Work Out Schedule

"Ah, shit."
Eddie looked out the window and sighed. It was raining.
What is a little rain? I could always shield us, Venom offered.
"Thanks, bud, but the more I think about it, the less I wanna walk," Eddie replied with a slight smirk.
What does that even mean?
"It means that I'm too lazy to walk there."
So are we not working out then? We need to work out, Eddie.
"Yeah, I know, buddy. I just need to find somethings first."
The dumbbells?
"Yeah."
Two tentacles whisked out and curled around the two heavy dumbbells, lifting them with ease as they set them gently in Eddie's hands.
"Oh. Thanks, V," Eddie smiled.
You're welcome. Venom materialized his head now and Eddie looked at him.
"What we're we on last time for curls?"
"Eighty."
"I meant how many times did I lift the dumbbells?" Venom looked slightly embarrassed but covered it up well.
"Oh. At least two hundred."
"Two hundred? Man, I am slacking."
"Don't be too hard on yourself, Eddie. We don't want you to strain anything," the alien said sternly.
"I know, but two hundred seems...wimpy."
"I could always help if you want," Venom offered, sliding a tendril up and down Eddie's bicep. Eddie tensed a little, liking the feeling but knew that if he let on he liked it Venom would not stop.
"No, no, we're good, I'll just do what I normally do," he replied quickly.
"Hmm...." Venom hummed but said nothing afterwards.
Eddie began curling the dumbbells up to his chest both at the same time. Venom watched in curiosity as the man's muscles bulged, liking the way they rippled as he moved.
Venom smirked to himself.
Maybe this workout session could use a few...modifiers.
Eddie was halfway through when he began to become slightly irritated and nervous about Venom watching him.
"Hey, could you, like, not watch me while I do this?" he asked, voice a little strained.
"Oh, but we like watching," Venom purred, voice silky smooth, a deep rumble following afterwards. "That's why we go to the gym, right? So people can look at how strong you are?"
"No. It's so people can look at how strong we are," Eddie replied.
"Oh, but if I remember correctly, Eddie, I am not assisting you. You're doing this all by yourself," Venom mused.
Eddie hesitated.
"Yeah, well, all the same, I'd like you to go back inside okay?" he said. "I can't concentrate with you staring into my soul like that."
"Oh, and why is that? Are you nervous?" Eddie's cheeks flushed a light pink and he almost dropped the dumbbells when Venom whispered into his ear. "Oh, you are....oh, it's okay, loser, you don't have to hide it from me...." Eddie shivered as that "endearing" word slipped off of Venom's tongue and into his ear, the hot breath of the symbiote tickling his ear and neck.
Venom had been using that pet name for a while now, having seen its affects on Eddie and enjoyed every little shiver that stemmed from it.
"Ah-sh-shut up," he whispered fiercely, but Venom only chuckled darkly and ran a tendril down his arm, across his moving bicep and down to intertwine with his fingers.
"Oh, are you embarrassed, Eddie? No need to be...." Venom growled. "Just keep working. Pretend I'm not even here."
"Well, how can I when you literally are right in my face, and have a freaking tentacle wrapped around my arm!" Eddie hissed, face burning with pent up embarrassment.
"Well, you've exceeded your curls," Venom noted. Eddie paused and put the dumbbells down. "Made it to two hundred and fifty, Eddie. Good boy."
Eddie's heart skipped a beat when Venom uttered that last sentence. His brain seemed to stop and he mumbled out pathetically,
"I...I'm a good boy?" It sounded utterly weak and quivering to him.
Venom grinned wider.
"Yes, Eddie. Such a good boy, exceeding your expectations," he purred. "But we must finish, mustn't we? Time for sit ups."
Eddie didn't dare disobey. He knew that when Venom was in one of his so called "flirty" moods, he had no choice. He had lost even before he had known. But man, Venom had gotten him good with calling him a good boy. Something just snapped in Eddie and he was willing, eager to please.
Eddie went over to the couch and stuck the tips of his toes underneath it, anchoring himself so that he wouldn't slide all over the place when he moved his top half up.
