inside, Eddie felt Venom chuckle.
Eddie gladly took a small bagful of taffies, Venom picking out most of the flavors, two bags of tater-tots, and some vegetables because of Mrs. Chen's strict suggestions.
"What else grabs your attention, bud?" he asked the symbiote inside of him.
Eddie, what are these? A tentacle circled around Eddie's arm and pointed to a narrow box standing up on the shelf just above Eddie's eyes. They look delicious.
"Oh, that's pocky," Eddie replied.
Let's get it!
"Uh, you sure? I mean, I'm not really a fan of them, and you've never had them before—"
No. Want pocky. The tentacle grabbed two boxes off the shelf and gently placed them in Eddie's arms. This is the chocolate kind. We won't need to buy those big bags if we just eat these.
"Fine by me." Eddie headed to the front counter where Mrs. Chen was waiting.
"Is this all, Eddie?" she wondered as she started her task.
"Yup," Eddie nodded.
"And I see you took my advice on the vegetables. Wise choice. Next time, go for vegetables and fruit?"
"Venom hates fruit," Eddie vouched for the alien.
Not as much as I hate chicken.
That's your problem, not mine.
"Well, it would be good for you to eat some anyway," Mrs. Chen said. She paused as she picked up the boxes of pocky. "I see you're trying something different?"
"Oh, yeah, V wanted to know what they tasted like," Eddie replied, trying not to look uncomfortable.
Mrs. Chen gave him a look and smirked.
"If you come back and buy more, I'll know how well it went," she said.
What does that mean?
Nothing, buddy.
"You're total is twenty dollars and fifty cents."
Eddie handed her the money and she gave him back the change and his two bags.
"Thanks," he said.
"No problem," she replied with a smile. "Have a good night, Eddie. You, too, Venom."
Venom waved a tentacle as they exited the store. The cold blast of wind made Eddie miss the warmth of Mrs. Chen's store.
We could always stay there for the night, Venom hinted.
"No, V, we can't do that," Eddie retorted. "Besides, we need to finish A Few Good Men, remember?"
I love that movie.
"Eh, it's okay, I guess."
They were two minutes away from their apartment when a huge gust of wind slammed into them, making Eddie shiver.
Eddie....
"No, I told you, I don't want you to—" Eddie stopped as he felt a tendril gently caress his cheek. Another wound it's way down his right arm, making him have goosebumps.
Eddie....let me help you...let's warm you up....
"I already told you, you stupid parasite, I don't need—"
You're shaking is alarming, Eddie. It is cruel to let you suffer like this, Venom said quietly. As for calling me a parasite....well, that's to be discussed later.
Eddie didn't say anything as the mass slowly started it's journey across his body. It slipped over his skin underneath his clothes, pressing soft caresses in it's wake, making him feel warm and his skin very hot and welcoming ....oh.
Oh. Oh, no. No, no, no, no, no.
Not this.
V......?
Eddie, Eddie.....hurry home, Venom purred as he wound his way around the man's shoulders, snug and hot, pressing into the cold skin muscles and throbbing in such a way that made Eddie's face flush.
Eddie stumbled up to his apartment, up the flight of stairs and down the hall. He finally reached his room, and, not able to get his keys out of his pocket, whispered, voice slightly strained,
"Hey, V? A little help, please?"
Of course, Eddie. You know how happy I am to help you.... Venom slid a tentacle down Eddie's back and snaked it down into his pants pocket. Eddie stifled a gasp as the thick appendage slipped into his pocket, the mass of it making his pocket bulge, pressing up against his skin, making him flush harder.
Venom retrieved the item and inverted it for Eddie, opening the door and allowing them to go inside. Eddie was panting at this point, the heat from the symbiote still lingering on his skin.
"V...." he whispered, hating how his voice sounded so breathy and weak. "V...we're inside...you...c-can stop now...."
