Chapter 53

Kumkani: "Before anything else, let's start with the introductions. As you can see there are two cages in the front. In the that cage..." He pointed to the cage with the men... "those men are known as the Almighty 10-."
Sinethemba: "Almighty 10?"
Kumkani: "Yeah. Apparently they are the most powerful men in our country. They run and operate almost everything." Some of the king's uncles scoffed and snickered like that was ridiculous... "yeah I know. It was news to me too." He told them... "anyway, the women in the other cage don't need any introductions since you all know them."
Sis' Lindeka: "Hayi andibazi mna. Ngobani?" [I don't know them who are they?]
Aphiwe: "They are the women of your grandsons Mama."
Sis' Lindeka: "Oh? Nyani? Kutheni ndingabafanisi nje? Khaw'me." She stood up going to take a closer look... "tshini Hluhluza nguwe lo?" Hlumelo started to cry... "hayi hayi bendingathi khala ntombi." [Oh really? Why don't I recognize them? Wait. Hluhluza is this you? No I didn't call your name so that you can cry on me.]
Hlumelo: "Please save me-."
Sis' Lindeka: "Save you?" She cackled... "if you're here, only God can save you nono and I'm not Father God...sorry." She went back to her chair... "okay qhubeka ke favorite mzukul. Uthi kwenzakeleni?" [Okay my favorite grandson carry on and tell us what happened.]
Kumkani: "2 months ago, my wife and my mother planned a birthday party for me and we had it at my parents'. My cousins with most of their women were there. To cut the story short, you all know that my wife was poisoned but what most of you don't know here is that because of the poison we lost...our baby." The room went absolutely quiet as everyone turned their eyes on me. I swallowed squeezing my hands together to control my emotions. I still cried every time I thought about how the king and I lost our unborn. The pain and torment hasn't subsided yet and I don't think it ever will. For the both of us. But I've got to say that mourning together has brought us more closely to one another. To be honest, I don't think I would've survived without the king. I would've attempted another suicide and I would've made sure that I was successful in killing myself this time... "with the help of my father and my brothers, we looked for the culprit but we found out that it wasn't just one but many..." He chuckled shaking his head with a scowl on his face... "they tried to trick us but we set a trap and we were able to capture all of them." He exhaled... "I think it's better if you hear from them more than me. So I'm going to let them tell you exactly what they did and why they did what they did." He turned to the cages... "okay begin." The men and the women looked at each other not saying anything... "you better start talking. You know what happens when you don't." The women looked at each other as some started to cry.
Asanda: "I-It w-was all Hlumelo's i-idea." The other women all agreed.
Hlumelo: "Y-You-."
Sanya: "S-She s-said that we needed to get rid of Khazimle."
Kevin: "Why?"
Sanya: "B-Because...b-because..." She trailed off.
Kevin: "You don't even know the reason but you listened to her and poisoned Khazie-."
Sanya: "N-No I-I didn't poison Khazimle. I just agreed to Hlumelo's planning." Wow. As if that makes it all better.
Temba: "Dinaledi why are you so quiet? Talk! Were you also part of this cruelty?"
Dinaledi: "I-I-I..."
Bongani: "Dinaledi!!"
Dinaledi: "I-I'm s-sorry." She cried.
Bongani: "Why?!" She carried on crying.
Isiqhamo: "So Hlumelo is the one that planned and executed everything? How?"
Xolile: "Hlumelo speak!" He barked angrily. Hlumelo shook her head stubbornly... "you don't want to speak? Okay, then I'm washing my hands off you."
Langa: "Dad!"
Xolile: "Don't Dad me. Your wife doesn't want to speak and everyone says it's her. What more do you want me to do son?"
Langa: "Mom please."
Phozisa: "Hlumelo did you really poison Khazimle?" Hlumelo still didn't speak.
