Please, Not Here!

Eddie grumbled as he headed down the hall. His pulse and pace were fast and angry and his jaw was clenched. He could feel the same heat inside of him, Venom agitatedly pressing up against his ribs, knowing how much that annoyed him.
"I can't believe you, I just can't believe you," Eddie muttered under his breath as he hurried down the hall. "You said you would behave! My ass, you are so disrespectful and disobedient! You literally almost bit my boss's head off!"
He was being a dick, came the snarling rebuttal.
"Most people are dicks, but you have got to learn that you can't just go out and try to eat anyone you want! I thought we already established this!"
I was hungry.
"Oh, sure, yeah, uh-huh, blame it on the never satisfaction of your stomach!" Eddie muttered. "I swear, if you keep this up, I'm going to have to put you in your place!"
Oh, I'd like to see you try, Eddie, Venom sneered with delighted humor.
"Don't start this up, you're on very thin ice right now, buddy," Eddie retorted. "Now we're gonna go home and have a nice talk about who and who we cannot eat, even if they are complete assholes."
You tell me things I already know, Eddie. It gets boring when we talk about this over and over and over again!
"Yeah? Then what's up with you and trying to eat everyone who doesn't like me, huh?" There was no answer. "That's what I thought."
Eddie came to the elevator and pushed the button. A ding and the door opened and he and his symbiote friend stepped inside, the door closing behind them as Eddie pressed the button for the basement floor.
Eddie soon grew nervous. Venom was still inside of him, he could feel him, but there was something unnaturally eerie about the silence in his head that got him worried. Venom was almost never silent.
"Hey, if you're sulking in there, don't expect me to feel sorry for you. You did this to yourself," Eddie grumbled.
Suddenly, a black tentacle shot out and smashed against the "emergency stop" button. The elevator jolted and Eddie had to grip the railing next to him.
"What the fuck was that for!" he snapped angrily.
You obviously have forgotten something, Eddie. You have forgotten your place.
"What? No! I think it's you who's forgotten—" Eddie was instantly slammed up against the wall of the elevator, black tentacles wrapping around his arms and legs, pinning him. He watched as Venom materialized in front of him, his head floating an inch from his face.
"Perhaps you need a little reminder, Eddie," Venom purred into his ear and the alien's eyes narrowed into slits as he grinned.
"No! No, I haven't!" Eddie yelled. "Now let me go, you big—" He was instantly silenced when he felt a tentacle shove into his mouth, cutting off his sentence.
What the fuck are you doing?! he screamed in his mind.
Venom only chuckled and licked his lips with his tongue.
"Don't make me shut down your brain, Eddie," he smirked. "Of course, it would be easier...."
Eddie wisely decided to shut up and could feel the tentacle wriggling around inside his mouth. It dipped down a little into his throat, making him gag and then pulled back a little to be able to play with his tongue.
Eddie closed his eyes and wished he didn't have to think about the possibility of someone catching him being used as a fucking toy to an alien. After all, there were cameras in here. And if someone should see...
Oh, you would like that, wouldn't you, Eddie? Venom cooed.
Eddie squealed around the tentacle in his mouth when he felt another slipping underneath his pants and into his boxers. It coiled around his dick and gently squeezed, making sure to wrench the most pitiful whimpers from its owner's throat.
He moaned when he felt something wet sliding up his stomach, tickling him, and shivered when he felt the tongue pass over his face, leaving a fair amount of saliva behind. Venom was always such a slobbery alien.
Venom smiled and did the same motion again, knowing Eddie liked it. He growled when he fed on the chemicals that spilled out of Eddie's system onto his skin and relished the thought of ruining Eddie right here and now. But he had to take it slow. Drag it out. He loved to tease his Eddie.
Eddie.
Eddie mumbled around the tentacle.
Eddie look at me.
Eddie opened his bleary eyes and saw Venom hovering close to his face. He shuddered as the tentacle retracted from his mouth, leaving a thick trail of spit on his chin and shirt front.
"What do you want?" he panted.
"No, Eddie. I already have what I want. I have you wrapped up like a waiting present about to be opened," Venom replied silkily. "The question is, what do you want?"
"What! You're the one who said my freaking name!"
"Yes. But tell me. What do you wish?"