Oh, but Eddie, if you remember, our thermostat isn't working properly, Venom smirked, seeming very very deviously sly at this moment. Tentacles expanded out of Eddie's body, placing the items on the counter and soon forgetting them as the black things turned back towards their home. Remember, you were going to call the tech guys tomorrow?
"Oh....y-yeah....um..." Eddie mumbled, bracing himself up against the counter, leaning on it with two hands. His knuckles were turning white, he was gripping it so hard.
Let me warm you up, Eddie.....
"I'm already freaking warm!" Eddie shouted. "I don't need—" He stopped when Venom materialized his head, holding a pocky box in one tentacle.
"Shall we, Eddie?" Venom growled low and dangerously.
Eddie looked at the box of chocolate pocky biscuits and sighed.
"Fine. Give me the box so I can take one." He reached for the box, but Venom instantly forced his hands back down onto the counter, wrapping his wrists in a tight embrace, keeping him locked down and immobilized.
"V....?" Eddie whimpered, looking up at his Symbiote, eyes a little confused, but knowing at the same time.
"I wondered why Mrs. Chen seemed so intrigued when we bought pocky," Venom hummed. "But now I know." When he didn't go on or elaborate, Eddie started to panic.
"Wait, what? V? What're you doing?"
"Having fun." Venom pushed the biscuit part of the pocky stick against Eddie's lips, forcing him to open his mouth. "You'll like this, Eddie. Something like this happened in your college days, did it not?"
Eddie remembered it well. It had been a pocky challenge between the girl and the guy couples. Whoever broke the pocky while "sharing" it with their partner was immediately out of the game.
There was a little tight feeling in Eddie's gut as Venom smiled at him. Something told him that this would be much different than his college days.
"Eddie, buddy, take a bite," Venom coaxed. Eddie's heart jumped and his dick twitched in his jeans. He closed his eyes as he felt Venom's hot breath against his face. He could practically see the huge, gaping maw spread wide over him, the long, pink tongue drooling in anticipation, opalescent white eyes happily laughing at his flustered manner.
He did as he was told and took a bite. Pocky wasn't his favorite, but he would eat it.
"Would you rather have us play seven minutes in heaven, Eddie?" Venom growled darkly and leaned in closer to kiss Eddie's lips, licking the crumbs off with his messy tongue.
Tendrils explored the rest of Eddie's body, lifting his shirt up over his abdomen and touching him oh, so very purposefully and wickedly. Venom's deep growl made Eddie whine and his dick began to throb from want.
"V....V-venom...." Eddie whispered, eyes still closed, breath barely audible.
"Eddieeee.....we'll take care of you. You won't be cold when we're here...."
Venom trailed his long, wet, lewd tongue up Eddie's stomach, making the man laugh a little and smiled as the man arched his back towards the large makeshift man sliding down into his pants.
"N-no...V-v....oh, god....." Eddie moaned as that same hand gently pulled his pants down along with his boxers as a tentacle wrapped around his already hard dick and started pumping.
The hand settled down near Eddie's ass and firmly squeezed both cheeks before two tentacles spread them and Venom chirred, prodding the man's right hole with one gigantic finger. Eddie jerked his hips forwards in response and Venom chuckled.
"Needy, aren't you?" he sneered.
"Venom....please...."
"Please what, Eddie? Use your words, darling."
Eddie moaned at that pet name and his body obviously weakened with the amount of adrenaline pumping through his veins, he was a worked up already.
"Please....I want you....in me," he begged.
"Good boy, Eddie."
Venom licked two of his fingers, smothering them in his saliva and then gently pushed them inside Eddie's needy hole.
Eddie gasped at it breached him, and felt the two digits slide easily inside of him, opening him up swiftly.
"Oh, fuck..." he whispered.
"Yes, Eddie. Fuck," Venom replied in a voice so deep and dangerous that Eddie almost didn't recognize it.
Once Venom was satisfied that the fingers had done the job, he replaced it with something better.
