You Really Want to Know? (Part 2)

"O-oh, fuck...."

Venom chuckled darkly, his opalescent eyes filled with dark, dirty promises as his tongue thrust deep inside his human's slick, dripping pussy, the wet slurching and squelching sounds flipping a switch on both of them: Eddie becoming more aroused, and Venom becoming more possessive.

Eddie was covered in alien saliva and sweat, a long trail of hickies peppering their way down his body from his neck to his dick and even around his thighs. That had been before Venom had begun eating him out. Oh, that had been pure torture. Venom whispering everything he was going to do to Eddie as he was marking him up, licking and kissing him anywhere, everywhere except his dick!!

It had driven Eddie insane!!

Eddie gasped when a tentacle slowly curled around his neck and caressed his face. Other tendrils and tentacles explored his already sweating body, trailing over the trembling skin, over the contours of Eddie's fragile body.

"Mmm, you taste delicious, my little one," Venom purred, voice muffled like he had his entire mouth full of Eddie's ass and damn was that a turn on! Eddie whimpered when the symbiote began to pick up the pace. "Better than anything I have ever eaten. Maybe I could eat you like this every day, then we wouldn't have the need for other things. Would you like that, Eddie?"

"A-ahh, Venom!" Eddie gasped as a tentacle pulled and jerked at a nipple. "Fuck, don't stop!"

"I don't plan to, love," came the sultry purr. "I could stay here between your legs forever..."

Oh and if that didn't fucking make Eddie moan! He squeezed his eyes shut and panted as Venom continued to steadily, eagerly eat him out, the soft, gentle, wet sounds of Venom sucking, slurping and kissing at his soaked outer lips and thighs making his legs tremble.

"O-oh, V....." he whispered.

"Mmm, yesss, you don't know what to do with yourself, do you? You're in so much pleasure, so much wonderful, delicious, addicting pleasure..." Venom growled low as he massaged Eddie's prostate with his tongue, making Eddie throw his head back in a cry of ecstasy. "Ohhh, Eddieee, yessss! Scream for me! Let me know how much you enjoy this!"

"Fuuuuck! Venooom!" Eddie moaned as the alien suddenly twisted his tongue and squeezed around his prostate.

"Yes, Eddie! Tell everyone you belong to me!"

"Venom, fuck, I'm gonna....I'm gonna—" Eddie panted and then suddenly tensed like a bow string.

"Cum! Cum for me, Eddie!" Venom cried happily and then, with another brutal thrust inside of his human's soaking wet hole, allowed him to cum.

"VENOM!!"

Eddie broke, his hips rocking up once to expel that hot, white liquid from his penis and into the air. Not only did he cum, his pussy also tightened around Venom's tongue and squirted out special sweet juices that Venom eagerly lapped up.

"Mmm, Eddie tastes divine," Venom hummed, letting his tongue lap and lick up the juices and cum between Eddie's legs and chest. Eddie lay in the sand, panting, trying to gain his breath back. "Too bad I want some more..."

"Fuck..."

Eddie gasped as Venom suddenly began morphing into his huge, hulking humanish form whenever he and Venom bonded. Venom leered down at the surprised man and licked his lips in a predatory way.

"Yessss, fuck," he growled and planted both large hands on either side of Eddie's head to position himself. Eddie whimpered and closed his eyes as he knew what was coming next.