Kumkani: "Boys." Men appeared from nowhere carrying what looked like shocks. It was those long and big ones. The women screamed and wailed. I had been wondering why they were barefoot and why the cages were filled with water at the bottom. It was for this reason. When the shocks connected with the water, the women got electrified. Yes, electrified bethu. This was the first time seeing it in real life since I've always seen it being done in movies. And as it was in the movies, it wasn't pretty and it looked painful as hell. The king indicated that the men stop and they did. The women all fell to the floor heaving trying to catch their breaths... "so are you going to talk now or should I tell my boys to fry you again?" Some women sobbed as some begged for their men to save them... "boys-."
Hlumelo: "O-Okay o-okay I-l-I'll t-talk...p-please...d-don't."
Kumkani: "Be quick, we don't have all day."
Hlumelo: "I-It's true..."
Kumkani: "What's true?"
Hlumelo: "I-I poisoned...Khazimle."
Langa: "W-What? Hlumelo-."
Zano: "Why?"
Hlumelo: "Because...because I-I hated her...we all hated her!"
Zano: "Hated her? Why?" She said nothing... "what did she do that would make you hate her?"
Hlumelo: "S-She always thought herself better than all of us, just because she's married to..." She gritted her teeth... "to Kumkani."
Sanya: "K-Kumkani?"
Lihle: "And just because of that you decided to poison her?"
Hlumelo: "Yes!!" She shouted... "well...at first I wanted to teach her a lesson to get her off her high horse but then I was like why not kill the bitch...she deserves it anyways...and then I formulated my plan."
Langa: "Hlumelo...w-what...what the fuck are saying-."
Hlumelo: "You guys don't know the real Khazimle. You really don't! You should've seen how she was towards us women. She was rude, mean and looked down on us. It pissed and annoyed fuck out of me. How dare she..." She laughed bitterly... "I mean, how dare a good for nothing look down on me? Me?! The queen!" She laughed... "It was supposed to be me. I was the one sent to marry Kumkani!"
Xolile: "Sent? What do you mean sent? Who sent you?" Hlumelo said nothing but she carried on laughing.
Phakamani: "Nc nc nc...Women don't change."
Lukhanyo: "Yey you can say that again bafo."
Phila: "Okay while she's still laughing like a maniac, can someone tell us where do those men in the other cage enter in all of this?"
Kumkani: "Well as I said before, they're the Almighty 10. They've been after our family for a long while now."
Brian: "What do you mean after us?"
Kumkani: "I mean exactly that. They even sent spies to report everything about us back to them."
Kevin: "What the freaking hell! Spies?!" The king nodded... "who are those spies?" The king pointed to the women in the cage. To say everyone was shocked was an understatement.
Bongani: "W-What...are you telling us that all this time our women w-were sent to spy on us?"
Kumkani: "Didn't you hear Hlumelo? She said and I quote 'I was the one sent to marry Kumkani'...so what does that tell you?"
Isiqhamo: "Oh my God! No way..."
Langa: "No...no...it can't be. You must be mistaken." He shook his head in distraught... "no...please...no-."
Kumkani: "Brother, you tell them." He said to Uyi.
Uyi: "Upon investigating, we found out that some of the women are related to the Almighty 10."
Siphelele: "Related?"
Uyi: "Yes. Related. As in some of them are their uncles and some are their fathers."
Temba: "Intoni?"
Uyi: "Yeah. And Hlumelo's father is the leader of the Almighty 10."
Xolile: "That's impossible. I know Hlumelo's father. I've met him...actually most of us here have met him-."
Uyi: "He's not her real father Uncle X. That man that you know was paid to act as her father."
Xolile: "A-Are you telling me that I was fooled? That we were all fooled, my son included?" His voice was high pitched.
Uyi: "Yes Uncle X." Uncle Xolile's face and whole posture changed. The way he was, he looked ready to maime or murder someone. I've never seen him like this. He's always been the uncle that joked around and smiled a lot but now if you saw him you wouldn't say all that. He was scary really. Langa, his son, was standing motionless. It was as if he wasn't breathing at all.
Bongani: "Please don't tell me that my wife also-"
Uyi: "I'm sorry Bongz. The second in command is your wife's father."
Kevin: "This just keeps getting better and better. Wow."
Bheki: "But what is their purpose for sending spies? I don't get it."
Uyi: "They want to take us down. They hate that our family is powerful and wealthy."