But what made his heart flutter was that Venom's head floated up between him and the couch, right smack dab in the center of where he was gonna roll up from. Dang it, that smile had him and he swallowed thickly.
"Uh, c-could you move, please?" he asked, his voice sounding timid and shaky, much to Venom's delight.
"No," Venom smirked. "I'm staying right here, Eddie. I'm you're encourager."
Eddie didn't argue. He knew better than to do that when the symbiote had the upper hand. Sighing, he asked,
"Am I counting or are you?"
Venom hesitated for a moment before his smile seemed to split his face open, he was grinning so wide.
"I'll count," he replied in a deep, rumbling voice that made Eddie's cock twitch.
Shit, this can't be happening right now. He needed to focus.
"Hmm, yes, Eddie. Focussss...." Venom nodded.
"Oh, shut up and start counting," Eddie grumbled, ears burning.
"As you wish." Venom seemed way too smug for Eddie's liking and began to count. "We're going to one hundred this time," Venom said.
"What? Venom, you know how bad I am at these—" A tendril crept out and gently caressed his lips before whipping back into Venom. Now Eddie's face did burn.
That's a small one? he thought in shock.
"Hmm, yes, Eddie, that is a small one," Venom rumbled in pride. "Imagine how much bigger the others are...."
Eddie fell back with a startled gasp and whined.
"Venom!" he cried. Venom chuckled wickedly and probed him with a tentacle.
"Keep going, love," he growled. Eddie made a small choking sound like a little puppy and did as the alien instructed.
Don't call me that.
Oh, but you like it, don't you?
Every time Eddie raised himself up over his knees, his face would come dangerously close to Venom's. Venom would watch him silently, eyes soft and narrow, long tongue flicking out once or twice to tease him. Eddie started to get super frustrated and heated but it was nothing compared to what happened next.
He was coming up again, and just as he was heading back down, Venom leaned forwards slightly and pressed a quick, tender kiss to his mouth. Eddie froze, eyes wide.
"Uh..."
"Keep going, Eddie," Venom replied softly. Eddie didn't argue and kept going. But every time he would come up, Venom would kiss him again, each time in a different place on his face.
"You know, this would be much easier if you just went back inside," Eddie said but his voice cracked.
"Oh, I'll go inside...just not yet," Venom purred. "You're almost there, Eddie. Only ten more to go and then we can start something else."
Eddie groaned out a whimper and did as he was told.
Nine....
Eight...
Seven...
Six...
Five....
Hesitation as he looked into those large, opal eyes.
"Come on, love...." Venom teased.
Another whine.
Four....
Three....
Two....
One.
"Good boy, Eddie," Venom praised as the man fell back, exhausted. He leaned down over Eddie now and licked the man's lips with his tongue before kissing him long and tenderly.
"What's wrong with me?" Eddie croaked as they separated. "I'm sorry, I'm so sweaty, I—"
"Maybe it has something to do with your arousal level, hmm? It's spiked quite a lot since our first exercise," Venom chuckled.
"That's because I can't think when you're literally all over me!" Eddie replied hotly.
"It's not my fault that you're attracted to me."
"I...I am not," Eddie replied lamely. Man, he sounded like a little kid again. Venom chuckled and kissed him again. Oh, that scent of sweat and arousal from Eddie really did things to that alien.
"Your hormones tell me otherwise, loser," Venom replied with a tantalizing grin. "Why not just confess it, hmm?"
"No!" Eddie tried to push Venom's head away but failed as the symbiote dipped his head down to kiss him again.
"It's time for push ups."
"Venom—"
"Come on, Eddie. It's part of your workout schedule."
Eddie sighed and lowered himself down onto all fours and lined himself up.
"How many of these am I doing?" he asked shyly.
"Hmm, you ask me, baby boy," Venom sneered. "Go."
Eddie swallowed and dutifully did so, pushing himself up and then down. Venom's lips curled as a tentacle slipped over the air over Eddie's back and wriggled into his pants and underneath his boxers. Eddie jolted and immediately collapsed as he felt his dick being engulfed by the warm, wet substance.
"Venom!" he gasped.
