All Mine

PARASITE?!

"Yeah, it's a term of endearment, that's all," Eddie grinned goofily as he headed out of Mrs. Chen's store.

APOLOGIZE!

"No."

APOLOGIZE!!

"Aight, Fine, I'm sorry." A beat of silence. "So.... whaddya wanna do now?"

The way I see it, we can do whatever we want,  Venom replied with a happy growl.

"Remember the ground rules?" Eddie asked as he headed down the street.

Hmm, only eat bad guys,  Venom replied, licking his teeth as he remembered consuming the thug in Mrs. Chen's store. He had been very tasty.  No eating good people.

"Yup. No eating good people," Eddie nodded.

They were almost home but Eddie didn't really know what Venom wanted.

"Hey, you want to head home? It's getting kinda late and yesterday wasn't exactly all fun and games. We don't have to if you don't want to, y'know."

Fine. Let's go home.

Eddie smiled.

"Thought you'd wanna see the lights again?" he asked.

Home .

"Must be tired then," Eddie reasoned. "Can't blame you, buddy. I'm tired, too."

Not tired. Just want to go home.

"What, are you gonna yell at me for calling you a parasite or something?" Eddie joked.

Immediately, the journalist found himself being flung back into the brick wall behind him. Slamming against the wall, he found himself being pinned by an invisible force. He whimpered out once before he heard that deep voice close by.

You called me a parasite, the voice growled in his ear. I am not a parasite. Bad Eddie.

Eddie choked out a gasp as something began to slide into his pants. He tried to struggle but found that his legs were dangling a good three feet off the ground and were latched securely by invisible hands.

"Venom...." he warned as the alien undid the button of his pants and pulled the zipper down, making his pants slide off his hips and onto the ground.

"Eddie... " Venom purred as he manefested a head to look down at his flustered human.

"W-we can't do this right now."

"We can do whatever we want," Venom stated smugly as he ripped off Eddie's shirt, leaving the man completely naked against the wall.

"Yes, but not..... ohhh... .." He was stopped as a thick tentacle curled around his dick and started stroking it tenderly.

" Arguing won't get you anywhere, little one," the alien whispered in his ear, teeth skimming over a sensitive place that had Eddie shivering. "You should know that by now."

"Fucking prick," Eddie whined as Venom began to jerk him off.

Venom chuckled against his neck and pressed unmapped, wet, sloppy kisses along his jawline and down his neck and then up to his other ear.

"Oh, don't act so unattached," he sneered. "I could feel your pain as we separated by the explosion."

"Yeah—"

"And even when we were forcibly  removed in the hospital, you felt a pang of sadness and anger towards me. You acted as if you didn't care about me, but you did. You ranted to Carlton Drake about me, about how I could be a pain " up your ass "," Venom hissed, trailing a tentacle up around Eddie's waist, keeping his hips from being able to buck up into the sensations.

"And when I rescued you from those men....you couldn't take your eyes off of me, could you?" the alien purred. "You thought I was beautiful. Attractive. Strong. And I know you still think that because that's what you thought as soon as you laid eyes on me."

"What are you....?" Eddie blushed as Venom dragged his tongue up Eddie's neck, making him gasp.

"Oh, you don't remember? When we were at the docks after we transformed? You sat down to think and I came out to chat with you."

"Oh, yeah, that, I was just—"

"You were scared of me, Eddie. But you're not anymore. You thought I was pretty. You like my voice, my eyes, my teeth....my tongue... " He licked Eddie again and this time Eddie let out a breathy moan.

" Oh... ."

Venom chuckled and the tentacles on Eddie's dick began to stroke faster, one curling around to start pumping his dick.

"You can try all you want to deny what you feel for me, but I know," Venom growled softly. "I'm in your mind. I can see and hear your thoughts. You are mine, Eddie Brock. Mine. I will not let you go."

" Ha ...being kinda possessive, huh, pal?" Eddie muttered with a deepening blush as the slick feeling of tentacles slithered and caressed over his skin.

"You're welcome, " Venom replied with a wide grin . "I have to be. You're so very beautiful, Eddie. Cute. Innocent. Like a little puppy. Someone might come and steal you when I'm not looking...."

"I am not cute—" Eddie replied pitifully as Venom began kissing his face.

"Oh, but you are," the alien cooed. "Look at you. Who wouldn't want this beautiful body?"

Venom flashed him an image through his eyes and Eddie almost came on the spot. There he was, plastered against the wall, arms and legs pinned by tentacles thicker than his wrist, his dick enveloped in a gentle, firm grip and Venom's floating head looming close to his. He was sweaty and panting, a pleading, begging look in his eyes as he stared up at the other.

"So sensative," Venom mused as Eddie trembled when a fairly large tentacle tickled its way up his chest to curl around his neck.

"Buddy, I— ahh... " An embarrassing moan escaped Eddie's mouth now as Venom allowed his tongue to swipe gently over those juicy lips.

"Hmm? Yes, Eddie? Did you have something to tell me?" Venom smirked.

"I.....you....we're gonna get caught," Eddie whined.

"Nonsense ," the symbiote said, nosing him affectionately. "We are perfectly safe. No one will see us."

He shoved his tongue into Eddie's mouth and enjoyed hearing the desperate moans as he kissed and kissed Eddie passionately. Eddie blushed harder at the feeling of Venom's tongue in his mouth and that brought back memories real fast but it didn't matter because now Venom was—

Oh, my god, his stomach was on fire! He needed to cum! He needed it!

Venom!

Venom chuckled darkly as he began to ferociously attack Eddie's swollen, plump cock.

I told you, Eddie.

And with that, Eddie came. Venom milked him out the entire way, fucking his throat and kissing him all over with his tentacles, smothering him with affection.

Once Eddie had finished and was calming down from his mental high, Venom grinned and he pulled his tongue out of Eddie's mouth, licking up the copious amounts of saliva dripping down Eddie's chin and chest.

"You are mine."

"Yeah, I got it," Eddie said with a tired laugh. "I'm yours."

"All mine." Venom corrected gently, nipping his neck.

Eddie smiled fondly as Venom nuzzled him.

"Yeah. All yours."