Eddie screamed as the tongue relentlessly pounded into him, the hot, wet sounds making him drip pre cum. The numerous makeshift hands of Venom explored his body, making him feel small and tiny compared to those massive things. They scaled up and down his skin, two gripping his thighs, another two on legs, pulling them apart, and still another two at his pecs, squeezing them gently and rolling his nipples until they hardened.
His ass was a different matter. Instead of hands that were placed there, tentacles circled around the meaty flesh and hugged it, wrenching the most pitiful whimpers from their owner's mouth.
A tentacle moved up and down Eddie's back, tickling him and curling around his halfway section just to slide up around his neck and squeeze gently.
The tight, warm sensation pooled in the center of Eddie's abdomen. He knew it was gonna happen soon. Venom chuckled and kissed the man's hole with his mouth, his tongue was so deep in him.
Eddie....you're doing so well for us. So well. My beautiful little baby. I'm going to do so many unimaginable things to you....
Venom kept on plunging his wonderful tongue inside Eddie with slow, purposeful thrusts, grunting and growling muffled praises, finally hitting up against the man's prostate. Eddie screamed as the tongue pounded up against the bundle of nerves.
His whole body shook as he tried to get the orgasm to quicken.
Need to need to need to, he painted in his mind.
Not so fast, pretty one.
Venom squeezed his dick harder, preventing the man from being able to cum. Eddie groaned in frustration as Venom laughed. Extracting his tongue from Eddie's ass, Venom moved his head to grab another pocky biscuit and hovered in front of Eddie's face, grinning evilly.
"N-no..." Eddie whispered.
"Yes," Venom hummed and put the tip of the pocky into Eddie's mouth. Eddie took it and Venom but off a part and chewed.
"Mmm....not as good as you, though," he purred, inching closer. "And you taste utterly unexplainable."
Eddie's lips and mouth were suddenly occupied by the tongue that had just been in his ass. The tongue slid down his throat, claiming him, filling him. He could feel it pushing down farther and farther until....
It touched the freaking tentacle.
The tentacle that was in his ass now was pressed against Venom's tongue.
Eddie almost fainted. Venom was literally going to snap him in half. Venom sneered and slowly began pulling his tongue out of Eddie's throat, enjoying how the man's muffled moans and hot flesh set the tone for a wonderful sex session.
Venom swiped his tongue across Eddie's embarrassingly red face as the tentacle continued to slam against his prostate. Venom growled low and started sucking on Eddie's exposed neck, giving him dark, ugly bruises and nipping him gently to give him hickeys.
"You're mine, Eddie," his whispered in the man's ear. "All mine. Say it."
"Y-yours...." Eddie whimpered briefly before he cried out as Venom fucking bit him. Blood poured out from the wound on his shoulder as Venom loosened his grip on Eddie's dick, allowing the man to finally cum. A tentacle latched onto the tip of the dick, swallowing the hot, sticky liquid. Another vacuumed up the wet inside Eddie's hole, caressing his ass as it finally came around to stroke his crotch.
"V..." Eddie whispered as Venom kissed him all over now, the massive hands roaming freely across his shaking, sweaty body. They did so many wicked things to him but Eddie didn't care. He was spent. He slumped against the counter, letting Venom love him in that slow, lazy manner of his and licked a long, wet strip up through both his ass cheeks.
Eddie gasped as Venom came around behind him now and started licking up his backbone, letting the tongue curl around his neck and the tip slipped into his mouth. Eddie sucked it while Venom growled and played with him some more, affectionately touching him and kissing him.
When Venom knew Eddie had had enough, he finally pulled away and circled around to face him. Eddie's eyes were open now but they were bleary with tears and he was panting still. Venom chuckled as he licked Eddie's sweaty face.
"Let's call it a night, Eddie," he whispered in the man's ear, pressing a soft kiss against the man's cheek. "Tomorrow we can start our fun again."
All Eddie cared about was getting to bed.
What happened the next morning was to be expected. He was naked and lying with the sheets uncovering him, tentacles reared above him, waiting for the moment to strike and lavish attention.
He shouldn't have opened his eyes.