Chapter 1

I'm sorry for being rude. I didn't even introduce myself. Well, you can't really blame me. I don't think it was the right time for introductions. But I will at least tell you my name. I'm Khazimle Precious Tetani. Preshy or Khazie, for short. Nice to finally meet you guys. Welcome to my story, I guess. I'm sure you can already guess that this won't be a happy story. It will have its moments of goodness but those won't be as many as one would like. Don't say I didn't warn you. My kidnappers were currently ripping me off my clothes. When I say ripping off, I meant literally. They had ripped off the top I had been wearing and also my bra. They were currently trying to take off my pants but I was kicking like crazily. 13 years ago, I hadn't been able to fight when that man had kidnapped me and when he did all those things to me. I mean, I had been 7 years old back then. A child. But I wasn't about to let these men rape me without putting up a fight. There was no way in hell that I was going to let that happen. The one that had the gold teeth and the long scar slapped me hard across the face and I saw stars but I never stopped my kicking.
Scar Face: "Fuck! Hold her down!" He yelled. Hands struggled to pin my legs down. This time I was punched hard on the face twice and I swear my breath left me for a few seconds stopping my kicking. My pants together with my panties were pulled down. Even though I struggled now, it was too late. They had me. Defeat started to wash all over me when I heard the buckles of belts being removed. This was it. They were going to rape me like they did to that girl and then they were going to kill me. To be honest, I hoped they killed me after they did what they did because if they didn't, I sure as hell was going to kill myself. I mean, how was I supposed to be able to cope and live with this kind of trauma? My legs were pulled apart as Scar Face got in between them. I was breathing heavily and laboredly now and my ears were ringing. I'm sure it was from the punches that Scar Face had given me with his fists. When I felt his hard dick against me, my whole being went into shock. That's the only way I could describe how my body and my brain reacted. One could say that I completely shut down. I don't know how long I had shut down for but it must've been for a long time because when I finally came out of it, all the men were dead. Yes, all the men. Scar Face wasn't the one on top of me now, no, it was another man. You guys might ask me how I knew that they were dead. Well, first the blood busy coating my chest coming out from the head of the man that was slumped on top of me with his dick inside me, was the first indication. The second indication, were the other men, who were on the floor dead and bleeding. They also had been shot to the head. I lay there still, not knowing what the hell just happened. I heard footsteps coming towards the bed and I held my breath as my heart beat rapidly and loudly against my ears. The footsteps had stopped now. Whoever the person was, was now standing next to the bed with a gun in his hand. He raised the gun and pointed it right to my head. My body began to shake crazily. He was going to kill me! Why was I shaking scared? I mean I should be happy right about now, right? I should be happy that at least he was going to release me from this goddamn misery that was my life. I wouldn't have to deal with what these men had done to me. I don't even know how many of them had raped me. And to be honest, I didn't want to know. I closed my eyes expecting to hear the gun go off as the bullet pierced my head but nothing came. After a while I opened my eyes. The gun was no longer pointed to my head. The man was now staring down at me with this blank look on his face. And let me tell you, he was scary looking. He had scars all over his face and he was big. Bigger and scarier than the men who were currently lying on the floor dead. Men, who he had killed. He the man that was on top of me and threw him to the floor like he was nothing. I lay there not moving an inch looking up at him. He suddenly turned and marched out of the room. Was he gone? I still didn't move from where I was in the bed. I mean, it's not like I could go anywhere since I was still tied to the bed.

He came back holding a blanket. He untied the ropes that had been tied to my hands. And removed the tape from my mouth. After he was finished, he took a step back still holding the blanket and stood there saying nothing. I didn't know what I should do. Was the blanket for me? Why hadn't he killed me? Why wasn't he saying anything? Could I trust him? He held out the blanket indicating that I should take it. I looked to the blanket and I looked to him. I think I did that for quite some time. His face was still blank. Still void of emotions. Should I? I could see from his face that he was now running out of patience with me. I slowly sat up from the bed and took the blanket from him as I stood up and covered myself with it. I ignored the pain that was coming from my face. I, especially ignored the pain that was coming from between my legs. The man turned and marched out the room. I stood there not knowing what to do. Was I supposed to follow him? I was lost. Completely lost. He suddenly appeared at the doorway and stared at me with irritation in his eyes. Oh, so he had wanted me to follow him. I swallowed. This time when he turned to leave, I followed tentatively behind him. It's not like I had a choice. I didn't want to be in that room with those men any longer........