"I want you to get us home."
Venom squeezed Eddie's dick again and Eddie yelped. Venom snarled, bringing their faces closer.
"Is this what you want, Eddie? You want something around you? Something like this?" He squeezed Eddie's dick again, making sure to wrap around his balls now and Eddie mewed. "Or maybe...." he tickled Eddie's hole with another tentacle, "you want something inside of you. Is that what you want, Eddie?"
Eddie whined and pathetically struggled against the alien's grip. Venom chuckled before wrapping more tentacles around him, anchoring him further.
"You want to be fucked. Bred, even. Wouldn't you like that, Eddie? To be stuffed to the rim with my eggs? To be an incubator for our little ones? Oh, don't tell me you haven't dreamed about this," Venom replied softly. "You've been dreaming about this for weeks now. Of me filling you with my load, fucking you so hard you can't sit properly. Oh, you want this, Eddie."
"V-venom...."
"I'm going to fuck you now, my love. I'm going to fuck you hard and rough and long....just the way you like it." Venom growled in his ear and started fucking him nice and quietly. Eddie involuntarily shivered at the pet name and Venom growled louder, seeing its effects.
"V-V...."
"I'm going to take your clothes off, now, Eddie...."
"Wh...what?"
Eddie yelped as his host was unceremoniously ripped off of his chest and discarded absentmindedly onto the floor. His pants and boxers were the next to go. Soon he was bare naked, feeling very much exposed.
"Oh, don't worry, we won't be going out like this," Venom assured him. But then he paused and smirked wickedly. "Unless, of course, you cum..."
Eddie shouted as Venom manipulated his body to cum. Venom laughed as he saw the look of utter horror on Eddie's face.
"N-no!" Eddie cried.
"Oh, don't worry, loser, I won't let anyone see you," Venom whispered. "This little body is only for me. The only one who gets to look at this wonderful beautiful creation is me."
Venom then dragged Eddie out of the elevator and made him stumble across towards a wall. Shoving him up against it, Venom began his never ending torture, thrusting his tentacle inside of Eddie again, making sure to hit the bundle of nerves that made Eddie moan so beautifully.
Eddie was startled when Venom began to kiss him, the tentacles peppering his damp, trembling body in light, warm kisses. Venom pressed his mouth against Eddie's lips and kissed him long, slow and passionately. He kissed Eddie so hard it began to hurt.
"Mmm....mm-mmm.."
You like that, Eddie? You like having my mouth all over you?
Eddie clenched his tied hands as Venom began pumping something inside of him. It pressed against his hole, round and hard. Eddie was confused for a moment, but then the realization kicked in.
Are you putting your fucking eggs inside me!?
Hmm, yes, Eddie....I'm going to fill you to the brim, just as I promised....
V-Venom....
Venom continued his slow work, continuing to shove his eggs inside Eddie's eager, wet hole, smothering him with affectionate love the whole way. The tentacle around his dick hadn't ceased to stop its movements and pulsed and vibrated, making the man clench his ass cheeks.
Venom chuckled when he spread Eddie's wet from his hole across the man's chest,  eagerly vacuuming it up with the tendrils that occupied the area, tweaking his nipples and squishing his pecs together along the way for good measure.
Eddie was grateful when Venom finally slid the last of the eggs inside of him, extracting the tentacle and gently caressing his face.
"All of them are inside you now, Eddie," he purred. "You are full."
Eddie groaned as he felt the eggs sloshing around, hitting up against his stomach.
"V-Venom....did...did you...?" Venom laughed.
"No, silly Eddie, they are not real eggs. What you humans call duds. They will dissolve in around three hours."
"Three hours? But I—"
"Time to get dressed, Eddie," Venom hummed and smiled as he began kissing his human again. Eddie's eyes fluttered shut and he melted into the warm, loving kiss as Venom clothed him again. Venom kissed him for a few moments afterwards just for good measure and then pulled away, licking Eddie's swollen lips as he backed away.
"V-V....."
"Time to go home, Eddie," Venom purred. "You can sleep it off."
"Okay." Eddie was eager to agree.
Venom hummed and wrapped a few tentacles around Eddie, embracing him in warmth.
"Love you, Eddie."
Eddie smiled tiredly and nodded.
"Love you, too, V."