Chapter 46

Bethu, it's been 3 days since we've been here and I was in literal paradise. I've been having the time of my life with my husband. We spend most of our time stuck in the house together more than going out. We both loved it when it was just the two of us. It was 8am and I was still in bed...naked. Yes, you heard me right. Naked. I haven't been sleeping with anything on these past 2 nights. I think you guys could guess why. Gosh! My man was hot for me bethu. Every chance he got, he was fucking me. Never had my body felt so well used and exhausted before. I ached everywhere. But even so, I wasn't complaining. I liked it very much. I went to the bathroom to relieve myself and also to brush my teeth. I grabbed one of the king's shirt and put it on and padded down to the kitchen where the king was busy making me breakfast. When I got there, he was standing by the stove frying some bacon. I wrapped my arms around his waist and kissed his bare back.
Kumkani: "Good morning my moon."
Me: "Good morning my King." As he continued to make me breakfast moving around the kitchen, I moved with him with my arms still around his waist. Clingy much? Don't judge me guys. You also would be clingy if you had a man like mine. When he was almost finished, I went to go sit up on one of the counter chairs. He poured me juice and served me.
Kumkani: "Eat up beautiful."
Me: "Thank you my King." I said smiling gratefully to him. He just pressed his lips hard on mine and went to make himself coffee... "so we're leaving tomorrow?" I asked him as I ate. He nodded. I was sad really. The days had gone by pretty quick.
Kumkani: "We'll come back my moon." That brightened up my mood a bit.
Me: "We will, won't we."
Kumkani: "Just the two of us." The way he said it sent delicious shivers through my body.
Me: "Yeah. Just the two of us." 
Kumkani: "Eat." I did as I was told... "how are you feeling little beauty? Are you any sore? I was a little rough with you yesterday." Oh Lordy Lord! Lendoda! He almost made choke on my food with his question. I pressed my thighs close together.
Me: "I-I'm fine."
Kumkani: "You sure?"
Me: "Yes." My voice! Why was it suddenly all breathy? Was I seriously turned on? I was turning into a sex freak bethu. How was it possible? It was all the king's fault. He's the one that made me like this. Really. The king's eyes stayed on me as I continued to eat... "if people would see you watch me the way you do, they would say you're obsessed." I joked to lighten up the sexual tension that was brewing between us.
Kumkani: "I am." Yeesh!
Me: "Oh." What more could I say to that? Nothing.  To be honest, I was also a bit obsessed with him. A bit? Okay, a lot. I know it wasn't healthy but I didn't care.

We were now at the swimming pool. I had my feet dipped in as I watched the king swim. And let me tell you guys, my man could swim. He was doing his fourth lap now and he hasn't stopped. Kid you not. He was like a machine as he stroked through the water. I wished I could swim as good as him. After his fourth lap, he came over to me. His chest moved up and down as he breathed heavily. With him being like this and all wet, he looked so sexy and mouthwatering. He suddenly grabbed me by my waist and pulled me down. I squealed as I clung to him wrapping my arms and legs around him.
Me: "You-." He cut me off by giving me a bruising kiss. He broke away from my lips and lifted one of his hands to the tie on my neck that was holding my top. With his burning eyes on mine, he tugged the fastening, loosening, then releasing the halter. The tips of his fingers sent shivers down my spine as he brought the straps forward. With his slow and purposeful movements, he didn't stop pulling and his burning eyes never left mine. As soon as his eyes dropped to my bare breasts they went half lidded. His chest rose and fell as he gaze stayed on my breasts. He touched my hardened nipples and the undersides of my breasts with the back of his hands and knuckles until I was panting and trembling with need.
Me: "My King...please." His gaze sharpened as his rubbed his member against me to relieve the pressure. He bent his waist and his mouth was on me licking, kissing and sucking my breast into his hot mouth as he grazed me with his teeth. With his other hand, he tweaked and and pinched my other breast causing me to arch my back on instinct as I cried out. His caress became more aggressive, insistent and forceful as his hand moved inside the front of my bikini bottoms. His fingers parted and entered me. He growled at my wetness. He bit the underside of my breast like he wanted to consume me. He stroked my clit and captured my lips as I cried out in pleasure. The way his tongue moved, it mirrored the stroking of his fingers. His mouth moved to my neck grazing me with his teeth and  licking me with his tongue. I closed my eyes bucking my hips. I felt taut, swollen, and more greedy for his hands, his touch, his mouth and his body. My breath hitched and my stomach coiled tight. Everything felt close to breaking. And then I did. In fact, I cried out and that's when the king's member entered me. He pumped in and out of me fast and hard as I was coming. My God! Never have I ever!... "who do you belong to?" He demanded to know.
Me: "You."
Kumkani: "Say it again."
Me: "I belong to you my King."
Kumkani: "Fuck beautiful...your pussy is clenching around me so tight." He gripped my ass hard as he continued to pump in and out of me violently. He changed angles which happened to hit my sensitive spot and I screamed as my body convulsed... "shit beautiful...you're going to cum again?" I think I was which shouldn't be even possible right? He tweaked my clit and then minutes later I was coming. The king held me tight as he went completely still then he groaned long and deep as his warmth filled me. I closed my eyes as I went limp. Luckily the king was holding me up or I would've drowned. He kissed my forehead and went out the swimming pool with in his arms. He grabbed one of the towels and covered me with and we disappeared into the house.

We were now back in South Africa. We were on our way to the hotel. We were going to spend one night there and then go to the king's place. Well, it wasn't the king's place anymore. It was our home. That was going to take some getting used to. The time was 2am and I was what they called a dead meat. Couldn't wait for the bed. Thank God I had no school since today was a holiday or else I would've been forced to skip. We were now in our suite. I didn't even have the energy to take off my own clothing. Lucky for me I had a man that was caring and sweet. He helped me change. Yeah bethu, I was spoilt. Bite me. But on a serous note, could you blame me? The king soon joined me in bed when he was finished changing and we fell asleep.

I was woken up ringing phone. I squinted my eyes looking at the time. It was 10am. I took my phone and answered without looking who it was.
Me: "Hello." I greeted in a sleepy voice.
Caller: "Khazimle usalele? Vuka vuka ntombi nanku umphanga." It was my mother. [Khazimle you're still sleeping? Wake up wake up I've got terrible news.]
Me: "Umphanga wantoni ngoku Mama?" [What are these terrible news of Mom?]
Mother: "uAnga uswelekile Khazimle!" She told me. I sat up in panic... "Khazimle undivile? Ndithi uAnga uswelekile!" [Anga is dead Khazimle! Khazimle did you hear me? I said Anga is dead!]
Me: "They finally found him?" I asked in a high voice.
Mother: "What do you mean they finally found him?" Oops!
Me: "Um...no I-I mean bathi kwenzekeni? How did he die?"
Mother: "Caba he was investigating some gangsters and they killed him. Yhu Khazimle, yhini uAnga. Andikholelwa tu ke bonanje. His mother was crying so badly when she called me. Yhini! I was wondering why enqabe kangaka engazanga nokuza emtshatweni kanti waswelekayo. Yhini Khazimle uAnga." [I don't believe it. I was wondering why he was so scarce and why he didn't show up at the wedding. All this time he was dead.]
Me: "T-That's terrible Mama. I-I can't believe he's gone."
Mother: "Yhu nam. I'm still in shock yazi. Zi gangsters ebezitheni na ezi?" I kept quiet... "senibuyile mos nomkhwenyana?" [You and son in law are already back right?]
Me: "Ewe Mama."
Mother: "Zenize ke khe siyovela pha kulo Anga." [Then you must come so we can all go to Anga's and offer our condolences.]........