Before An Interview

Whoa...V-venom....."
Hahaha....
The door hadn't even shut yet before Eddie was slammed up against it, large, thick tentacles holding him up from all angles. The symbiote deftly locked the door with a stray tendril and then turned to his trembling human.
"I'm afraid not, Eddie. This has to be done now...you wouldn't want anything to happen during your interview, now, would you?" Venom purred.
"N-no," Eddie replied in answer, not wanting Venom to hold back at all. "B-but hurry....the interview starts in....nnng...f-five minutes..."
"Of course, Eddie...."
"Ahh....V-venom!" Eddie whimpered as the alien immediately proceeded to go in and out with his tentacles, Venom grinning ravenously.
"Filthy little human boy, look what you made me do, knowing your interview and friends are on the other side of this door..."  Venom growled in Eddie's ear.  "That we left because you were begging for more...that you wanted this ."
"V-v-Venom..." was all Eddie whimpered.
"Tell me the truth, buddy....you were already wet and stretched out  even before we entered this room...just waiting for me. You were so tense... so tight ... .you couldn't hold it in anymore, could you? You just had to escape somewhere...anywhere...to get emptied, didn't you?"
The tongue gently licked the flushing, shaking Eddie's cheek, causing him to breathe in and out heavily.
"So....now we see what you are....we know your little mind...so needy..." Venom  paused, enjoying hearing the reporter's wonderful noises, and smiled, going in faster.
"Does this excite you, Eddie, knowing that the ones who know about us think we're just friends but in reality...we are much more....."
The alien growled low again.
"Oh, yes, we are much more  than friends now, my little Eddie."
Venom moved his head from where it had previously been and looked straight into the dazed, panting reporter's face.
"And now....now we're going to make you scream . Eat you whole... bury into you....do you so hard you won't be able to walk straight....yeeeesss, you know, Eddie, you naughty, naughty little boy."
Eddie looked up at the large head hovering above his. He could see a halo ring around the alien's head from where the light shone down on it.
Oh, my word. Eddie couldn't focus. Venom was so pretty ....so enormous .
It gave Eddie adrenaline rushes by just looking at  that wonderful creature, seeing his beautiful eyes, his long rows of pearly white teeth, seeing and hearing the smooth, gentle tentacles and tendrils work their magic on his pitiful little body.
And that voice! It almost made Eddie's heart pound out of his chest! It was so comforting, so smooth, so overpoweringly dominating, and wonderful it almost put him to sleep right there.
And the words Venom  spoke...Eddie couldn't resist its awesome, deep voice and its gentle, magnetizing touch. Venom hypnotized him with the alien's very form, seducing him until he couldn't even remember where he was.
And this was his alien....his Other....and it was all he knew. Venom knew his human's thoughts and smiled, enjoying hearing what Eddie would never admit out loud.
"How does it feel, Eddie, to have me inside of you, hmm? That you and I are the only ones who know..."
Venom slowly ran his tongue up Eddie's chest, loving every noise the flustered man made as Venom licked his lips, causing the reporter to pant and tremble in excitement.
"V-venom, ah, you...you're going to m-make me..." Eddie gasped but stopped as he panted again.
"Yes, Eddie....you're so excited....so overwhelmed of what I can do to you....so submissively innocent and willing....just like an omega should be...."
Venom snarled lustfully as it plunged into him again.
"I can do much more than this...you only have to say the word and your alpha will be more than happy to help you...."
"P-please, d-do it," Eddie whimpered, his body being totally explored by the hungry, searching, memorizing tentacles.
"With pleasure,"  the alien smiled.  "Open wide..." Eddie  complied and opened his mouth. " Good little boy, buddy...."  Venom purred and thrust his tongue down Eddie's eager throat.
"Venom, we.....we have to go back....we have to get ready for the interview," Eddie said once the tongue had been extracted after a long while of Venom fucking his throat, filling him.
"Aww....are you eager to go back to your friends?" Venom teased, knowing Eddie's interview was due in a few minutes. He curled an eager tentacle around Eddie's aching, throbbing dick and began pumping softly, making the man moan.
"P-please....V-venom !"
"You like this, don't you?"
"Sh-shut up."
"You're so cute when you're  being fucked up the ass.."
Eddie could only whimper in reply as Venom went in harder.
"Has anyone ever told you that? Of course not. Until now."
Eddie could feel the warm breath of the symbiote on his face and neck.
"Because you're the only one who's ever felt me inside of you....the only one I've ever tasted . And do you know why?"
"Because you're a freaking control freak?"
"You thought we weren't good enough together. Now look at us. We are one."
"Yeah.... literally ..." Eddie muttered. "Now, p-please---"
"Hush, little one. You are not the one to decide. You are an omega... my little omega." Venom  chuckled.
"Hey, Mr. Brock, are you doing good in there?" someone called, startling both of them. "You're interview starts in five minutes."
"N-no, I'm f-fine," Eddie whimpered and then yelped as a tentacle wrapped around his neck.
"I dare you to scream my name now....."  Venom snarled softly as he gently bit down on the young reporter's chin.
Eddie was holding it in so bad, feeling the heat pooling aggressively in his lower area.
"Don't worry, buddy. Your alpha will be done soon."
It was a full three minutes before Venom let Eddie go, chuckling wickedly as the man cumed, clamping his mouth over the entire length of the swollen, red cock, eagerly swallowing the liquid, sucking him dry, letting no drip touch his clothes. Eddie was shaking and gasping in pleasure still even as the alien entered him.
You enjoyed it, didn't you?
"I'm sorry to say this, but yes, I did," Eddie admitted. "You win, Venom. Now...no more. We...we have to get this interview done."
Slowly, he stood up from where Venom  had placed him.
I am willing to wait.
"Thank you."
Then Eddie walked out the door, Venom straightening his shirt and hair, making him ready for his interview.