Chapter 44

Me: "W-What? B-Baby number..."I swallowed shaking my head... "King...I'm not ready for that." He said nothing and just continued to watch me... "King?"
Kumkani: "Are you really not ready or are you just scared my moon?"
Me: "I-I..."I sighed. Honestly I didn't know. But I think I was more scared than anything else.
Kumkani: "You're scared." He stated... "and I get that but I would never hurt you beautiful-."
Me: "I know that."
Kumkani: "Then if you do, give me permission to fuck your pussy and to spill my seed into that womb of yours." Lendoda! How can he make crazy talk sound so sexy?
Me: "King this is crazy. You're being im-."
Kumkani: " Impossible?" I nodded... "I know. Now let me inside you beautiful..."
Me: "King-."
Kumkani: "Please." His pleading voice... "are you telling me that you don't want this inside you?" He asked as he rubbed his member against my coochie. I gasped in surprise and my body shook in pleasure... "mh little beauty? You're telling me that you don't want this..." He rubbed his member again in emphasis against me... "inside that pussy of yours...fucking and loving you?" Oh God! This man wasn't playing fair. My nails dug into his shoulders as my lower body lifted up on its own volition wanting more of what he was promising me.
Me: "Please."
Kumkani: "What do you want? Tell me wife."
Me: "Please." I begged moaning as he carried on rubbing himself against me. Lord! This pleasure I was feeling was out of this world. My toes were even curling up.
Kumkani: "Tell me what you want wife." He demanded against my lips. I dug my nails deeper moaning in frustration and he chuckled... "tell me wife." This bastard knew what I wanted. He just wanted me to say it. But I couldn't say it. I was scared. What if after I said what I wanted caused everything that has been done to me in the past to come back? Won't I be swallowed in by the darkness then? ... "don't be scared my moon. You're safe with me. Your husband will take care of you. Trust him. Trust me." I don't know why but I liked how he sometimes talked about himself in third person... "now tell me what you want wife."
Me: "You."
Kumkani: "But you have me. I'm here with you aren't I?" This bastard! Hated him! ... "tell me." He sucked one of my breasts into his mouth as his member continued to tease my coochie in a delicious and excruciating way... "you still won't tell me?" I gritted my teeth. He chuckled... "then I'll stop-."
Me: "Don't you dare!" I blurted out angrily. Oh my God! Did I just...? The king chuckled again... "then say it. Tell me what you want wife now."
Me: "I want your dick in me okay?! Are you happy now?!" He smiled.
Kumkani: "Yes wife, I'm happy." And then he began to enter me slowly. My body tensing up couldn't be helped... "take a deep breath and try to relax for me beautiful." I did as he said and somewhat relaxed. I closed my eyes tightly... "no keep those eyes opened and keep them on me." He ordered. I opened my eyes and kept them on him. When he was buried deep inside me, he stopped and didn't move. Our breaths mingled together as my heart beat rapidly and loudly against my ears... "are you okay beautiful?" He asked brushing my face. I nodded... "are you sure?" I nodded again. His eyes roamed my face. I clenched around him and his member jerked and pulsed hard in me. He growled and groaned as he put his forehead against mine... "don't do that beautiful or this will end before it even begins." He told me. Oh. But I didn't do it on purpose. I really couldn't believe though that the king was in me and I wasn't freaking out like I thought I was. Yes, there was panic, worry and fear at the back of my mind but luckily those feelings didn't come to the forefront. I think my mind was waiting to see how things were going to go. I've got to say though that my man was big bethu. My coochie felt so stretched and full of him... "I'm going to move now beautiful."
Me: "King King...please...go slowly." His eyes softened as he brushed my face lovingly.
Kumkani: "Of course my moon." And then ever so slowly he began to move. I couldn't help the gasp that came out of me... "fuck beautiful...you feel so warm...so tight...so good." He praised... "whatever happens make sure to keep those eyes on me...you hear?" He ordered through his teeth. I nodded as I held on to him. As he moved in and out of me, the discomfort I was feeling started to go away and was replaced by pleasure. He suddenly changed angles making him go deeper inside me. I moaned feebly as I scraped my nails on his back... "open wider for me beautiful." I did as he said. He grabbed one of my thighs and he thrust long and hard making my body to instinctively shiver as I moved together with him on his rhythm. He kept his eyes on me and watched me as I got more and more lost in this delicious and raw pleasure he was giving my body.
Me: "King..."
Kumkani: "Yes beautiful."
Me: "King...please...more." And he gave me exactly that. A whole lot more actually. As his thrusts became more harder and faster, my moans and whimpers also became louder as they echoed in the room. Never in my life had I ever... Lord have mercy! I was close. I could feel it. Then he suddenly stopped with panic and worry on his face.
Kumkani: "My moon...you're crying...d-did I-." I shook my head.
Me: "Don't stop please. I'm fine."
Kumkani: "But-."
Me: "Dammit King! I'm fine! Move!" He chuckled.
Kumkani: "As you wish wife." His fingers began to strum me as he pumped in and out of me harder and faster than before... "tell me you're close little beauty." I couldn't answer so I just wailed in answer and he kissed me roughly. His strokes were becoming violent and a bit unbalanced now... "I want to put my baby in you wife. Tell me that I can."
Me: "Yes please!" What the hell was I saying? He pinched my clit and I came hard screaming. He held me tight as he went utterly still then he groaned deeply as I felt his warmth fill me. We stayed like that as we both calmed our breaths. And as we did that, he watched me and I watched him watch me. After what felt like eternity he kissed me. But this kiss was different from his usual ones. This one was purely sweet. It warmed my heart and brought tears into my eyes.
Kumkani: "I love you so much my moon." I opened my mouth to tell him that I too loved him a lot but I couldn't. My throat felt clogged by my emotions. The king seemed to understand though. He just smiled softly. Without pulling out of me, he rolled us over so that I was now lying on top of him... "let's sleep beautiful. We have a long day tomorrow."