"Why did you stop, Eddie? You need to keep going. You haven't even made it halfway yet," Venom replied amused, his voice slick as the secretion on his tentacle.
"But...I can't..."
"Yes, you can." Venom squeezed his dick lightly as more tentacles came out to anchor Eddie's wrists and feet to the ground so he couldn't escape. "Trust me, Eddie. You'll enjoy this."
Eddie bit his lip and refused to look at the alien. His dick was quickly hardening under the soft, gentle caresses and he was a mess.
"F-fine," he whispered.
"Good boy, Eddie. Good boy," Venom purred.
Eddie continued to finish his push-ups, but every time he moved up and down, Venom's tentacle would pulse and squeeze, pumping his dick, causing him to whine.
"I didn't know you were half puppy, Eddie," Venom mocked gently as he gazed down at the shuddering, wreaked mess of a man. "Should have gotten you a collar to keep you still?" Eddie moaned and Venom cackled in delight. "Finish your workout, little pup, and you'll get a treat."
"V-venom," Eddie whine almost femininely. Venom chuckled darkly and pulsed again.
Eddie was almost done when he suddenly felt his ass cheeks being spread. He didn't even realize his shorts had been taken off.
He yelped as something slipped into his hole, wet and thick and howled as something began vibrating in him.
"Venom!" he cried.
"Look, Eddie, I'm a fucking vibrator!" Venom growled. "Let's see how well we can make you scream for us..."
The tentacle inside his hole started thrusting in, soft and gentle, as the other around his cock began pulsing quicker, pumping his dick, wrenching the loudest moans and cries from his human.
Venom ran his tongue over Eddie's face, enjoying how the man trembled in his grip.
"Now that we know you enjoy this, we're going to make this part of the work out schedule," he whispered in Eddie's ear. Eddie had but all collapsed on the ground now, a shaking, moaning, pathetic mess.
"N-n-no....p-please," Eddie begged, voice muffled by a sweaty arm.
"Oh, of course we don't have to work out but then what would happen to your precious little body then, Eddie? Imagine the nice, thick flesh covering up your muscles...juicy and soft. I might just eat you then, Eddie. Wouldn't my little puppy like that?"
"V-venom....ahh...gnnn..."
"I like you much better this way, Eddie. Strong and muscular. But then again....I'm stronger." And just to prove his point he easily flipped Eddie over onto his back so that he was facing Venom's face.
"You bastard," Eddie replied with no heat to his words. Venom chuckled.
"Oh? Do you want to know what would happen to you if I surrendered all of my power to you Eddie? Do you think you could bear to feel my adrenaline coursing through your thin, puny veins? My raw strength inside of your tight muscles? Your throbbing heart? Your stupid but oh, so delicious mind?"
Eddie whined and could feel himself leaking an embarrassing amount of wet and pre cum. He couldn't bear it. He knew he couldn't. He was no match for Venom. And Venom knew that.
"Such a pathetic little loser, aren't you? Couldn't make it through life without me, could you? No. No, you couldn't." Venom gently caressed Eddie's face with a tendril and slowly and gently started pulling out of his hole, a long, wet, lewd sound escaping as it did so.
Eddie almost came on the spot.
"Uh-uh, Eddie. You don't cum until I say."
Eddie could feel the wetness soaking onto the floor beneath him and moaned.
"Tsk. Naughty Eddie. Making a mess...what will we ever do with you?" Venom teased as he licked Eddie's chin.
"Venom, please....l-l-let me c-cum!" Eddie pleaded, tears pulling over his sweaty face.
"Well, since you asked so nicely....." Venom hissed and released Eddie's dick.
Eddie cried out loudly as he came, the liquid squirting across his chest and down his thighs. Venom hummed and eagerly licked it up. Once Eddie had calmed down enough from his high, he lay there for a moment, catching his breath while Venom cleaned him.
"Good boy, Eddie. Did so well. Even passed your goals today," Venom praised with a smirk. "Such a good little puppy. Yes, you are." And then he decided to make puppy dog ears on Eddie and purred. "Cutie."
Eddie was too tired to reply and fell asleep right where he was.