Chapter 54

Busi: "I want to formally apologize to you my child."
Me: "Haibo Ma, why?"
Busi: "At the end of the day it's my family that hurt you and I as your mother in law didn't protect you as I should've."
Me: "No Ma it's not your fault-."
Busi: "It is. I should've known since I kind of experienced the same thing as you in the past."
Me: "You were poisoned?"
Busi: "No no nothing like that but the girlfriends of Kumkani's uncles back then didn't like me very much."
Me: "Really?" She chuckled lightly.
Busi: "Yes. They gave me a hard time while my husband and I were still dating, and things got even more worse after we got married."
Me: "Wow. But why? Why did they hate you so?" She sighed.
Busi: "They were just envious I guess and some even wanted my man for themselves. Can you imagine?"
Me: "Oh my gosh! Really? That's hectic."
Busi: "You have no idea. Being with an Alpha Male is a headache I tell you."
Me: "Alpha Male?" She laughed.
Busi: "Don't you read paranormal novels?"
Me: "Err...no." She laughed some more.
Busi: "Then you won't know what I'm talking about. Argh! Never mind. I'll explain to you another time. But what I'm getting at is that because Kumkani is an Alpha Make like his father, you're bound to be in trouble. Women be thirsting after your man. You need to be careful and keep watch." I couldn't help it, I burst out laughing. Busi was funny bethu in a very cute way... "don't laugh Khazie. I'm being serious here. You know now that I think about it, you need a gun to keep the hoes away." I was in stitches now holding my stomach. God! This woman... "hee waske wandihleka uKhazimle. You need to tell Kumkani to get you a gun. Phofu you first need to start learning how to shoot one so that you can get a license."
Me: "You're being serious?"
Busi: "Yes! This is a serious matter. You need a gun to survive this family, I'm telling you. And you're a queen married to a king now so you need to be strong and just shoot at everyone who gives you bullshit or anyone who tries to come between what's yours and messes with your family." Damn! She was badass, this woman! 
Me: "Oh. Wow."
Busi: "Yeah."
Me: "You're badass." She laughed.
Busi: "I know. They don't call me Superwoman for nothing." The king's uncles and even his cousins called her Supe, Super or Superwoman. Some of the king's uncles even called me Little Super which I liked a lot.
Me: "Yeah, now I see why." She laughed a little more.
Busi: "How are you though?" She asked after a short while. I sighed and shrugged, and then I remembered that she couldn't see me since we were speaking on the phone.
Me: "I'm..." I exhaled... "I'm okay I guess. I still have moments where I just cry and once I start I never could seem to stop so it just goes on and on."
Busi: "Khazie..." Her voice was a little shaky... "I don't know what to say." I chuckled lightly.
Me: "No it's fine. You don't have to say anything. I prefer that actually than I'm sorry."
Busi: "I never lost a child so I can imagine what you're going through. Actually, what you both are going through."
Me: "Yeah. It's hard. But we're going to get there slowly but surely. Well...hopefully." I chuckled as I blinked back my tears. Gosh! I hated this. When will I ever think or talk about my unborn child without shedding tears or without having this sharp pain piercing my heart?
Busi: "I know for a fact that you two will get there. I mean, both of you are very strong individuals so yeah maan Khazie, keep fighting sweetheart and stay strong."
Me: "I'll do my best." I said wiping the tears that leaked, away.
Busi: "And you have Dr. Sherman. She will help you two. Trust her. She's amazing and the best."
Me: "Yeah. I like her already...so..."
Busi: "You do? That's great. I'm glad that you do."
Me: "So King told me that you and Tat' Zano are going to Tanzania next week for 2 weeks."
Busi: "Yes we are!" She said excitedly... "even though it's for business I'm excited and can't wait really."
Me: "You're so lucky. I wish I was you."
Busi: "You could be me. What's stopping you?"
Me: "School."
Busi: "Oh yeah. Bummer!"
Me: "Tell me about it."
Busi: "But Christmas is coming soon and we as the whole family are going to Seychelles."
Me: "I'm excited about that but that's in like 2 months time."
Busi: "Time goes by pretty fast."
Me: "Yeah it does if you're not writing exams." She giggled. "Say your goodbyes to Khazie woman and come and give me some loving." A voice growled in the background on the other end. Oh my God! The king's father!
Busi: "Honey I'm on the phone don't be rude-."
Zano: "You've been on that phone for hours now. It's enough."
Busi: "It's only been like half an hour you big giant."
Zano: "Woman, say your goodbyes now. Or do you want your daughter in law to hear things that she's not supposed to hear?"
Busi: "Oh my gosh! Zano!"
Zano: "Now woman."
Busi: "You're unbelievable you know that?!" I heard grunting and a few things that I couldn't hear properly... "Khazie?"
Me: "Y-Yeah?"
Busi: "I'm so sorry, I need to go."
Me: "No no it's fine."
Busi: "I'm so embarrassed. This giant!"
Me: "No no you don't need to be." I said giggling a bit.
Busi: "Gosh! You see what I was saying about being with an Alpha Male? This is what you get."
Me: "I still don't understand what that is." She laughed.
Busi: "Next time. Okay I need to go now. Have a good day and we'll chat soon."
Me: "You too. Bye." And we hung up. I couldn't help but to laugh at the king's father. Oh my God! The man was intense hey. He reminded me of the king. Speaking of my man, I missed him like crazy. Zack was the one that picked me up from school today. The king couldn't since he had to be busy with something. So I was all alone in this big house. Sob sob.