How To Help Your Human With Agrophobia

Eddie's heart beat quickly as he scanned the crowd-infested mall. His eyes were anxious and he made himself as small as he could as he politely tried to pass a mob of urgent shoppers. Inside, he could feel the symbiote shifting around, worried.
Eddie, it's okay, buddy, Venom whispered, trying to console the trembling man. I'm here.
"Yeah, I know, V, it's just..." he was jostled from behind and hurried his steps, trying to get through, "I get huge bursts of anxiety when there's large crowds. It'll go away when we're out of this mob."
Agoraphobia is not an uncommon fear. Why so ashamed?
"I just....get us out of here and somewhere quiet, please," Eddie whimpered as he ducked his head and plowed forward.
As you wish.
Eddie could feel himself slipping in and out of the flowing, desperate crowd, trying to find a quiet place where he could calm himself down.
Deep breaths, Eddie. Deep breaths.
Eddie nodded and started breathing in as slow and as naturally as he could to try to calm his nerves. Venom was soothingly rubbing his soft, gentle tendrils across Eddie's arms and shoulders underneath the hoodie, also trying to console his anxious reporter.
"I hate Black Friday," Eddie whined. "So many people..."
Breathe, Eddie...
Eddie sucked in a breath and tried to steady his lungs and heart. His legs became unsteady and his vision grew fuzzy. Someone bumped into him rather harshly and Eddie stumbled. Venom caught him before he tipped and righted him, growling threats at the man who had collided with his human.
"Hey, we...we need to—" Eddie began, but Venom silenced him.
Let me find a place, buddy. Just relax. I'll take care of us. I always do.
"Yeah, yeah—"
Eddie soon found himself in the bathroom, seated on the seat of the toilet. He panted and tried to calm his rapidly beating heart. Venom decided to come out now and faced the trembling man, looking down at him in pity.
"It's okay, Eddie, we're safe now," he whispered and softly nuzzled the man's face.
"Yeah, thanks, pal," Eddie smiled a little and ran his hand through the slowly flowing tentacles that made up the wraith. "I don't know what I'd do without you, y'know? I mean, yeah...thanks."
"Your heart is still not doing very much to assist you expect threatening to beat right out of your chest," Venom noted.
"Well, can't you fix it?" Eddie asked, sighing a little and trying to relax.
"I could, but I want you to try to help it this time."
"Well, give me a few moments and we'll see. If it still hasn't done anything, then just do whatever."
"Hmm. Whatever....?" Venom tilted his head to the side a little and he grinned now, his tongue flicking inside his mouth.
"Yeah, you know, like, I dunno, help me out or something?"
"Oh, I'll help you out, Eddie, don't worry," Venom smirked.
"Wait, V, what are you—" Eddie gasped when one of Venom's tentacles slid down inside of his pants and boxers, and snaked around his dick. The wet, slimy substance felt so cool against his heated skin and made him tingle.
"Wh...whoa....V..."
"This is what you wanted, isn't it, buddy?" Venom asked but it wasn't really a question. "You wanted me to help you relax. And that's what I'm going to do."
"Okay, yeah, I'm giving you permission, but just—oh...."
Eddie gasped as the liquid tentacle squeezed around his dick and engulfed it, forming a fleshlight. He wriggled a little as Venom pinned his hands down onto the sides of the toilet where he was already gripping, his knuckles turning white, and kept him there.
"Just relaxxxx.....I'll take care of you," Venom whispered in the man's ear. The wet, slick suctioning sounds of the tentacle constricting and pumping around Eddie's dick and feelings swarming his entire being made Eddie moan and whimper pathetically.
"Ven...V...Wh-what if.....what if someone hears....?" Eddie whispered, gasping from the utter bliss swamping his nerves and sensors.
"Let them hear, then," Venom replied simply with another little suck at Eddie's throbbing dick. "It doesn't matter. They won't stay long if they know what's good for them. And anyway...." Venom leaned down until his toothy maw pressed against Eddie's mouth, "I want to hear your noises...your desperate whimperings and beggings....so sweet and precious...."
"V....god....I, uh, I....nnng...oh...babe..."
"Yes, that's it, darling," Venom cooed as he slid underneath Eddie's hoodie, voice muffled by the clothing as he licked a long, wet, drooling path up the man's chest, nibbling at his pecs and nipples, teeth ghosting past his neck and jugular. "Let me take control...."