Kumkani: "Actually this is more about me than our family. They wanted to find ways to control me but they couldn't. Then they got mad that I killed a guy named Oscar who did a lot of their dirty dealings, and sent Desmond to have me and my wife killed as soon as we got back from our honeymoon but that didn't work out since I killed him and his entire hive first."
Zano: "They sent Desmond to kill you two? Why didn't you tell me that?" He growled.
Kumkani: "I took care of it Dad so I saw no reason to tell you." His father grunted unhappily.
Zano: "Still. You should've told me." 
Sis' Lindeka: "Hee hayi bawo. What's the big deal? He's telling you that he took care of it. So what now?"
Zano: "This is between me and my son. Don't butt in." Sis' Lindeka cackled.
Sis' Lindeka: "What to do since my ass is already in it'?" Some of the king's uncles snickered.
Bheki: "So you're saying they devised the whole plan of getting rid of Khazie after you killed Desmond?"
Kumkani: "Yes."
Phakamani: "To teach him a lesson probably."
Zano: "They provided Hlumelo with the poisoned wine bottle and they paid one of the staff members from the catering company to get rid of the evidence and also found the person who would be the fall guy thinking that we won't be wise enough to find out that they were actually the ones behind everything."
Thabang: "These motherfuckers!"
Hlumelo: "How does it feel to be tricked by us? The men who are known to be legendary for being the most dangerous in our country got deceived by a bunch of ordinary women such as us. Isn't that funny?" She laughed tilting her head back... "isn't it?" She stood up... "even though it's a pity that I ended up marrying the underdog of the family and not Kumkani, it was a must since I was doing it for the greater good. But I just couldn't accept Kumkani having a woman. If I couldn't have him, nobody else could. He was mine mine mine!!" She screamed... "so I begged Daddy to find a way to kill her. The plan was a solid one but we didn't count on the hidden cameras and also on the bitch surviving!! Why why why?! I'm the queen. She's nothing!!"
Lakhe: "Not this again."
Sinethemba: "I was just about to say the same thing bafo. It seems like history is repeating itself."
George: "For this level of betrayal, they all should be killed. No mercy."
Lakhe: "I second that."
Lukhanyo: "Me too."
Dinaledi: "No please please don't kill me. I didn't want to spy on you guys. I was forced to."
Siphe: "Me too! Please Johnathan, don't let them kill me. I love you-."
Johnathan: "Love me?!"
Siphe: "Yes!"
Johnathan: "Wow, you could've fooled me."
Siphe: "Johnny babe don't be like that please! How are our children going to live without their mother?"
Johnathan: "You should've thought about that before you fucken deceived me!!!!" He exploded.
Siphe: "I was given no choice-."
Johnathan: "I don't want to hear it." He cut her off... "King I give you permission to do to her as you wish. I'm out." And then he left. His father and mother followed after him.
Xolile: "We're also out. Do as you wish-."
Langa: "Tata-."
Xolile: "No son. Let's leave. Now." He pulled him along with him as Phozisa followed behind them. After that, the king's cousins, looking so dejected,  started to leave one by one. I somewhat felt sorry for them.
Hlumelo: "Daddy, you have a plan to save us don't you? We won't die here will we?" The man who I was guessing was her father groaned in distress on the wet floor and said nothing else. As I had said before, they were not in a good condition. It was apparent that were tortured severely... "Daddy!!" She screamed as she grabbed the bars of the cage. Now it was my turn to laugh. Hlumelo immediately turned to me and scowled... "why are you laughing bitch?" I continued to laugh... "I said why are you laughing?! What's so funny?!" She shouted trying to shake the bars.
Me: "I'm laughing at you. You're funny. You still think there's a way that you'll get out of this alive?" I stood up and started to walk towards the cage.
Kumkani: "My moon-." I held my hand out to him.
Me: "You think Daddy is going to save you?" I laughed... "dream on." And that's when she went bat shit crazy. That's the only way I could explain how she was. She tried to reach for me with her hands between the bars but she couldn't which made her even more deranged.
Hlumelo: "I'm going to kill you! I'm going to kill youuu!!!" I smirked.