Tendrils danced across Eddie's body, tentacles curling around his back and snaking their way down into his pants and in between his ass cheeks. Spreading him wide, Venom probed around until he found the right muscle and chuckled darkly as Eddie gasped when he was breached.
"Ahh! Venom! Ah, n-nnng! Gah! God! Hah...ah...."
Eddie gasped and shook as Venom slipped deeper and deeper inside of him, the small tentacles slowly swelling as they maneuvered further down into his tight ass. He tried to clench, but Venom tutted at him and hummed as he gently tugged the man farther back against the toilet seat.
"Oh, Eddieee....so good for us...so good....good boy, listening and obeying your master...." Venom growled as he snaked out of Eddie's hoodie and hovered over the man's spread legs.
"V...babe....help me...g-get these p-pants..." Eddie whined, feebly struggling with his legs.
"Of course, Eddie," Venom replied with a wicked grin and slid the pants and boxers off easily.
"Oh, fuck!" Eddie wheezed as Venom's breath touched around his cocks and balls. The tentacle kept sucking and pumping his dick as the tentacles inside of his ass pulled out inch by inch with a long, wet, drawn sound that Eddie was sure that other people could hear from outside.
"Hmmm, yesss, Eddie, we're going to fuck you now....with our tongue."
"Wait, wha...aaahh! V! Nnng! Ah!" Eddie moaned as Venom thrust his long, wet, sloppy tongue into his gaping, twitching, wet hole, filling him up faster than the tentacles had. It was smoother and easily penetrated him, sinking deeper and deeper.
Venom chuckled darkly as Eddie struggled to keep quiet, pressing his lips down hard to keep all those broken, wonderful gasps and moans from escaping.
Ohh, you like this, Eddie. More than my tentacles. We should do this more often now that we know....
Venom's voice was muffled in Eddie's mind and Eddie tried not to think about how it sounded like Venom was talking around a chunk-full of his ass. In fact, that made it even more hard to keep quiet. He could feel the tight, aching feeling pooling down near his groin and whined.
"V...V, p-please, I'm gonna...I...I'm g-gonna...need to...mmm..."
Venom growled softly and gripped and groped him all around.
Poor Eddie. I know. I know how it makes you feel. But I know how much your little body can take. Trust me. You'll enjoy his.
"V...V!"
Eddieeee.....baby....doing so good for usss...so goooood....
Venom's tongue slammed up against Eddie's prostate now, making the man shriek and jolt in his seat and his vision almost went white.
"Venom! God! Please!"
Hahahaha....suck it up, little loser ....little slut....
"Mmm....nnng...ah...oh...V...V...p-please...I'll b-be g-good....j-just....p-please...."
Yes, you are a good boy, Eddieee.... such a good little boy, aren't you, taking me so well?
There was a dramatic pause in which Venom allowed the only thing to Eddie hear was the wet, long, squelching sounds of his tongue and tentacles working inside and out of Eddie's body and chuckled wickedly when the man moaned louder and more persistently.
I guess it's only fair.....since you asked us so nicely....
Venom released Eddie's dick and instantly flipped him around so he faced the toilet. Eddie cried out as his orgasm racked his body, releasing the clear fluid into the toilet, Venom steadying his hand so it emptied cleanly, making sure to leave no mess.
He rumbled as he thrust in still with his eager tongue, encouraging and praising the man.
Good boy, Eddie...baby...did so well.... good boy....
Eddie finally came down from his high and stood shakily in the stall, being supported by huge tentacles, some still stroking him and softly sliding against his heated skin. Venom's tongue still thrust inside of his aching hole, lazy and gentle and loving. When Venom decided that it was time, he slowly drew it out of the man, loving every breathy gasp as he pulled it out inch by inch.
Finally, he raised his head and looked at the reporter, smirking down at him and chuckling wickedly.
"I told you I would help you relax, buddy," he purred, pulling Eddie's boxers and pants back up without even breaking eye contact.
"Yeah...you did," Eddie panted, still dazed. "Thanks, V."
"You're welcome," Venom hummed. "Now, the question is, shall we go home or shall we continue our shopping?"
Eddie tried, he really did, but the next half hour of being inside of cramped, people-filled malls made his fear spring up again and the next thing he knew was in another bathroom, Venom all over and inside of him, helping him relax.
At the end of the day, he had lost track of how many times he had orgasmed, but it didn't matter. He and Venom had had a good day and that's what really mattered to them.