Me: "For what you did, I'm going to be coming by to visit you every day, to make sure that you're suffering and experiencing agony and torture like you've never before."
Hlumelo: "Bitch-."
Me: "Let's leave my King. I've got the answers that I needed."
Kumkani: "Make sure to load and lock them up boys." He instructed. And then we all left.

It was 3 days after. The king had taken me to another warehouse like building where the Almighty 10 and the women were. The scene before me was not to be believed. The women were so unrecognizable as they laid there on the floor naked, not moving and in a pool of mess. They all looked dead.
Me: "Are they dead?"
Kumkani: "No. There's still some life left in them."
Me: "Oh."
Kumkani: "You want me to kill them?" I swallowed as my hands shook a bit.
Me: "Not yet." Hayi Khazimle... "I still want them to suffer some more."
Kumkani: "Whatever you want my moon, I'll give it to you."

Dr. Sherman: "It's good that you finally decided to come see me. I apologize for making you come all the way here but at my age, I'm only comfortable in the comfort of my own home." She was really an old woman...all bent and wrinkled up... "your parents told you how I used to counsel them?" The king nodded... "those two were something else." She shook her head... "but a match made in heaven." She told us with a soft smile on her face... "okay so this is how I usually did things back then. Therapy sessions are all about my clients and not about me. So for the most, I'll just let you talk about anything and everything. I might ask you questions here and there but that's it. So let's start with you Precious...can I call you Precious? You don't mind do you?" I shook my head... "alright. So Precious do you mind starting us off."
Me: "W-What?" She smiled.
Dr. Sherman: "Just say anything dearie."
Me: "I-I don't have anything-."
Dr. Sherman: "How are you doing today?" I sighed.
Me: "Honestly?"
Dr. Sherman: "Well...yes."
Me: "I'm not doing too good. I'm having one of those days." The king gave my hand a squeeze and I put my head on his shoulder sighing. I hadn't wanted to come today but I decided that I should.
Dr. Sherman: "Those days?"
Me: "I call them dark days."
Dr. Sherman: "Oh I see. Now during your dark days, how do you feel?"
Me: "Exhausted." She nodded.
Dr. Sherman: "Do you also experience the same dark days as her King?" The king nodded... "tell me about them."
Kumkani: "They're just bad doc. You feel like the darkness is closing in on you...suffocating you...and because you feel exhausted, you want to let it swallow you up."
Me: "If I didn't have my King with me, I would've let it swallow me up a long time." I told her as I breathed in the king's scent.
Kumkani: "I feel the same way. Without my moon..." He shook his head and said nothing else.
Dr. Sherman: "Can I just comment on how you two call one another. My King. My moon. It's beautiful and I like it very much. It tells me a lot about how much you guys are and mean to each other." I smiled. For some reason what she said made me happy. As we continued to talk, I grew more and more relaxed. I think I was going to like this Dr. Sherman. We'll see.

Me: "King." I moaned.
Kumkani: "I know beautiful. I'll get you there don't worry." We were in bed naked and he was strumming my coochie with his fingers as he sucked my breasts. I could feel the wave start to build up inside me. He aligned his member and then he thrusted in hard and fast. I screamed digging my nails on his shoulders.... "aah...fuck beautiful. Why do you feel so good every time? Can't get enough of you and this pussy...fuck." He grabbed one of my thighs as he roughly pumped in and out of me. He kissed me swallowing my moans. He changed angles hitting my sensitive spot and I wailed in his mouth and bit his lower lip as I lifted my hips to meet his thrusts. He groaned so deeply sending delicious shivers through me. I clenched around him and he went crazy fucking me the way I liked it. Violently.
Me: "Give me another baby my King." I whispered against his mouth.
Kumkani: "My moon-."
Me: "Please." I begged as tears leaked out of my eyes. He growled as his eyes grew more intense and possessive thrusting in more deeply than he has ever had before. The headboard of our bed was even hitting against the wall squeaking. Oh my God! We were going to break it.
Kumkani: "My wife wants a baby then that's what I'm going to give her.".......